Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Amazing graphics, new Pokemon/Region, elevated complexity, new features; Everything about it is just great.

9/10.

Just realized that half my team is weak to rock. owo;; Oops.

Let's see.. my Unfezant will probably be replaced with Reshiram. And since that will become my fire Pogey for later on (maybe?), I'll be getting rid of my Chandelure. And the Pokemon to replace my Chandelure might be.. hm. Either Lilligant, Cofagrigus, Sawsbuck, Golurk, or Virizion. Basically, a Pokemon that is either part Ghost or Grass.

Which do you guys suggest? :3

*looks at my poor zekrom rotting in my PC* awwww...if only i didnt feel like i was cheating by using you. plus i dont want to replace one of my hard working pokes

What's going on? I got to the place in the Desert Resort where the Zen Mode Darmanitan are but Professor Juniper didn't show up. Where is she or am I too early or something?

Huh. Originally, I was only planning to keep Lestat (my Swoobat) along until I could catch a Rufflet and evolve it, but I've kinda taken a shine to him. I dunno, maybe I could replace my Herdier instead? I'm still grinding with that Victini for the Nimbasa Gym battle, so it's a long ways off, but I like to plan ahead. Suggestions?

Uh, if she's supposed to be there, then you probably missed something. unsure.gif Maybe go back to the last town and talk to everyone?

I just arrived in the big city with that awesome bridge, so I'm too far behind to really help.

Hey, anybody know the secret password for this special machine that some guys invented? He won't let me use it unless I give him the right one.

(He's in the same building that the Name Raters in.)

Edited by Gamekatt101

What's going on? I got to the place in the Desert Resort where the Zen Mode Darmanitan are but Professor Juniper didn't show up. Where is she or am I too early or something?

I think you can only get Zen-Mode after you get the National Dex..

doesnt matter anyways, zen mode sucks. its to unreliable and forces you to accomodate 2 move sets unless you leave him at half health permently

trying to catch a meinfoo with regenerator for my secondary team, but its always inner focus...

EDIT: adamant regenerator tongue.gif

Edited by chipou

I might or might not switch these Pokemon out for Pokemon of the same type. But. Okay. After I get Reshi, my team will probably look like this:

Samurott - Musharna - Reshiram - Scrafty - Galvantula - Cofagrigus

I will then crush all of my friends with this team. And cackle. A lot. Because they think they will beat me with their lv 100 Rare Candied Pokemon. WELL THEY WON'T. I will teach them a Pokemon life-lesson they will never forget. =w=

Wait, I thought you can't raise a Pokemon to Level 100 with Rare Candies anymore; not since the first generation.

My Galvantula has CompoundEyes. <3 I made sure of that.

hehe, thunder spamming goodness made right with 100% acc tongue.gif

not only is the coolest bug ever, it also has one of the brokenest combos ever.....if only its stats were a little better. still, its on my second team for the cool factor

Edited by chipou

I will then crush all of my friends with this team. And cackle. A lot. Because they think they will beat me with their lv 100 Rare Candied Pokemon. WELL THEY WON'T. I will teach them a Pokemon life-lesson they will never forget. =w=

They might use the 200x experience cheat instead. tongue.gif

Cheren is reeeeeeally starting to annoy me. :u

Can't decide what I want to make my team out of, still. Just too many pokes I want.

Either way, I shall destroy them. O:< cracks knuckles*

Welp, I just took my first steps on Victory Road. I will not be using my Max Repels like I usually do. I will get all the experience I want. =w= So I think by the time I get to the Elite Four, I will be aaaaall the right levels. Or more. Y'know.

Pokemon Black and White is great...

The only thing I can't stand is the unfair stats.

A lot of the pokemon are too over powered (Chandelure, Haxorus, Conkeldurr, and many others), and there's more legendarys in this game than anyone could shake a stick at... .-.

Chandelure is my worst nightmare, same with Haxorus, and Conkeldurr, and a load of others. Pokemon Online had Gen 5 out way before the actual game existed, and those pokemon I listed, practically everyone used them, and destroyed countless teams with them...

Because of the large amount of pokemon in this game that have unfair stats, it... really slaps Gen 1, 2, 3 and 4... who were very balanced... in the face. e.e

Slapping Gen 1 in the face e.e Yeah you just don't do that >.> That gen kinda started pokemon, which is one of their biggest ranking franchises >.>

Anyway, yeah, the game is great, I got it upon release date, my complaint, is just the unfair stats that make every single other generation look really bad.

errr, look at their stat total, theyre just more focused into one spot. the highest non uber stat total is the three headed dragons at 600, which is tied with dragonite and what not. btw, im pretty sure it has about the same number of legendarys as D/P/Pt

I decided that I hate Durants with a passion.

Stupid things.. why can't you either die or let me run from you.. VILE CREATURES.

I just started playing Pokemon White, and the very first pokemon I caught had POKERUS! I'm like, daaaaam, how lucky can I be?! <3 *spazzes out*

errr, look at their stat total, theyre just more focused into one spot. the highest non uber stat total is the three headed dragons at 600, which is tied with dragonite and what not. btw, im pretty sure it has about the same number of legendarys as D/P/Pt

The highest stat total doesn't matter.

If you stuck a Choice Scarf/Band on a Haxorus, those can wreck.

My friend is the leader of a pokemon group, and I've seen him destroy countless amounts of teams with the pokemon I named. He likes to experiment with evs to make a good competitive team.

I mean Conkeldurr... that thing has 140 attack power, and it gets Guts...

Why in the world does it need guts with that kind of power?

I've been playing pokemon since the 90's.

I've been ev trying and IV breeding since the Gen they popped in, and these pokemon? Totally unfair.

Edited by SandstormL

Just beat the Elite Four in a solo run with my Zoroark. Amazing thing, that poke is.

..Course, I had Victini, but she was just there in case Zoroark fainted so I had time to revive. But she didn't fight. xd.png -shot-

Also, I hate Scraggy with a passion. It's ugly and always kills my Zoroark with High Jump Kick or something of the likes ;A; Why won't it just dieeeee >.>

If you stuck a Choice Scarf/Band on a Haxorus, those can wreck.

and the funny thing is, you can probably choif scarf/band any dragon and kill it, or better yet, switch to something to counter it