Jumonji

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted. They're dead, in that museum down the street.

I wish autocorrect wasn't... Automatic.

Granted. It was turned into a pillow

I wish I can post about Red Eyes Black Dragons again

Granted. Now you can't post about Haxx.

I wish I had a powerful computer that was immune to computer viruses.

Granted. You post so much about velociraptors that people get annoyed and ignore your posts completely.

I wish I owned a car.

Granted. Hey, did you know that mosquitoes are actually extremely vital to many ecosystems? You now have the choice of dooming humanity to a slow death along with everything else on the planet or replacing them with functionally identical but much scarier flying ticks.

(No, I'm not kidding.)

I wish for the ability to punch anyone I'm talking to online through my computer screen.

Granted. A Japanese whiz kid invents a punch-through screen. Unfortunately, you're not the only one with a screen like that and you get beaten up pretty badly.

I wish I could read people's minds.

Granted, but it'll always sound like each voice is amplified with a megaphone.

I wish we couldn't get sleepy.

Granted. Now we're all wired awake, and we can't relax, so the stress builds until we all go insane.

I wish for a tomato.

Granted. He cooks you.

I wish I could fly. (That sounds so cliche)

Granted. "You wanted to fly - you never said anything about wanting to be able to land." Have fun landing! *SPLAT* (Alternatively, here's an airplane ticket.)

I wish for world peace.

Granted. After the entire world population is wiped out in a nuclear war, the world is finally at peace.

I wish for a CB Gold.

Granted, but it soon dies from clickdeath.

I wish for more time to be added to each day..

Granted, but it soon dies from clickdeath.

I wish for more time to be added to each day..

Granted. And the extra time makes the timers and clocks on DC go crazy, crashing the system and making every dragon disappear, never to be seen again. (Sheesh, that even scares me!)

I wish... that all the prize owners would gift me my first 2Gs and that they would be immune to death like the original CBs. >.>

Edited by EscapistLore

Alright. But someone needs to give me 2 CB prizes and a female pink. Care for that trade?

I wish that my pinks would gender correctly. I gave one away when it gendered male and I let the other 2 grow up. Now I have 2 male pinks and no time to get new eggs.

Edited by MyaMouse

Wish granted, but now their BSA doesn't work.

(If I had a Magi I'd send you influenced Pink eggs.)

I wish for a gigantic secluded castle.

(Aw, that sucks, because my description on my Magi is very specific in saying, "no breeding!" Otherwise I would give you one.)

Granted. It's on that mountain. That's what you meant by secluded, right?

I wish that my computer worked.

Granted. It works, but now you don't know how to use it.

//That's okay, I don't have a Magi for personal reasons, I could have scads of 'em by now if I wanted to.

//How bad you want that female pink?

I wish for smokehouse chili.

Granted. Because I couldn't actually hear what you said (I know this is the internet and not a conversation but still) you get teleported to a smokehouse in Chili.

I wish to have the ability to fly and land without the help of any other creature or inanimate (and/or animate) object. (Hah! No airplane ticket this time!)

Granted. Because I couldn't actually hear what you said (I know this is the internet and not a conversation but still) you get teleported to a smokehouse in Chili.

I wish to have the ability to fly and land without the help of any other creature or inanimate (and/or animate) object. (Hah! No airplane ticket this time!)

You.. You spelled Chile wrong.... How could you?!?!

Granted. But it has a big crack on it and the monitor is broken, so you can't see anything anyway.

I wish that homework finished itself.

Granted. You can no longer touch solid objects, like the Ender Dragon, if you touch them you go right through.

I wish for... a chocolate chip cookie!

Granted, but you get shot of the sky in the first few seconds mistaken for a evil bird.

I wish that i made a wish that was corrupted that I wish for a wish that wasn't corrupted which was for a glass of wish water and spiders.