blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Sunrise cut me out of all their photos around the house.

Docthings wasn't there when those landscape photos were taken!

In 2009, Long_Before_Sunrise started a petition to attempt to get their face chistled onto Mt. Rushmore. It went surprisingly far.

17 hours ago, Lovecats said:

In 2009, Long_Before_Sunrise started a petition to attempt to get their face chistled onto Mt. Rushmore. It went surprisingly far.

I was going for the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse. Turns out it's hard to secure huge pieces of rock vertically to other huge pieces of rock.

subwoofer is still using AOL.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Sunrise borrowed my Spyro: A Hero's Tail PS2 game 7 years ago and never brought it back. I never got to complete it because of that.

Sunrise is famous for raiding buildings with their flocks of giant geese

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight

Corvik is unlawfully using my yard as an army campsite while my own troops are deployed.

Spoiler

20210822_232759.jpg

d2vpjjw-e7a4190e-8b41-413b-8ab0-8232bc4bbf17.gif

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Corvik is unlawfully using my yard as an army campsite while my own troops are deployed.

Hide contents

20210822_232759.jpg

d2vpjjw-e7a4190e-8b41-413b-8ab0-8232bc4bbf17.gif

What do you mean? This is the annual CorviTaxi international event where all CorviTaxi birbs meet to discuss all things CorviTaxi. They also eat a LOT of grain and seeds. This is an old picture, though. The last two CorviTaxi events couldn't happen due to the pandemic.

Anyways, Long_Before_Sunrise is a keen protestor of the environmental impacts of CorviTaxi Corp, knowing full well they rely on unsustainably sourced metals, materials and manufacturing practises for taxi production.

I'm Lovecats' hired enforcer against rival taxi services. Lovecats also knows COVID doesn't infect corvids.

Fortune86 tried to sell me to a restaurant that serves exotic meats so she could get virtual pay to play coins for her game and pay off her internet bill.

26 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Fortune86 tried to sell me to a restaurant that serves exotic meats so she could get virtual pay to play coins for her game and pay off her internet bill.

Wait....I thought we were posting lies....?

Long_Before_Sunrise can turn their elbows inside out. 

Long_Before_Sunrise believes that the show Futurama represents an accurate depiction of the future.

7 hours ago, Lovecats said:

believes that the show Futurama represents an accurate depiction of the future.

It doesn't? :blink:

Lovecats has been trying to develop a method of time travel.

Sunrise is actually from 100 B.C and is trying to lead us to believe otherwise 

Back in my day, we didn't need no stinkin' doctors. We made gold jewlery and art and threw them in the bogs to bribe the gods into taking mercy on us. What else were we supposed do with the stuff? Do you know how many things you can make out of gold that would useless for serving its purpose?  It's a long list! Give me bronze over gold any day!

As a nestling, Corvik wanted to grow up to be a corvette.

Corvik is keeping Catstaff in my basement. I'm a little suspicious since I didn't have a basement before.

Long_Before_Sunrise recently went on a 2-week surprise holiday to the Bahamas! They left Corvik the front door key so they could housesit and keep an eye on it.

Lovecats ratted me out to Corvik after I stole the door key to mess with them. Now I have to pay $1,200 more for Taxi rides. Thanks, Lovecats.

Edited by Docthings

4 hours ago, Lovecats said:

Long_Before_Sunrise recently went on a 2-week surprise holiday to the Bahamas!

Ah, so that's who the unexpected guest on my sofa is. XD

Docthings has been making money, literally, with paper and ink and stuff, at Lovecat's house.