TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

I'm adoring the search for these beautiful eggs!!

One thing I'd love to have added, if at all possible: I'd love for the individual eggs to be shown in a larger view when we mouse over them (when looking at our collections). I think there's some wonderful detail on them that I have to study them to see because of screen resolution or some other issue.

Aside from that, these are beautiful designs and a wonderful egg hunt. Thank you TJ and all the artists!!

YAY!! it's up again!!

5/53 lol

Well, now I am not going to do my homework xd.png

user posted image

This is the most beautiful egg i have at the moment.

user posted image this is nice also. Carl Peter Fabergé would be proud of it.

I really love both eggs about the same.

Kudos to the spriters.

user posted image

I love this egg, very clever! A planet Saturn egg! biggrin.gif

I first thought "who would made an easter egg that looks like rotten meat?!?!" but then someone refered to it as the Saturn egg and suddenly a big lightbulb appeared above my head. xd.png

I first thought "who would made an easter egg that looks like rotten meat?!?!" but then someone refered to it as the Saturn egg and suddenly a big lightbulb appeared above my head. xd.png

actually i think that's jupiter

lol yes. i can confirm that it is totally meant to be Jupiter. ;3

eta: it is also impolite to change someone's post in a quote, just so you know.

Edited by ParticleSoup

LOL

I think you right! wink.gif

Thanks TJ!!

Edited by evangeline5432

15/53. Got the little egg that has the sun on top and little pink flowers on it ^^

WB

Whoops ok my fault.

rotten meat egg = Saturn = Jupiter

@ ParticleSoup: I didn't edit the quote. But now that you mentioned it...you're right! But when I quoted it, it read Saturn. sad.gif You can ask the author of the post.

45/53

Edited by Nyastara

just wanted to say ty, it seems mine aren;t taking 15 mins each this time. as much as i enjoy these things, i have other things to do also, so thank you for not makin me come click on my computer every time i turn around.!!

Anyone else get the same egg repeating itself? I am.

you will until you click it. I know one egg was having problems with that the first night, but i think thats been reported/resolved.

Well I have 10/53 so I have a ways to go but I do have nothing but house stuff to do so I can get them fairly well