TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Thirty-two, thus far. Just added the piano/rose to my list of favorites.

In order:

Koi

Dragon eye

Piano/rose

Edit: Classycal! You're awake! xd.png

Edited by blackdragon71

The eggs are coming that close together? I thought it was one per hour... O.o

it can be 10 per hour at the most, or 4 per hour at the least..

@fuzzbucket: the purple egg is very subtle, so maybe your mind forgot about it or you didnt notice it at first? theres no way it couldnt have been there, because it is part of the full basket.. unless maybe your basket just glitched and never gave you the full one's image?

Has anyone noticed that those who got baskets on 2010 now got their baskets darkened, maybe each year it gets darkened or something to show the difference between a first year basket and a two year basket...

My basket hasn't darkened, and I don't have the purple egg by my basket either, Fuzzy, and I have a full basket from last year (32 eggs).

Or does it maybe show the unfull basket until we collect all of this year's too?

Edited by blackdragon71

My basket hasn't darkened, and I don't have the purple egg by my basket either, Fuzzy, and I have a full basket from last year (32 eggs).

Or does it maybe show the unfull basket until we collect all of this year's too?

Nope, I hope seen some with 20 eggs and darkened.

15/53, though I haven't had much time to hunt. I have enough time to complete the hunt, though. Good luck, all!

my basket still looks the same as last year too.

I have a handful of the eggs so far...I'm stretching the event out since we have it until Tuesday...I'm in no hurry. I don't want to see any of the eggs either, I want them all to be a nice surprise! smile.gif

@blackdragon: I have just saw a scroll which has only new easter eggs and darkened so I must be mistaken, there is something else that defines that basket's color.

The big baskets were only obtainable in 2010 and changed into the small basteks after the event was over.

Big Basket with purple egg next to it: (the purple egg did only appear when you collected all 38 eggs)

user posted image

Small basket badges:

user posted image - user posted image - user posted image

Next to the small basket badge on your scroll won't be a purple egg, this only showed on the big baskets.

There are 3 different colors of baskets: yellow, red and green

If you hadn't the chance to get a basket in 2010 you will get one now. wink.gif But they're still the same baskets.

Last year there were 38 eggs

This year, till now there are 53 eggs.

EDIT: Ay carambaaa 51/53! laugh.gif

Edited by Nyastara

my basket still looks the same as last year too.

I thought that there were 38 eggs last year? Unless my counting skills fail, that's how many I have in my basket.

Thanks for clearing that up, Nya. I did see the post with the larger baskets earlier, so that explains it.

No, Seasonal, you're correct. I miscounted and that's what's in my basket too. Maybe I should go back to bed. xd.png

Edited by blackdragon71

Woohoo! 53/53. cool.gif

Now to sit back, relax, and wait to see if any last minute surprise eggs show up.

Happy Easter everyone.