TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Lol, I got some Easter eggs near the beginning, prior to the Cave and forum downtime, and just started getting a few more this morning.

The eggs are gorgeous and I'd hate to miss any.

I do hope we get that extra day some have mentioned, as I only have 20 at this point and have a lot to do in *shudders* RL *gah!* today...

This hunt, btw, is marvellous, and many thanks to all involved!

Happy Easter, all!

TJ added 20 extra hours to the hunt because of the enormous lag. That means the event will end just before midnight on the 26th. wink.gif

I'm adoring the search for these beautiful eggs!!

One thing I'd love to have added, if at all possible: I'd love for the individual eggs to be shown in a larger view when we mouse over them (when looking at our collections). I think there's some wonderful detail on them that I have to study them to see because of screen resolution or some other issue.

Aside from that, these are beautiful designs and a wonderful egg hunt. Thank you TJ and all the artists!!

user posted image

This is the most beautiful egg i have at the moment.

user posted image this is nice also. Carl Peter Fabergé would be proud of it.

I really love both eggs about the same.

Kudos to the spriters.

user posted image

I love this egg, very clever! A planet Saturn egg! biggrin.gif

I first thought "who would made an easter egg that looks like rotten meat?!?!" but then someone refered to it as the Saturn egg and suddenly a big lightbulb appeared above my head. xd.png

I first thought "who would made an easter egg that looks like rotten meat?!?!" but then someone refered to it as the Saturn egg and suddenly a big lightbulb appeared above my head. xd.png

actually i think that's jupiter

lol yes. i can confirm that it is totally meant to be Jupiter. ;3

eta: it is also impolite to change someone's post in a quote, just so you know.

Edited by ParticleSoup

LOL

I think you right! wink.gif

Thanks TJ!!

Edited by evangeline5432

15/53. Got the little egg that has the sun on top and little pink flowers on it ^^

WB

Whoops ok my fault.

rotten meat egg = Saturn = Jupiter

@ ParticleSoup: I didn't edit the quote. But now that you mentioned it...you're right! But when I quoted it, it read Saturn. sad.gif You can ask the author of the post.

45/53

Edited by Nyastara

just wanted to say ty, it seems mine aren;t taking 15 mins each this time. as much as i enjoy these things, i have other things to do also, so thank you for not makin me come click on my computer every time i turn around.!!

Anyone else get the same egg repeating itself? I am.

you will until you click it. I know one egg was having problems with that the first night, but i think thats been reported/resolved.