S9429183F

Which you prefer

Which do you prefer?  

307 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

both are cool but coke is better smile.gif its taste just cheers up xd.png

I don't drink Coke or Pepsi, but given the choice between their products I'll pick Pepsi products over Coke products.

I have never actually had any other form of soda in my life except for Sprite.

So, neither. :'3

I like Coke more than Pepsi, but I don't really object to either. Coke has a stronger taste to me >>;

I ctually prefer C2 to coke... but the Coca-cola company stopped making it as far as I know... it had a nice subtle bite to it... :/

But yeah, Coke all the way... Pepsi seems... less... I go through a can of it way faster, and it's not even remotely as satisfying as a nice cold Coke...

outside of the science building at my college they have a machine that specifically cools the soda in it to keep the carbonation in there longer, giving it a much more distinctive bite. It's calibrated to Coke's specifications, and the temp was set based off of the chem professors research and testing on the best temp for carbonation retention and taste... So needless to say, I like to occasionally dump some change into that machine for a pick me up... tongue.gif

-K-

Can't say I care for either of them. The only carbonated drink I actualy enjoy is RedBull.

Coke. It's one of my most favorite sodas. It has so much richer of a taste than Pepsi. Pepsi is more of a "soft"/"smooth" taste, but Coke is way more flavorful and bubbly.

Coke has always been better in my perspective. It is a shame they sweetened it during Pepsi campaign over which was richer in taste. in the short run it was sweeter and more pleasant I am sure. The thing is that in the long run coke won out. it was a advantage to give out small cups and of coursed, biased. dry.gif

I hate both. I'll drink either if I'm REALLY thirsty, but otherwise.. no. I hate them. :/

I have nothing against Coke (It is delicious), but I prefer Pepsi. It is so good.

Coke, Coke, Coke all the way--although my favorite soda is a tie between Dr. Pepper and Vanilla Coke. Pepsi just tastes like cardboard to me.

Vanilla Coke gets such a bad rap, and I've really no idea why. It's like a float in a can.

Since I can't find Vanilla Coke in movie theaters anymore, I've taken to Cherry Coke, and it's now my third favorite carbonated beverage.

I don't really care for either of them...but if I had to choose, I would say Pepsi. However, that's probably only because my dad used to drink Pepsi all the time when I was younger, and I had a few sips now and then. Coke, on the other hand, is something I never drink. Really it depends on what you're used to.

Coke, I suppose. None of the flavoured varieties are available here. But I like Thumbs Up best. It's like coke, with a hint of paan. tongue.gif

Like coke better, but like both. Rarely get them though, both have caramel color, which means any one bottle could have gluten. It could be fine, but getting it could also be a huge waste. Always have them when I can though.