Krissi2197

House of Night: Semi Lit

((Come on? Btw))

Forum Username: Fella

Player Name: Jacoby Drexelhand

Age (somewhere 21 and over): 29

Appearance: Jacoby, just slightly younger and with more loose clothes

Personality: Jacoby, as you guess, is a ladies man. He is passionate, loveable, and sweet. He cares about things, but mostly about horses. He is connected to nature but has a few obsessions. Despite his "perfect" personality, Jacoby is quite a geek if you speak with him too much.

Class Taught: Equestrian

Evil/Good Side: Good

Cat: Kenshi (Powers: Superspeed)

((Erm, no... Cats don't have those types of powers. And next time you want to add another sheet, please PM me. I'm not accepting this teacher since I want to give other users a chance to have characters that are teachers.))

[Okee-dokee. Time to catch up. Sorry for being gone! Could I get a recap? I hate being sick. dry.gif I just love the spring skin for the forums. It's so cute. :3 I hope I didn't miss too much.]

(She is right cats don't have powers. )

Akira heard the bell ring and then all three cats jumped off of there respevtive followers lap. Akira stood up and said "I... guess I'll see you guys... later..." Me no Hoshi then started padding off and Akira followed. Once they got ouside though Akira ran ahead and said "I know the way from here, thanks Me no Hoshi." Me no Hoshi nodded then Akira ran to the stables and right in to Lexi. "Oh sorry Lexi..." she whispered.

((I'm not sure what happened even though I was here most of the day... I didn't participate much since nobody was in my character's classes. Not much happened, but right now people are headed to their third period class. Hopefully someone else can provide a decent recap for you. xd.png))

(Uh... I suck at recaps and Krissi read my last post please.)

((Didn't see that, sorry. My computer is a bit on the slow side on the forums... Hopefully it isn't my problem only.))

Lexi was minding her own business when she felt someone run into her. She let out a high pitched squeal and whirled around to see who was stupid enough to run right into her in such open space. Her eyes softened a bit when she saw that it was Akira. Typical of her, I guess. She chuckled mentally and shook her head, brushing herself off. "It's fine," Lexi said. "I'm used to being run into by people... And animals. My uncle has a large dog who thinks he's small." Having no idea where she was going with the conversation, Lexi smiled. "So you have Equestrian, I'm guessing?"

Akira nodded and whispered "Yes... I really.... Love animals..." She looked at the horses and smiled. She kinda wondered if she could talk to them as well. She decided to test it. She went over to a nearby one and said "Hi, what's your name?" The horse whinnied out "What an odd question. My name is starlight. Not as if you could understand me." Akira smiled and said "Nice to meet you Starlight." The horse whinnied again and said "You understood me? How?" Akira smiled and said "I guess my ability is to understand animals.... for awhile I though it might be just cats." The horse whinnied again and said "Those little balls of fluff are always getting under my feet!" Akira laughed at that.

Sky heard the bell ring to dismiss class. She got up with her notebook and pencil in hand and then looked over at the boy that she had passed the note to saying, "Well I'm off to the barn for my Equestrian class. I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other again in Vampyre Soc." She smiled at him before walking out of the classroom and towards her locker. After she had put her notebook and pencil in there, she headed towards the front of the school and then towards the barn where the horses were kept.

She had always liked horses and she had rode a few when she was younger. Upon arriving at the barn, she saw a few other girls around her age talking but she kept her distance so that it didn't look like she was eavesdropping on their conversation. That would have been rude and she wasn't that type of person.

((Should I let Lenobia be the teacher for now until she gets a "replacement"? I'll have to post when I get home from school, I'm running low on time so I'm posting this from my phone.))

((Okay, I'm quite bored, since nobody has Archery nor English now. I'll just wait. Can you make the classes over quicklier than usual?))

(I say Lenobia stays the teacher. I love Lenobia.)

((I would have posted sooner, but the forums have been wonky for me. And Fella, I don't want to make the classes TOO short. I want everyone to participate at least. Not sure what your teachers can do, though. Just make a post of them teaching the class (with all NPC's)

And ok, she can be the teacher, but I can't RP her... I'm running low on posting time atm. Anybody can RP the Official HoN characters, soooo...))

Lexi smiled as she watched Akira talk to the horse. I wish I could talk to animals. She thought, then immediately regretted thinking that. How could I be so selfish? Nyx has gifted me with the ability of all five elements. I should be thankful... Which I am. She sighed softly and glanced around, noticing that more and more Fledglings were packing into the barn. Big class... Thought Lexi, shaking her head. Equestrian seems to have such a big demand here.

She glanced around some more, and saw some familiar faces. Some kids from first period, some from second, and some faces she remembers from walking the halls on the way to her dorm for the first time.

Akira noticed it started getting crowded in the barn and started feeling very uncomfortable. She shuffled her feet till the teacher came in. "Hello everyone. We have some new students today. For those of you who are my name is Lenobia and I am you Equestrian teacher." Akira nodded at that and tried to remember her name. Starlight whinnied at Lenobia who came over and looked at Akira for a sec then at Starlight.

(Uh..... I would continue this post but I can't remember what Lenobia's gift was...)

Kryon looked over at his students, "Everybody hold your weapons now, aim to the targets, precision is the key! And... Release!" Kryon said as the arrows released on the target dummies. Two or three missed, the cat went near the students who missed so Kryon could see them. "Okay, listen up, I want you students to not think. You think too much, I can see it in your eyes." He said. "Relax, It's all a single, solid movement." He said. "Imagine yourself doing it all together in a row, combined." He said with a faint smile.

One of the students who missed was a girl, and she blushed. They all tried again and two managed to hit this time. "Great! Next time we will work on you, Gwen." Kryon said as the students left as the class ended.

-----------

"Okay, class, sit down and we'll start." The teacher said. "Now we are in Future Simple," he said as he started explaining; "When saying something with VERB 'BE', you add "will" instead of "are, am." What I mean is..."

He wrote on the board these two sentences:

"I am eating ice-cream"

"I will eat ice-cream"

Also, since it is not Present Progressive, you remove 'ing' and you can use 'I'll' for short ....."

He continued explaining as he gave homework and class was over.

Hearing the bell, Koko stood up and followed Tess out the door, “I’ll catch up with you later,” She called over her shoulder. Looking down to the gray cat by her feet she said “You better know your way.” Tess just looked at her and started walking to the door.

Koko followed Tess trying to create a mental map of the school. Math besides Spanish and those are besides drama again. Of course she only took drama, so that information was useless.

Tess stopped behind a brown door. French. “Geez thanks Tess,” Koko said, bending down to scratch the cat behind the ears again. “I’ll let you go do whatever cat’s do now.” She walked in to the classroom, Tess trailing behind her. Guess she wants someone to pet her during class as well.

“Bonjour, et bienvenue a c’est class de français, please open your books to page 105 and get ready to take some notes” Koko looked up as the teacher started to speak, and picked up her books. Just as she was going to put her books down she noticed Tess lying on her desk. “Um, Tess? However nice it is to have some company, you’re gonna have to move. I need the desk so I can take notes”

(( I'd actually started imagining Koko's cat Akiraa, but I think Tess might be better biggrin.gif So, yeah, I like your idea smile.gif ))

(Hehe if you want a pic of Tess I'll see if I can get one soon. Does anyone know what Lenobia's gift is? All vamps have a gift including grown vamps)

((Erm, Fella, if you were signaling that third period was over, it'll be ignored.

And I think Lenobia is really good with horses. I think she can sort of connect with them in a way nobody else can.))

Lexi looked up and saw the teacher walked in. She raised an eyebrow as she introduced herself to the class. Lenobia... She thought to herself. The Horse Mistress. I've heard of her, too. Shaking her head, Lexi looked around. She had wondered if she had Zoey Redbird in any of her classes, or even a friend of her's. She walked over to one of the stables and glanced inside. A brown horse was eating its hay. She smiled, then looked over at Lenobia.

"Erm..." Lexi murmured, raising her hand. "I have a question. I have never taken an Equestrian class before. This is sorta my first time. I'm just wondering what we'll be doing in this class." For the first time today, Lexi was a bit embarrassed. She wasn't the one to ask questions, because, like she predicted, some of the students looked at her with a snicker. Most likely students who've been here already. She thought.

Edited by Krissi2197

Lenobia was about to say something when a girl asked a question. She turned around and said "Well for you new kids we'll have you get to know a horse. Understand it the best as possible for it being an animal and work with them. For those who aren't new you'll start riding today." Akira smiled at that and looked at Starlight and said "Can I be your rider?" Starlight winnied and said "Of course, it would be an honor animal whisperer." (this is what animals will start calling her.) Akira smiled and said "All right." Lenobia raised an eyebrow and said "Your a perculiar one. You talk to her like you understand her perfectly. I am very good with horses and can feel there feelings but I can't exactly understand them." Akira blushed and said "Well... I... Uh.... Understand animals perfectly ever since i was marked. At first I thought it was cats but now I'm sure it isn't just them." Lenobia nodded and said "I see. Never heard of a gift like that before."

Sky looked at one of the girls that she had seen earlier talk to another group of girls, hearing her question that was directed at the teacher. She also hadn't taken an equestrian class either and had been about to ask the same question as the girl but the former had beat her to it. She was curious to know what all they would be doing, like jumping over hurdles or just walking around the area with them for the first day. She looked at the other students that had snickered at the girl and kind of glared at them before turning her attention to the teacher. I wonder if I'll get a cat today too, she thought to herself as she waited for the teacher's response to the girl's question. When she did she heard what she said and then looked at all the horses there, wondering which one would be a good choice for her.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Sorry didn't post earlier, was waiting for the next class to start and then missed the start of it, gah, I have timing issues))

Lynsay walked out of her dorm, shutting and securing the door behind her. She had just met with her adviser and received her schedule. "Things never change around here do they?" she mumbled to herself as she starting walking. It was the same schedule she had before she had to leave to go back to New England. Now that she was back here it felt odd, least there they let her exempt from a few classes. Here they seemed set on making her as miserable as possible. Equestrian was not what she thought of as a productive use of her time, though she was glad it was the only gym based class she had been stuck in. Walking slowly to the stables she gave a bit of a faster pace to her walk. She didn't want to be late, though she hardly wanted to be there. Upon entering the area she stayed near the back of the group. Trying not to be noticed she was late, though hardly by that much.

((Should I close off applications for Fledglings until we get more teachers/Raven Mockers/Sons of Erebus'? Cause we need them...

I can't post atm cause I have an important thing to go to. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to post.))

(I think so. You should also post an app ffor Neferet for yourself cause, well you play her well. tongue.gif You should also put that someone can take Lenobiaas a teacher for them to play.)

(Yeah, it will maybe make the roleplay progress a little slower, but will be worth it because the roleplay will be more rich)

Edited by Fella