S9429183F

Which you prefer

Which do you prefer?  

307 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I rarely drink soda, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis Cream Soda.

In all honesty, I've only had coke/pepsi a few times in my life. I prefer Cream Soda or Jarritos, the latter of which is usually too difficult to obtain.

I don't like Pepsi much. To me, it tastes not as nice. Plus, in my country, Pepsi is not sold much. So, I have to say Coke.

I prefer coke to pepsi, however one of my favorite drinks is actually Root Beer. I just love Root Beer floats. happy.gif

Depends. Mostly, I'll have to say Coke.

Sometimes though, I'll really want Pepsi instead.

Does anyone remember Vanilla Coke?

That wa smy favourite, but they stopped selling it in my area T-T

I remember that... It was good.

We only have Vanilla Milk now dry.gif

Anyway... I prefer Coke but I will drink Pespi if there isn't another choice

Thou Pepsi tastes just a little bit flat to me compared to Coke

Everything will apparently kill you anyway and you can find reasons that whatever you choose to mention will cause terminal disease of one kind or another, so... xd.png

I therefore duly give you a list of things the Daily Fail tells you will cause cancer. I'll just stick with my Mum's advice "A little bit of what you fancy does you no harm.". Note the 'little bit' in there. It's all about a balanced diet.

That said I don't care for carbonated drinks personally. Red Bull is about the only carbonated thing I drink (and, yes, I include things like lager and champage in that list).

I also don't like carbonated drinks. The bubbles hurt my tongue too much. I only like soda once I've shaken the carbonation out of it.

I don't drink soda at all, blegh. I stopped drinking it three years ago and it burns if I drink it now - it's gross.

I really wish I was like you. I like both, but I prefer coke over pepsi.

Coke. Especially throwback coke with cane sugar.

My top favorite soft drink though would be root beer.

I don't drink soda at all, blegh. I stopped drinking it three years ago and it burns if I drink it now - it's gross.

This.

If I'm thirsty, I'll drink water. If I need caffeine, I drink tea (or coffee, if I have too) and if I want something sweet I'll have a fruit juice.

Most soft drinks are just... blegh.

When talking about merely cola then Pepsi. They're cola is sweeter and less sugar content compared to Coke. Also, the Coke Zero has no sugar, true, but have a substitute for sugar that is bad for the body when taken to excess. I voted for Pepsi. smile.gif

When talking about other products, then they're equal. I love Sprite more than anything else, along with Royal.