TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

yay got the blue egg with the butterfly on it. 40/53 almost there biggrin.gif

That's what others have said, but they ain't sure. I'd thought I'd ask in case anyone else might know. It doesn't look like anything really.....but it does look like someone intended it to be something....?

It looks like one of these kind of jellyfish to me.

You can see the cap and two of the tentacles and the big long traily-bit. The orangy stuff down at the bottom is rocks or coral.

But it's so tiny. We'd have to ask the artist to be sure. :3

Edited ~ Wait until end of event ~

All the eggs are on here. Happy Easter!

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

Opera is known for not showing images, so I'm sure, the eggs are there, you are just unable to see them, because of Opera.

Montymaus @ Apr 24 2011, 04:06 PM)

I´m going to try to go with the Internet explorer in the Internet.

Currently im using Opera...

im here in a few minutes again

I'm using Opera and I'm having no problems at all with the eggs showing. It's my main browser and I've never had any problems.

I really hope you can solve problem, Montymaus.

32/53 - this is fun and the eggs are gorgeous.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

Blah, nobody answered as far as I can tell. Since the cave had down time how much longer to I have to hunt the eggs. I have been away most of the weekend and are having trouble catching up!!!

I need to know how long I have!!! Please. :-)

Ah, now see? That is what I DIDN'T do.

Blah, nobody answered as far as I can tell. Since the cave had down time how much longer to I have to hunt the eggs. I have been away most of the weekend and are having trouble catching up!!!

I need to know how long I have!!! Please. :-)

Theoretically, I believe we have an extra day, since the cave was down just about all of yesterday.

Might want to snoop around to see if there was an update from TJ though.

YAY! 2/53

I beat my old record!

Are the eggs all over the site or just in one place?

Does anyone have any recommendations for collecting the eggs on mobile devices? I tried on my Galaxy Tab with the basic and Dolphin browsers but I can't get the eggs to show, even with Javascript on. It's a shame, because if I could use the Tab then I could go and sit with my family rather than being chained to the desktop. sad.gif

Several people in a help thread are saying it can't be done....

You have to wait 10-12 minutes between appearances, I think.

Something like that.

There's probably specifics on one of the FAQ posts floating around.

Go to the first page of this post. Socky posted some info.

YAY! 2/53

I beat my old record!

Are the eggs all over the site or just in one place?

They appear on any page. There's a wait period between each appearance though. :3

I had a late start due to everything being down, but so far I'm up to 18 new eggs. Thanks for this year's egg hunt, this will never get old to me!

Looks like a homage to that one Disney film about the super hero family to me.

WB

haha oops I thought it was a ninja turtle lol

Then my luck sucks, I can't find any...

Java must be enabled and images on( duh) also Opera does not seem to work, IE and as always Firefox seem to work best

get on a short page- adult dragon ,front page etc and refresh every 6- 15 minutes .

You do not need to jump around ,they will be on the page you are looking at biggrin.gif

Single eggs at a time are fine, as are links to baskets, but PLEASE ~ do not post screen shots that show ALL the eggs! That is considered a "spoiler" and will receive warnings.

Thanks.

Java must be enabled and images on( duh) also Opera does not seem to work, IE and as always Firefox seem to work best

I'm ussing Opera and it does work perfectly. Though I have the lastest version, so maybe some older versions of Opera don't work...