blackdragon71

Post Baseless Lies About the Person Above You

Corvik names their dragons after the titles of the "manga" shown in the Google ads.

Long_Before_Sunrise is an avid advert enjoyer who relishes in refreshing the page every 10 seconds to get a look at what the Google algorithm will choose for them, today. 

Lovecats enjoys searching up "cursed baked beans" and looking through the results for hours every day.

Banned for introducing Lovecats to a source for cat meme shirts. Now they'll be homeless and living in a taxi under a big pile of shirts.

Banned for being in the wrong thread again.

Also make sure most of the garbage cat shirts they buy is from me lol. I'm not too proud to make meme shirts if people want that

Sunrise cares not for the title of the thread. They believe in true anarchy.

_Ro_ occasionally wanders too close to the Truth and thus endangers reality for all of us.

Sunrise goes around breaking one key on people's keyboards just to mildly inconvenience them.

subwoofer hasn't realized they're in Heck where minor irritations are a built in feature of everything.

12 hours ago, _Ro_ said:

Banned for being in the wrong thread again.

Also make sure most of the garbage cat shirts they buy is from me lol. I'm not too proud to make meme shirts if people want that

Sunrise cares not for the title of the thread. They believe in true anarchy.

This is hecking beautiful tho. I have like 10. I'll show you guys next time we're at my stolen corvitaxi.

Long_Before_Sunrise does not know what day, month or year it is. They firmly believe it is still the 20th-century.

Lovecats is under my floorboards and keeps swatting at my feet every time I'm not on a carpet or elevated surface. The floor is Lovecats Real Estate.

It's true. I lease it out to the rats, cockroaches and the occasional hamster. The hamsters are the best - they pay the most.

Dochthings turns a blind eye to my potentially illegal economic activities.

Edited by Lovecats

You can let the rats and mice know they are also welcome in my army, it does pay really well.

Lovecat's long list of missing tenants are in their stomach.

_Ro_  hasn't returned the bomb-sniffing African giant pouched rat rental.

Sunrise takes terrible care of the giant rats and overcharges for their services.

Sunrise keeps a cupboard full of rat poison and rat traps as "toys" for the rats and won't let me play with them.

Docthings sells stolen body parts and that guy keeps showing up wanting his prosthetic racing leg back. 

Long_Before_Sunrise is secretly searching for their 3rd gall bladder, which was stolen after a freak accident involving a marshmallow and a motorcycle.

Lovecats developed an obession with giant marshmellows after seeing the original Ghostbusters.

Sunrise's rats are lab assistants to Lovecats' project of creating a living giant marshmallow frankenstein using Docs spare body parts that the rats steal at night.

_Ro_ and her Federal Hamster Protection Service (FHPS) seeks to spy and whistleblow on us all to the United Nations.

Sunrise is in a surveillance van outside my home?! 

My horsy butt doesn't fit well in a SUV. 

Docthings is that person in the taller vehicle who always pulls up enough to block your view of traffic in that direction.