Pokémon Black and White

Finaaaaaaaaaaaallly! My team's complete! 8D

Serperior (39)

Zebstraika (38)

Litwick (39)

Swoobat (39)

Cubchoo (38)

Krokorok (39)

I was wondering.. will you meet Zekrom at the Dragon Spiral Tower? (I have the White version, btw.)

No, Blablahi. c: You don't see him.

Edited by MellaBella

Haven't seen a shiny yet. But soon I will. Soooooooon. O:<

My friend found a wild shiny Shelmet (his favorite gen 5 Pokemon). He. Was. SO. EXCITED. Like, for real man.

Some questions. What level does Sandile evolve? What are the levels/Pokemon of the fourth Gym Leader? Oh, and does Zorua evolve into Zorark?

Some questions. What level does Sandile evolve? What are the levels/Pokemon of the fourth Gym Leader? Oh, and does Zorua evolve into Zorark?

Sandile evolves at level 29 :3

So you got one, eh? -highfives-

Lol, Lightstorm, do you always like to be a few levels above the gym leaders? xd.png All through pre-E4, I was at least 3 levels below their strongest Pokemon but I always beat them in the end, always on the first challenge.

The hardest one to beat was Elesa.. she almost DESTROYED my team. D: She knocked out five of my Pokemon, and my last one was DEWOTT, of all things. And her last Pokemon was Zebstraika, which was WAAAYY faster. Now, I was in the high school cafeteria freaking out about this, clutching my DSi XL to me as I shook in anxiety. I took my turn. AHHH SHE'S FASTER. AHHH I SURVIVED WITH 4 HP. AHHH MY WATER PULSE WAS A CRITICAL HIT AND I WON.

I just about threw my XL across the cafeteria when that happened. It was awesome. :'3

Yeah, I always like to have my Pokemon just a little bit stronger than my opponents (it makes the battle go easier. Elesa wasn't all that much of a problem for me; my Darumaka and my Krokorok were more than a match for her Pokemon.

@TwilightMoonDragon: Sandile evolves into Krokorok at Lvl. 29 and again into Krookodile at Lvl. 40.

Now I gotta leave. I'm getting a new computer (mine's really primitive).

Jes, I got one. :3 *high fives* Oh, and do you know my other questions? I have a Zorua and was curious... and the Gym Leader question? :3

I'm trying to beat N for the second time but I cant beat her phycic pokemon.

Ok seriously now.. I think my game might perhaps be glitched cause I just found yet another shiny, a Deerling this time. I really think it is =/

I GOT THIS *whips out Collector's Walkthrough*

Okay, Zorua does evolve into Zoroark at level 30. Elesa's Pogeys are two level 25 Emolga, and a level 27 Zebstrika. They all have Volt Switch, which is basically an Electric-type U-Turn.

Ok seriously now.. I think my game might perhaps be glitched cause I just found yet another shiny, a Deerling this time. I really think it is =/

GIMME NAO D<

My team is complete! Not very excited about the elite four, though D|

Edit: AND THAT'S LIKE THE COOLEST GLITCH EVER

Editedit: GET ME SHINY AXEW, YA? YA.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

*glomps* THANK YOU! <3 Okay. So I will name my two Zoroarks North and South, one female and one male. I'll breed. And keep a few Zoruas. x3 And damn. 27? My Pokemon are all Lv 25. *starts leveling up* Thanks again, Panic! x3

Trying to decide if I wanna get this now, or if I want to wait a bit for prices to go down. /broke college student

Is the game good?

Do you have to engage Cobalion before you can go off and catch Virizion? I read that on Bulbapedia, and I was wondering if I could start a battle with Cobalion and then run from it. xd.png I want to SR for a Shiny Cobalion, but that's going to take forever, so I'd rather have one member of the trio with me now. But if I absolutely have to battle and either capture or defeat Cobalion before doing the same to Virizion, then I'm screwed. Unless these guys reappear after you defeat them, which I severely doubt.

I'm pretty sure if you defeat one, you can rebattle it if you beat the E4 again. I haven't gotten that far in the game myself yet, but that's what all other legendaries have been doing since 4th gen. smile.gif

Also, I'm really loving the Pokemon this gen. Much, much better than the vast majority of the Sinnoh ones. I mean, what was even going on with Magmortar?

hmm...evolite....i think dusknoir and blissy became useless tongue.gif

might replace corrasta with porygon-2....hmm...

guh...its in white forest....i hope i have it in there...

Edited by chipou

All righty, I have now been to all of the towns in the region. <3

I was traded an Axew.. but with Modest nature. D: Dernit, Angel from Louisiana. Why you do this. Anyways, also got a Solosis for a Gothita~. Yupyup.

HELL YEAH IT'S GOOD. *cuddles Zorua*

Okay then. Guess I'll have to get it. :3

How are the starters? I've always taken the fire starter, but I'm not a huge fan of... Tepig, I think? The water one is cute though.

YES I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO JUDGES POKEMON BY THIER LOOKS SHUT UP. XD

Stromboli, I do exactly the same. |D

The starters.. well, Tepig's line has the highest HP and attack. Snivy's has the highest speed and defense/sp. def. Oshawott's has the highest sp. atk. :V So between looks, type, and those, pick your fave.

Most people seem to be picking Snivy. >w<

At what point in the game can you get Minccino?

*Loves Cinccino*

I got the Relocator, but I haven't sent anything over yet. And yes, I'm still in Castelia. xd.png

/lazy

Mincinno are found on the routes 5, 9, 16, and at the Cold Storage. :D

Is Audino a legendary/special Pokemon? The music changes when you encounter it and you get like 1500 EXP points when you knock it out.

my serperior was lv 58 :P *shot*

darn computers and their underleveled evos... Zandor is lv 54 why isnt HE a sazando[jap name]???

beat the game btw