S9429183F

Which you prefer

Which do you prefer?  

307 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Between the two, I'd pick coke. I also like cherry coke and dr pepper.

To be honest, I cant really taste much difference between the two.

Id prefer Pepsi overall though, but if one is cheaper than the other I'd grab that instead.

Personally I'm not a big Soda drinker (I prefer Tea) But if I had to choose I'd say Pepsi, Coke makes me feel bloated.

I chose Coke, but I'm not a big soda drinker in general. If tea is an option, I always go for the tea instead. cool.gif

Lorelei, I sometimes experience that but it feels to me like it's too much carbonation suddenly in my stomach at once rather than a reaction to the sugar. But I'm certainly no expert, and the reason may vary depending on your body. Or I may be completely wrong. smile.gif

I'd liken it to eating healthy and then eating junk food...your body needs to adjust to the cr*p and until it does you feel crummy. Sodas can't be good for you...I think most people are just used to them.

I usually drink Diet Coke. But if I only have regular Coke and Pepsi, I'll likely go with Pepsi. On occasion, I've been known to hunt down a bottle of Coke in a glass bottle. Yum!

Neither. Carbonated drinks aren't my thing.

I'll take tea any day, be that regular, black, green, pink with polka dots or iced.

Neither, Dr Pepper for me.

But if I had to choose it would be Coke. Cherry Coke preferably.

But I'm also trying to drink less soda. It's super unhealthy.

Neither really. I don't care for carbonated beverages. The only exception I've found so far is the orange cream soda from Cracker Barrel. But I get that only about once a month or so.

Plain coke or pepsi, it is a toss up with a slight edge for Pepsi. Flavored diet colas, usually I will pick coke. Diet coke with lime, cherry, vanilla, or lemon. If adding alcohol, coke or sierra mist.

I don't touch mountain dew and am not a fan of RC cola or moon pies. Both southern delicasies. lol

Pepsi, although Coke is okay too although it's kinda a little bit more dry and doesn't make me as immediately happy as Pepsi, I prefer more fruity kinda soda to cola though |D

Man I know soda is really bad for you but like water just doesn't gel with me at all it doesn't go down right and it just like in general does not do it for me and I ain't real big on tea and most juices (not that my parents have those available like ever anyhow) so there's like no way I could quit it too bad for me I guess wouldn't even if I could though tbh I enjoy it far too much and am far too hedonistic c':

You: "Hi, I'd like a bottle of Coke please."

Ckeckout person: "Sorry, we don't sell Coke, would Pepsi be okay?"

You: "Would Monopoly money be okay?"

I personally don't like Coke or Pepsi. (Just the soda)

But I like Coke products more than Pepsi, like Sprite and Fanta.

I don't like cola, but I despise Pepsi. I wanted caffeine today, and Pepsi was the only option. I would have liked to choose Coke, but I figured I wouldn't taste the difference. But I did. I did very, very well. The Pepsi tasted almost sour. Could not finish it.

While I'd rather pass on both, Coke is widely preferred by me.

I'm not a fan of either Coke or Pepsi themselves, but I do love their products. Sprite and Mountain Dew are definitely my favourites, especially since they dressed Mountainn Dew up a bit *grin*

Neither. Carbonated drinks aren't my thing.

I'll take tea any day, be that regular, black, green, pink with polka dots or iced.

How do you make polka dots tea? wink.gif

Neither for me.

I guess I prefer Pepsi more than Coke. I feel as if Pepsi is more refreshing and has more 'fizz' than Coke. But I still wouldn't care either way... biggrin.gif I'll take whats cheapest ^^