TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Another way to find eggs easily. I am playing 4 different games at once..yeah an addict I know. lol But I have Egg Drop Soup and Silvi's Lair Refresher on in tabs to check now and then.

I have discovered that if I click on an ER egg (an egg in the box on Egg Drop) and it is time for an Easter Egg one will show up on the scroll in the window. Easy to see too.

I usually like to search through DC site pages for fun but in 2 of my games I am fighting and prefer to keep tabs on that. biggrin.gif

Oh and thank you for the basket link earlier..I like to compare mine to it and see what else I need. I still have quite a few to get.

And TJ thanks for the 3 days. My grandson is doing family stuff and this will be his first year gathering eggs. This will really help him.

Edited by Sasha Mkai

which one is that? Post a link, pls?

http://-T8b9.gif

Here you go. I love this egg, Okami was such a great game.

EDIT: Yay, just performed my very first ninja'd!

Edited by n.s.c.m.

43/53 very close but right now I have horses to feed so b back later. Good Luck everyone! Have Fun!

Ooh, this looks fun smile.gif

Must discover more eggs! xd.png

I was out yesterday and the day before so looks like I need some more catching up to do

I'm finally getting my first eggs this morning, and have ten so far. I don't know if I'll have time to get them all, but I'll do what I can! Thank you TJ, and all the spriters as well! smile.gif

These are beautiful. Thus far the dragon eye is my favorite.

I hope that after the event is over it will be possible for all of the eggs to be posted. I am not sure I will manage to get them all but would love to be able to admire the artwork.

43/53 very close but right now I have horses to feed so b back later. Good Luck everyone! Have Fun!

Viewed your basket-- a STEAMPUNK EGG? LOL!

I'm loving this, I hope I get them all.

34/53

a long way to go still

Edited by Mercury

AMMY EGG! Must... get... Okami egg! *falls in love*

I will be so happy if I find that one. Definitely my favorite that I've seen so far! So there's 53 total? I'll blissfully be here all day. There are some truly beautiful sprites! cool.gif

So glad the cave is back! smile.gif I'm loving the new eggs...the artists really outdid themselves! I just found my favorite so far...an egg that looks like a fat little peacock! It's so damn cute! xd.png

Thanks and Happy Easter, TJ! <3

still think the peacock one looks like a blue turkey! xd.png

Edited by Riverwillows

Lol, I got some Easter eggs near the beginning, prior to the Cave and forum downtime, and just started getting a few more this morning.

The eggs are gorgeous and I'd hate to miss any.

I do hope we get that extra day some have mentioned, as I only have 20 at this point and have a lot to do in *shudders* RL *gah!* today...

This hunt, btw, is marvellous, and many thanks to all involved!

Happy Easter, all!

Edit: thanks, Nyastara!

That's good to know.

Edited by Syphoneira

I finally got the rose and keyboard one!!

Spriters and TJ, you are awesome. These egg hunts are so. much. fun.

33/53

Going good~! <3 Will be done today if everything goes well^^

Lol, I got some Easter eggs near the beginning, prior to the Cave and forum downtime, and just started getting a few more this morning.

The eggs are gorgeous and I'd hate to miss any.

I do hope we get that extra day some have mentioned, as I only have 20 at this point and have a lot to do in *shudders* RL *gah!* today...

This hunt, btw, is marvellous, and many thanks to all involved!

Happy Easter, all!

TJ added 20 extra hours to the hunt because of the enormous lag. That means the event will end just before midnight on the 26th. wink.gif