Jumonji

Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted but you decide not to see them.

I wish I could play super smash bros U.

Granted but I put a virus in the game.

I wish the person below me would play badminton with me.

Granted. The match was due to start 42 hours ago and you missed it.

I wish my home internet wasn't so crappy.

Granted. Your home internet goes up to 1 TB/s. Unfortunately, all the sites you want to visit have serious server problems and are unavailable 99% of the time.

I wish for an elevator in my house so I don't have to walk the stairs.

granted but all the buttons are to high for you to reach

I wish i had a TARDIS user posted image

Granted, but it turn into the Pumpkin King and kills you, making you a Zombie, which starts the whole World War Z, again.

I wish for the wish of a life time and the wish of a hell lifetime. The Wish I want is the Wish of the Wish, where the Wish is the Wish of that Wish. There no Wish of that Wish so I want that Wish of the Wish.

(Solve it than try and corrupt it.)

No wish. A paradox wish does not count. That's an infinity wish so I will be forced to give you a circle. Here.

I wish the beautiful girl below me would play badminton with me. (Boys are so aggressive. *inserts annoyance*)

Granted. You turn out to be so bad at badminton it's embarassing, and you're laughed at by two dozen girls while you try to run away in shame.

I wish for a Pokemon MMORPG.

Granted but when you go to play it, it corrupts your gaming system every time.

I wish for a corrupted wish of the wish that is a glass of water.

Granted. You were going to get an empty glass, but now the glass is full of spiders.

I wish for a time machine.

Granted, but unfortunately your best friend is not so good at archery, and when you try to show him/her how to do it, he/she breaks your equipment.

I wish it rained ice cream, like Dip-n-dots. tongue.gif

I shall grant your wish. You will get a rainshower of ice cream. However, it all melts to the streams and underground water, polluting the land and water.

I wish that I can be disciplined in the traditional Roman way.

(This game is good for me. It helps me think creatively as well let out my dreams and wishes and I get to be reminded that it is better for me to earn my wish rather than ask for it from a genie. smile.gif Keep the game active!)

Granted. You are now an anthro fox.

You are hired to be the third Foxy Fox and the kids pull you apart like they did Foxy 2.0

*cries slowly*

Granted, but they're speaking in a language you don't understand, and are sending to off to the colosseum.

I wish that the Five Nights at Freddy's fandom was cleaner.

Granted! One day you decide to clean your dusty laptop, while on the Fandom site thingy.

I wish that I had my blaziken from HeartGold, and it didn't go crazy and kill me or something.

Edited by DragonKami

Granted, but every time you play it Prinnys turn up at your front door wanting to play it too.

I wish copper eggs were easier to catch in DC.

Granted, but they will all run away to the wilderness once rgown up fully.

I wish for a CB Bluesang.

I will grant your wish. I shall send it to you over a trade. You check your trades then was happy that georgexu94 gave you the CB Blusang. However, it died while still a hatchling due to low views. Requisat in pace, dear Blusang.

I wish for a midnight blue travelling cloak.

Granted! OH SNAP! A HURRICANE aaaand there it goes... sorry.

I wish for a million dollar bill.

Granted, but when you use it, the seller or the service provider cannot give you change for that. So you better buy something worth one million dollars.

I wish for a bowl of cat food.

Granted, You get a empty bowl with a super heavy bag of cat food in it.

I wish that I had a hundred rare candies that make me level up when I eat them, and I don't hyper age or anything.

Yuck! I can't grant you that wish. It violates the rules.

I wish for a bowl of Scooby Snacks.

Granted, but Scooby appears out of nowhere and eats all the Scooby Snacks before you could even get a single bite...

I wish I could solve any math problems quickly.