Jumonji

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted. When you see a math problem, the answer flashes in front of your eyes. Your teachers don't give you full marks because you don't show your work and eventually become convinced that you are cheating somehow. Later down the road, someone decides it's a good idea to put an equation in a billboard ad and you get in a nasty car accident.

I wish for the ability to wish for more wishes.

Granted but they always get corrupt somehow.

I wish for a Calling Bracelet that can summon a crowd of zombies.

Granted, you summon them and than they eat you. Shortly after that they died out because they can't go no more than a mile from your body and do to you can't move because you are in parts, we just nuke the city they are at.

I Wish georgexu94 had a better wish.

(He was just disappointed because his wish always gets corrupted that he gave up making good wishes.) I grant your wish. However, it is easily corrupted by the next person.

I wish that I will have an iPad that doesn't run out of energy/battery. Let it be efficient in running apps by making it fast and run them simultaneously. Also, may it have unlimited storage. In addition, it won't cost me any money by using it or any apps, that includes buying new apps. One more thing, it doesn't get broken, stolen, or get dirty.

Granted. Unfortunately, the iPad you wished for is to technologically complicated that it's too expensive for companies to develop apps that can work on it: congratulations, you now own the most advanced and most useless tablet in the world.

I wish chocolate wasn't unhealthy.

Granted but everything else is.

I wish that my next wish would not go wrong in any way possible and my next wish is that my current wish goes wrong.

I grant your wish, but all of a sudden time starts moving backwards so your second wish goes perfectly fine and your first wish goes all wrong. ohmy.gif (I hope I read that right, lol)

I wish I could watch the movie Mockingjay Part 1 right now!

Edited by purplenewt

Granted. You find yourself in a private cinema with Mockingjay playing just as you sit down with popcorn. Unfortunately, you are so focussed on the movie that you fail to hear a tornado coming. A tornado filled with sharks. What a terrible death!

I wish I lived in the Pokemon world, with my loyal old Charizard by my side.

Granted. You and your Charizard are together going on a fantastic journey. Your Charizard flys over a lake, swoops down(hoping to catch a Magicarp). However, instead he/she is swallowed by a Gyarados.

I wish for a purple dragon with horns.

Granted! But every kind of documentation or written and digitally displayed information is in Japanese.

I wish this thread doesn't go to the bottom of page 3 ever again.

Granted. Every time this thread reaches the bottom of page two, every single thread on page three will all simultaneously revived a post, sending this thread to the bottom of page four instead.

I wish Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were out now.

Granted. Now you have both, but they are those faulty copies from badly-written Creepypastas that murder you in your sleep.

I wish I was smart.

Granted,you are so smart you die.

I with I could fly

Edited by HorseChick

Granted. You are so obsessed with your new ability to fly that you decide to fly to the sun. Unfortunately, you're rather late in noticing the lack of oxygen as you leave the stratosphere, and suffocate.

I wish I was allowed to have cats in my flat.

Granted. Now you have both, but they are those faulty copies from badly-written Creepypastas that murder you in your sleep.

( I don't sleep tongue.gif )

Granted, now they claw everything to shreds, shed everywhere, and refuse to use the litter box.

I wish for pie.

Granted, it's a moldy blueberry pie.

I wish for a camera that can take pictures or video.

Edited by blackgem14

Granted, but it does not have a method of storing the photos and videos, therefore deleting them permanently.

I wish for a nice glass of milk.

Granted. The mean glass of milk knocks over your nice one.

I wish for a cloud.

(Hi brotato smile.gif )

Granted, it has a day dream dragon on it, and while you hike the mountains you are at cloud height and the cloud flies past you, and the day dream eats you.

I wish to be ugly.

His story ends where you are you are now finished with it.

I wish the guy below me has the nuclear football what can go wrong?

(1. Jammy is a girl. And I spelled her name wrong. It's Jammi.

2. I've only written 3 paragraphs, so, dang it.)

Granted, but you aren't a dragon. You're a dinosaur named Path Light. So now you're the angriest dinosaur named Path Light. And because there's only one of you, that's not very angry.

I wish that my computer fixed itself with no errors in fixing the laptop in itself and the programs I had, and not erasing anything I had on it. Because, typing on an iPad is annoying.

Eh, I can deal with that. I'll use my computer, because it's now fixed. Hehe!

You're still named Path Light. So, still not just a dinosaur, so still the angriest dinosaur named Path. And because there's only one Path, still not too angry.

I wish Path would learn to be very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY specific with these wishes.