TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Very lazy hunting.

I assume this is a potato?

user posted image

c:

23/53

Just one question.. how are you doing it?

I mean... are you waiting in front of the computer refreshing all time?

I set an alarm every 8 minutes and in the mean time I watch series or finish homework when I feel like it...

This is great!

tongue.gif

is there someone who will or can confirm that we will get tomorrow to do this also? I know the first post says 3 days, but did that mean Apr 22, 23 and 24? or going into the 25th, as it seems to have officially started late on the 22nd? will it go past this time as the cave did not work at all yesterday? I don't want to be a pest, but really would love an answer if possible, if it is not to be general knowledge, I can appreciate that, but informed players are happy players, thanks smile.gif

it would have ran Sat,Sun,Mon and ended monday night at 11:59pm est. Time has been added so you have until tuesday now.

Ok I see everyone saying x/53 so is that the final number? 53?

I believe we are basing that number on rubyshoes' final count before she went to bed. She posted that she had 53 and hadn't seen another show up for quite a while, probably longer than the 15-minute interval. Whether that is the final count or not, remains to be seen. smile.gif

WhathowdidImissthis

Damn, this happened with the treats, too... D: How many eggs are there total, do we know?

I set an alarm every 8 minutes and in the mean time I watch series or finish homework when I feel like it...

This is what I usually do. :3

it would have ran Sat,Sun,Mon and ended monday night at 11:59pm est. Time has been added so you have until tuesday now.

Thanks so much!

just what I wanted to know, this is a fun event, but RL calls too, so the info is much appreciated and good luck to all getting the eggs!

18/53. Just got the moon and stair filled sky egg

WB

Is it a stairway to heaven egg? wink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I this Stitch? haha

user posted image

25/53. happy.gif

Why yes, yes it is. =p

23/53

This is great!

tongue.gif

I am setting an alarm every 10 minutes, just I just watch TV, play on FB, or whatever else I'm doing. Once the alarm goes off I just refresh the page (sometimes I need to wait another 2 to 4 minutes), click my egg, and repeat. Been working out pretty well so far.

21 so far!

Okay, this is kinda sad. I have saved a picture of all the large sprited easter baskets from last year, but I can't find it. I wanted to post it here, but it looks like I can't. Did anyone else save the large versions of the baskets?

I never understood that. I got all the eggs; and did NOT get a purple egg by the side of my basket....

Gods, people, I was just trying to be helpful!

So sorry, you bet it won't happen again today. Lay off me, will ya?

I agree. Riverwillows was trying to be helpful.

The eggs are coming that close together? I thought it was one per hour... O.o

23/53

This is great!

tongue.gif

SCORE!!! 46/53 and I got the KOI FISH! xd.png

@Susanleath

You mean me?

Yeah, I've been sitting in front of my laptop the whole dang day and varying been checking my e-mail, watching videos and now I'm playing my DS. I give it about 5 minutes before I start surfing on DC. I click on my eggs then back to my scroll and they show up eventually. Some take more than 6 minutes thou, but that's just my average.

I'm too hooked on this to actually do something decent and productive. I think I'll go off and do some real work once I get the remaining 7 or what do I have to go. smile.gif