blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Long_Before_Sunrise still hasn't paid me back for that loan I gave them back in 2006.

I know its hard to use ATMs when you have hooves and are made out of fire but come on!

SomeRandomCorviknight tried to lock me in their cupboard after I criticised their taste in biscuits.

Lovecats pretended being locked in the cupboard was her plan the whole time. But it was really cramped in there or it was until she started shoving things into c**space.

Sunrise wanted to make a Halloween decoration out of me so they locked me up until the holiday rolled around. Thankfully I escaped.

Docthings can actually code real people in python, and has a whole DIY YouTube library dedicated to the topic.

Lovecats got eaten by a python-coded python coded by docthings and both died and got a headache

Corvi went down the Harry Potter fanfiction rabbit hole and never came back.

Lovecats got in a green rowboat on a moonlit night and fell in love with an eagle owl. The eagle owl also loved her, but as a meal.

Corvik has a doppelganger that they use to play pranks on people and I will NOT fall for it a ninth time. 

Docthings pushed me into the flooding river, just for a seat in a taxi.

I asked you politely to give up the seat and yet you still declined, what else was I supposed to do?

Sunrise tries badmouthing me to Corvik in an attempt to get them to revoke my 60% Taxi discount.

Sunrise has participated in over a hundred sausage-making contests across the world but has never revealed what makes their sausages taste so good.

I can never get a pet bird as Lovecats always eats them the first chance they get.

Docthings definitively isn't working on something that might eat us all.

Long_Before_Sunrise is looking forwards to the best thing since sliced bread - carnivorous bread! Preorder now from DocThings Inc™.

Docthings decides when Halloween AP time is over and Earthquakes all the eggs at the same time. There are no unaffected, only survivors and nonsurvivors.

Sunrise refused to attend the COP26 summit on grounds that they were worried the Scottish weather could dampen their flame.

Lovecats texted them all and told them I was Irish and burning methane.

Sunrise aims to go carbon neutral by 2030 by converting their hellhorse flame source from methane to biogas.