Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

@crazywargod

Well... you can get lots of store credit for the Wii. If you rarely use it and not expecting any good titles coming out lately, then by all means trade it away.

If you already have a functioning DS besides your broken one, then yes trade that one also. But if that's your only one, then I wouldn't want to trade it in as Pokemon games are much reliable when having 2 DS systems. Either way it your choice. If it makes you fell any better, then go ahead with the plan.

When I say broken I mean will not turn on so unless it gets fixed I can't use it for any game let alone pokemon.

I'm still not sure if I will trade my Wii in but I've decided to take it in and judge by how much they'd give me and if it would be enough to get what I want.

Thanks for suggesting :3

*sigh* Time for work again. I made it to Icirrus City and I'm looking forward to battling Brycen, but where to train my Pokemon? Route 7 or Route 17 and 18? My Team:

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 42

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 42

Chiba: Darmanitan Lvl. 42

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 41

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 41

Viletta: Krookodile Lvl. 41

holy bejeebus! just got all the relic items from the abyssal ruins and...the crown is 300 grand, i got 5 bands at 100 grand each... who knows how much this totals...

holy bejeebus! just got all the relic items from the abyssal ruins and...the crown is 300 grand, i got 5 bands at 100 grand each... who knows how much this totals...

Well with those nombers... 800 grand.

Mmkay, do you guys think a team of 5 lv 47s (Scrafty, Chandelure, Musharna, Galvantula, Unfezant) and one lv 49 (Samurott) will be plenty enough to defeat the Elite Four the first time around? c: I figured some would level during my attack on them.

Edited by MellaBella

I went with mold breaker. You don't need an attack boost, it's already beast enough and the attack loss would just suck. And with mold breaker, if you get a ground move you can take down the levitaters easily. Specially that eel, without mold breaker is has no weakness.

Just beat the E4, way too easy. Caught my legend on the SECOND dusk ball, quite happy about that. Oh and I highly suggest the candle for anybody, that thing is a true beast when it's fully evolved. Sweeped the E4 ghost leader with just 4 Shadow Balls, could have done the same with the psychic if I gave him a chance. And that mummy is pretty bulky so it's not exactly easy to OHKO it.

Thanks, I went with mold breaker~ I named her Eris :3

I was thinkng of swaping my victini for a candle (victini isn't the best battler), but I'm not quite sure since I got victini to lv 40 and I'm lazy... halp?

Yeah, N is a creeper, but the awesome type of creeper that's still kinda adorable.

Well with those nombers... 800 grand.

clearly, although im wondering really how much all the relic items are worth.

Mmkay, do you guys think a team of 5 lv 47s (Scrafty, Chandelure, Musharna, Galvantula, Unfezant) and one lv 49 (Samurott) will be plenty enough to defeat the Elite Four the first time around? c: I figured some would level during my attack on them.

I haven't played it but some advice that has got me through every elite 4 to date. As many full restores/max potions and max ethers you can afford. Basically make yourself a walking pokecenter. :3

Hahaha, no problem with that Crazy. I've learned to do that as well. XD

Hahaha, no problem with that Crazy. I've learned to do that as well. xd.png

My friends used to call it cheep (sore loosers).

Upper 40's... I'd take at leats 2 mid 50's pokemon because the champ can have up to mid 60's pokemon and they'll wail on big level gaps. Hell even a gap of 2 or 3 and they'll wail on you

Edited by crazywargod

..I won't be fighting the Champ, though. :V Next time I will.

Edited by MellaBella

..I won't be fighting the Champ, though. :V Next time I will.

Hm well then the last E4 will have at least upper 50's.

More like low-mid 70s. *checked Bulbapedia* O_____O Holy crap.

O_____O Huge level up is huge O_____O

D/P/P was only as high as high 60's and that was the champ.

Just destroyed the Elite Four. Off to go further into the story~.

Going to go through twist mountain once I train my litwick and axew a bit. Here's an update:

Servine (Ouroboros): Lv. 47

Seismitoad (Vibe): Lv. 40

Galvantula (Sif): Lv. 40

Axew (Eris): Lv. 30

Litwick (Onibi): Lv. 28

I also have a victini, but I'm replacing it with litwick, so.............. Going to catch a pawniard when I get to route 8 and I'm going to name it either skean, gouge, stylet, adze, cutlass, or anlace. Yeah, I'm indecisive >_>

Edit: Wholly crap, the elite 4 has lv 70s?! Gonna have to train a loooot more..

Edited by Blood-Otherium

The Elite Four only has lv 70s the second time you challenge them. The first time they have lv 48s and one lv 50.

For the Elite Four, make sure to have a Pokemon with DARK type attacks, and you'll be able to destroy two of em.

The Elite Four only has lv 70s the second time you challenge them. The first time they have lv 48s and one lv 50.

OH! That saddens me.

if u go to castelia u can get/catch a lv 15 victini...

i didnt get it kaws i didnt know what level it was... by the time i figured out [someone told me] it was lv 15 and pretty easy to catch my team was already in its 40s...

now i have to beat the game and send over my almost lv 100 zangoose with false swipe :\

Like hell. Get a kibago(axew) and it'll know false swipe.

Omg I just beat Ghetsis. @__@ His Hydreigon destroyed half my team.. but I somehow managed to get him to half health with Scrafty, it downed that. Sent out Musharna, used Yawn, it fell asleep. Sent out Reshi, used Dragonbreath, and BAM.

That was so intense. Jhgjghyu.

(My Reshi has Brave nature.. I guess that's not.. TERRIBLE. >3>)

Edited by MellaBella

Wow! Is Hydreigon really that strong? I might have a really tough time with him then, even with plenty of Pokemon on my team to exploit it's weaknesses (Fighting, Ice, and eventually Dragon).

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Most of my Pokemon were only around lv 50.. his Hydreigon was about lv 54, and it of course has moves other than just dark and dragon. Yeah none of that helped me one bit. :P I probably should've leveled more.

..then again. I DID beat him. Kekeke.

Wow! Is Hydreigon really that strong? I might have a really tough time with him then, even with plenty of Pokemon on my team to exploit it's weaknesses (Fighting, Ice, and eventually Dragon).

are you...serious? he wiped out my team insanly easy! even the "bulky" serperior at lvl 48 got into the red using x sp def when he fire blasted me dry.gif