TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Whoops ok my fault.

rotten meat egg = Saturn = Jupiter

@ ParticleSoup: I didn't edit the quote. But now that you mentioned it...you're right! But when I quoted it, it read Saturn. sad.gif You can ask the author of the post.

45/53

alright, sorry about that wink.gif

looks like they did edit their post.

just got a very beautiful egg with... a unicorn I think

I want the piano...

Eeeeh just got it ! The Easter Chicken heard me !

35/53....

Edited by fuzzbucket

Thank you to TJ and all the spriters for this event. forgot to log on last night and thank the person that fixed dragon cave (i missed my dragons and eggs)

all the eggs are awesome. got 24 so far and it seems i have a bit to go yet as a few have 53.

good luck to everyone and happy easter.

alright, sorry about that wink.gif

looks like they did edit their post.

You are forgiven...and won't be tarred and feathered. Muahahaha wink.gif

46/53

Edited by Nyastara

23/53 i hope to get all before i have to go but at least Tj gave us extra time this year so not stressed about it smile.gif

Okay, this is kinda sad. I have saved a picture of all the large sprited easter baskets from last year, but I can't find it. I wanted to post it here, but it looks like I can't. Did anyone else save the large versions of the baskets?

Oh I didn't know there were 3 different colored baskets. Nice. I don't have the big basket like I did last year, it stayed a small badge. Must be just big for the first year you get it.

is there someone who will or can confirm that we will get tomorrow to do this also? I know the first post says 3 days, but did that mean Apr 22, 23 and 24? or going into the 25th, as it seems to have officially started late on the 22nd? will it go past this time as the cave did not work at all yesterday? I don't want to be a pest, but really would love an answer if possible, if it is not to be general knowledge, I can appreciate that, but informed players are happy players, thanks smile.gif

Oh I didn't know there were 3 different colored baskets. Nice. I don't have the big basket like I did last year, it stayed a small badge. Must be just big for the first year you get it.

It started off as a big basket and stayed that way for a little while after theevent, then TJ turned it into a small basket badge. I'd forgotten how pretty the big versions are. smile.gif

I kinda wish they weren't random. I can't be on all day refreshing and hoping I get an egg. Last year they appeared every 10 minutes. Helped a lot.

you will until you click it. I know one egg was having problems with that the first night, but i think thats been reported/resolved.

But I have clicked it, repeatedly, it might be my computer though. I'll just restart it.

Already started my collection, I hope I get them all this year. This is a lot of fun!