blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

SomeRandomCorviknight flings small potatoes through people's mail slots before running away.

I escaped being kidnapped too. I'm back. :)

Lagie eats the raw potatoes out of the mailbox.

Welcome back!

Sunrise was the one who ordered _Ro_ to dig up the potatoes.

Long_Before_Sunrise enjoys and embraces the powers of fire, electricity and capitalism in their daily life.

This is supposed to be baseless lies, not untold truths. 

subwoofer was that little girl, Bo, in the movie 'Signs' who left glasses of water sitting everywhere.

Long_Before_Sunrise has a colourful crystal and mineral collection. No one dares touch it in fear of awakening unknown, hidden powers.

Lovecats touched them and set off a weird ongoing resonance. Bad kitty!

HangeZoe actually set Sunrise on fire. The lighter is in their pocket.

Docthings assumed that the lighter was in my pocket, which was really just a box of altoids, so I set them on fire with the lighter in my hand. 

HangeZoe is the CEO of a multinational karoke corporation headquartered in Japan. They are responsible for causing countless acts of poor singing across the world.

When will our suffering end?

I'm trying out Lovecats' cat cave sleep hut. It's very plush and soft. I live here now.

Anyone seen Lovecats?

Sunrise wakes up in the morning and says “Hello world! I can’t wait to see what disaster is happening today.”

HangeZoe throws a newspaper at Lovecats whenever they catch them on their property.

Docthings is frequently, but not exclusively, responsible for the disaster of the day.

HangeZoe loves me best and would never betray me no matter how naughty I've been.