S9429183F

Which you prefer

Which do you prefer?  

307 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pepsi's tolerable, all coke products are good (at least, the ones I can think of at the moment...), but my favorite soda has to be Dr. Pepper.

I like Pepsi better than coke, and Dr pepper better than that, and Diet Dr pepper even better.

I don't really like either of them, but if I had to choose, it would be regular Coke.

Edited by Eero

Pepsi all the way, unless Vanilla Coke is available, then I may reconsider the offer of a drink. xd.png

I have to default on the Pepsi. My dad won't buy anything else, so I rarely ever see a Coke laying around. Besides, it's kind of taboo in my family to order a Coke. You get weird looks....O.o

I'm in for Coke light. I don't like Pepsi and besides: No one around here drinks Pepsi. I don't remeber ever seeing someone drinking it and all people I asked so far agree that Pepsi doesn't taste good.

Neither. Both are disgusting. I only like Sprite and ginger ale soda wise. I usually drink water.

I don't drink it on regular basis either. I normally drink water without gas and sometimes milk or grape or cherry juice.

But in the rare case I eat in a restaurant I drink ginger ale or coke light. Depends on the kind of food.

Pepsi. I get one from the time I get up till the time I go to bed xd.png I remember getting them in my stocking for Christmas when I was little even. Tells you how long I been drinking Pepsi -lol-

I think both are nice, but Coke is way better! I also like looking for my name on the bottle :P

Both and neither.

I don't usually drink soda, but I do at parties and stuff. And if given the choice, I'd just pick whichever comes first since I can't really tell the difference. xd.png

And Dr. Pepper? We don't have those in my country. O.o

I don't drink sodas very often, but when I do I always ask for Root Beer. If I had to pick between Coke or Pepsi tho I'd say Coke. I like Pepsi products, but Pepsi itself is just... buhhh...

Vanilla and Cherry Coke are good too, but I still love my Root Beer. Also, for some reason Dr. Pepper makes me nauseous. Weird, right?

I usually drink water (or Irn Bru). When it comes to cola, I generally by own-brand stuff partly because it's cheaper. I try to avoid buying Coca-Cola products, as I don't particularly like completely disapprove of their business methods. So where I have the choice between brands, I choose Pepsi. (I also like the taste of Pepsi better than Coke, and it doesn't coat my mouth like Coke sometimes does.)

Edited by vegetariancannibal

Neither, they are both poison/liquid Satan.

When I drank soda, Coke was my choice because IMO Pepsi tasted like crap.

I'm usually a strict water-only person, but occasionally I do indulge with soda. When I do, it's coke or ginger ale. xd.png

I don't know, but I think it's because Coke is more common around here. /shrug I don't not like Pepsi; I just prefer coke.

No idea. I'd have to drink them side by side to compare and see which I like better.

Coke. I liked its taste better.

Though honestly, I'm not a fan of these types of soft drinks any more. They're too unhealthy. sad.gif