TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

but im online since a few hours and i have clicked every link on DC but nowhere was a egg.

Have you tried scrolling down to the bottom of everyone of those pages? Sometimes the eggs are there. They try to hide.

I got jumped twice. So, go help yourselves. Even if I do have the answer, I ain't saying diddly.

Try to help and get jumped. Forget it.

being told to not double post is not "being jumped" for helping. it's telling someone who is double posting, no matter what they are saying, to use the edit button to edit their first post instead of making a second one.

Gods, people, I was just trying to be helpful!

So sorry, you bet it won't happen again today. Lay off me, will ya?

I don't see anything wrong with posting the link to the basket - if people don't want to look, they don't have to... I actually see this as a better way to do it than posting the individual sprites themselves!

Edit >>> if things get out of hand, a mod will address it.

Happy Easter Everyone!

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2

Have you tried scrolling down to the bottom of everyone of those pages? Sometimes the eggs are there. They try to hide.

Yes i have. but nothing was there...

is your javascript enabled?

Maybe your Javascript or your browser isn't cooperating with the event.

Well, they're not going to be in the same spot every time. They should show up at random. Just try to be more observative, and you should be able to see, and click on one.

You should try using a different browser, if you have one.

Edited by Sandface

I´m going to try to go with the Internet explorer in the Internet.

Currently im using Opera...

im here in a few minutes again

Opera is known for not showing images, so I'm sure, the eggs are there, you are just unable to see them, because of Opera.

Well, they're not going to be in the same spot every time. They should show up at random. Just try to be more observative, and you should be able to see, and click on one.

Quote from Sock's post on first page:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=4999645

You do NOT need to jump around from page to page. Just pick one page, and keep refreshing... The new egg will show up there eventually. Pick a page that you don't have to scroll down, and you should be ok.

You can try it with Firefox, it works fine for me with the browser.

@ ThatDeadGirl: You are welcome. smile.gif

each time I grab an egg I say to myself: "this is the last one for now, I must do my homework and then continue hunting"... but I just can't stop! it's so exciting biggrin.gif

just got a very purty pink egg

Yeah! With Internet Explorer it´s work!

thank you all for the Idea.

I have my first egg,

a blue one with a buterfly

If TJ didn't want people to be able to see them all until they got them all themselves, he wouldn't make it possible for us to see others' baskets. I personally like being able to see all the eggs whether I have them all or not yet after someone else has finished finding them, and those who agree with me might also be happy to see the link posted in the thread. Those that don't do not have to click the link, and personally I don't think we're enjoying the event any less just because we can get a sneak preview of the eggs we'll be finding. :3

I totally understand what you mean. I personally think it's fun to find out on your own...looking for other baskets, take a peek into them, try to find out how many there are and so on. wink.gif Sure that's just my opinion.

I think no one who said "please can you stop that" did mean any offence or wanted to jump on the person who posted the link. (If you felt jumped on I apologise)

Let's forget about it wink.gif and keep enjoying the easter egg hunt.

36/53 and no squid in sight....

greez Nya

Edited by Nyastara

38/53 I reaaally want the one with the piano on it. smile.gif I got one just now that looks like its planted in a flower garden it a very big egg wink.gif

Guys: If you are having a hard time finding eggs, pick an adult dragon refresh their page. You can see everything at once that way, and wont miss it when the egg shows up. If you happen to refresh when the egg shows up, dont worry it will sho up again.

Here in this house we are having luck with an older version of firefox, chrome and epiphany (a gnome based firefox) so if something isnt working n your browser those ones work tongue.gif With the kids, i set the kitchen timer for ten minutes. They watch their shows, when they hear the ding, they pause the show, refresh until they each have their eggs, and go right back to watching tv. It works well enough, and they wont be heartbroken if they dont get all of them.

Guys: If you are having a hard time finding eggs, pick an adult dragon refresh their page. You can see everything at once that way, and wont miss it when the egg shows up. If you happen to refresh when the egg shows up, dont worry it will sho up again.

Here in this house we are having luck with an older version of firefox, chrome and epiphany (a gnome based firefox) so if something isnt working n your browser those ones work tongue.gif With the kids, i set the kitchen timer for ten minutes. They watch their shows, when they hear the ding, they pause the show, refresh until they each have their eggs, and go right back to watching tv. It works well enough, and they wont be heartbroken if they dont get all of them.

That is so cute im just chilling here in my chair with 4 cats sitting on me reading and refeshing wink.gif. I use the same timer method tho.

38/53

edited: I cant spell this early

Edited by majors