blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Sunrise enjoys hearing people quack with fear. That's why they keep popping water balloons over Corvik's head.

Sunrise is the cause of the disappearance of @_Ro_, @HangeZoe and all other vanished forum gamers. They are ruthless in their upkeep of their title of Most Active Forum Gamer, and will use any means in order to hold on to it. ANY MEANS.

Corvik is now part of my basement collections. Real friends are always there for you, right?

Like in Lordi's Forsaken Fashion Doll video.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Sunrise has been stuck in the year 1996 but refuses to admit it.

Lovecats had an unfortunate encounter with a entire box of sticky fly-catching ribbons. 

Long_Before_Sunrise didn't eat all of their corn. Tut tut!

Lovecats, Corviknight, & Sunrise are embroiled in a love triangle that started at a murder mystery dinner.  The world part is that, whenever any one of them enters a thread with any of the others,  melodramatic pipe organ chords play and thunder claps even on completely cloudless days.  

This has been going on for decades and it's getting old.

*melodramatic organ music and a clap of thunder*

Corvik moved Caspod's house so the door opened to the void. Caspod hadn't had their coffee yet.

*melodramatic pipe organs get louder*

Long_Before_Sunrise owns the contractor business which moves whole houses into the void, for some reason.

*melodramatic pipe organs play an incredibly loud chord*

Lovecats convinced sunrise to start the business in order to get her to let me move Caspod's house into the void.

SomeRandomCorviknight has questionable business connections to an offshore island archipelago in Galsreim.

Sunrise doesn't even actually know where the offshore island archipelago in Galsreim is.

Corvik thinks that would stop me from arriving there, but once you get to chasing one of those flying sea serpents, after a while, you're obliged to just keep going. 

Long_Before_Sunrise thinks that chasing flying sea serpents is an ethical & productive method of 'exercising.'

I'm... just going to let Lovecats think what I was doing was somehow healthy and not hot-tempered and dangerously foolish. 

Lovecats approves of healthy habits.