Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Considering how I train my Pokemon, my team will probably be in the mid to upper 50s, unless I kind find a good place to train them to the mid 60s (...doubtful and it will most likely be the mid 50s). I also just checked his Hydreigon's moves on Serebii; I ususally teach my Water type an Ice type attack so I really only need to worry about Dragon Pulse and Focus Blast, and then of course I have Reshi and my Krookodile to use, but they need to worry about more than those two.

His Hydreigon did make me get a Deino, though. c: Not a good nature, so I'm gonna breed her.

Oh, and I think my brain died when I found a wild Poliwrath in the "rare" bubble. In the water. HGhjghgf. I forgot that would happen.

Just reached Mistralton City. I aim to go explore the rest of Chargestone Cave, as there's a couple staircases I didn't follow.

Also, the Lucky Egg is love. :3 Jack is a Carracosta now thanks to that thing. I'm working on training the rest of my team up to the high 30s, starting with DJ.

I honestly don't think anyone here cares about my team, but in case they do:

Xander (Serperior)

Lestat (Swoobat)

Jack (Carracosta)

Lady (Stoutland)

DJ (Scraggy)

Pegazeus (Zebstrika)

Also, when do you get the Relocator? My SS team is just cooling its heels back in Johto- once I catch Ho-oh, beat Red, and wrap up a few other things, I'll be ready to move my Quagsire and the gang up to Unova.

You get the Relocator as soon as you get to Castelia City, so all you need to is Fly back and activate it. The guy that activates it is in the same building as the Name Rater.

Edit: *Headdesk* When will I learn to read posts more carefully? Disregard what I said. *Headdesk*

Edited by Lightstorm12000

The Relocator is only used to transfer over the event Pokemon. The Poke Transfer can be used after you beat the Elite Four, however. c:

Well, finally got my copy, boy do I feel behind xd.png Just beat the first gym. whee xd.png

I do not yet have one, (im gonna get white fer my b-day xd.png im excited) but my friend dose. And just to throw it out there im thinking N (i think is his name) is a Zoroark. Because it did say they can take the form of a human and the whole thing hes doing seems like somthing only a pokemon would start up. X3

Edited by Rittsuka

I'm making my way through victory road right now. This game is really preachy, I just want to catch zekrom and then everyone can leave me aloneeee.

Do you have to engage Cobalion before you can go off and catch Virizion? I read that on Bulbapedia, and I was wondering if I could start a battle with Cobalion and then run from it. xd.png I want to SR for a Shiny Cobalion, but that's going to take forever, so I'd rather have one member of the trio with me now. But if I absolutely have to battle and either capture or defeat Cobalion before doing the same to Virizion, then I'm screwed. Unless these guys reappear after you defeat them, which I severely doubt.

theres a set order you have to obtain them in, although i wouldnt squander one just to get anoughter 30 seconds faster.

whats a good place to train post e4?

theres a set order you have to obtain them in, although i wouldnt squander one just to get anoughter 30 seconds faster.

I believe I just said that I wasn't going to KO Cobalion if it wouldn't reappear afterwards. dry.gif Sheesh. I just need confirmation on this.

Done for the day again. Sadly I didn't get much further. Still haven't battled Brycen, and was only able to train my team a little.

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 44

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 44

Chiba: Darmanitan Lvl. 44

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 44

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 44

Viletta: Krookodile Lvl. 44

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I believe I just said that I wasn't going to KO Cobalion if it wouldn't reappear afterwards. dry.gif Sheesh. I just need confirmation on this.

Yep, gotta see Cob first.

I've caught Cob and Vir, haven't seen the last one yet.

Got my butt kicked because I tried to take on ghost girl in E4 too soon, planning on leveling up various pokes later.

Damn I'm gonna miss the guide.

The combination of high-leveled Audinos and the Lucky Egg is amazingly helpful. Got a Haxorus to level 50 so quick.

I just fell off one of those raised sidewalks, you know.. and then

OMGOMGOMG SHINY ZEBSTRAIKAAAAAAA OUT OF THE NOTHING! <3333

ooooh I'm so happy. :3

I think i shall buy the game. It sounds fun and i have played 1-4 other pokemon games before iam crazy in pokemon. smile.gif And i have saw the game on my tv here in sweden.

//Tolz blink.gif

Yeah. HAVE they upped the shiny ratio? People from the thread have found how many now? Six? Seven? Idaknow. I just know that I have not found one yet.

well I beat N and the credits are rolling. I almost bought pokemon black today, but my boyfriend talked me out of it and Reshiram's giant fur wang wasn't helping to convince me.

I found there were very few pokemon I liked. My team at the end was

Samurott(62)

Rufflet(47)

Unfezant(34) (was in the process of phasing him out when Rufflet evolved)

Zebstrika(47)

Victini(45)

Zekrom(51)

For pretty much the entire game I had only 3 or 4 pokemon because I just didn't really like very many of them :/.

ETA: STUPID COBALION GET IN THE FRIGGIN BALL

Edited by Syaoransbear

whats a good place to train post e4? i really hope theres a better place then the giant chasm...

Yeah. HAVE they upped the shiny ratio? People from the thread have found how many now? Six? Seven? Idaknow. I just know that I have not found one yet.

I hope they did. The only non-event shiny I've ever had was Gyarados in SS, and it's from the Lake of Rage.

O.O Castelia is huge.

well I beat N and the credits are rolling. I almost bought pokemon black today, but my boyfriend talked me out of it and Reshiram's giant fur wang wasn't helping to convince me.

I found there were very few pokemon I liked. My team at the end was

Samurott(62)

Rufflet(47)

Unfezant(34) (was in the process of phasing him out when Rufflet evolved)

Zebstrika(47)

Victini(45)

Zekrom(51)

For pretty much the entire game I had only 3 or 4 pokemon because I just didn't really like very many of them :/.

ETA: STUPID COBALION GET IN THE FRIGGIN BALL

I'm buying Black today, and going to play this week. I'll trade you any version exclusive I can catch for a what is yuniran called in the english version?

I'm buying Black today, and going to play this week. I'll trade you any version exclusive I can catch for a what is yuniran called in the english version?

Solosis.

Lol, Lightstorm, do you always like to be a few levels above the gym leaders? XD All through pre-E4, I was at least 3 levels below their strongest Pokemon but I always beat them in the end, always on the first challenge.

The hardest one to beat was Elesa.. she almost DESTROYED my team. D: She knocked out five of my Pokemon, and my last one was DEWOTT, of all things. And her last Pokemon was Zebstraika, which was WAAAYY faster. Now, I was in the high school cafeteria freaking out about this, clutching my DSi XL to me as I shook in anxiety. I took my turn. AHHH SHE'S FASTER. AHHH I SURVIVED WITH 4 HP. AHHH MY WATER PULSE WAS A CRITICAL HIT AND I WON.

I just about threw my XL across the cafeteria when that happened. It was awesome. :'3