Krissi2197

House of Night: Semi Lit

((Freddyness is looking to re-join the RP! biggrin.gif

And, Holly, it's okay to do both those things. xd.png I don't mind it at all. I'd post but I have no time... Stupid school. I'll either edit this post when I come home or, if there are posts after this one, make another one and finally get into this RP. Lol.))

(Well not much to do with Akira at the moment since she is kinda in a class that is Npc's I think and she just got in trouble for talking to a random cat.)

Lexi turned around in time to see a girl mouth what seemed to be a hello to her. She gave the girl a kind smile in return and watched with amusement as she dropped her bookbag and heard the noises that followed. She chuckled to herself, shaking her head. I should help her get organized. Lexi thought to herself, turning her attention to the teacher. She rolled her eyes. I just showed them what I can do. I really have to do it AGAIN? Eh, oh well. Better grades for me.

Lexi walked over to the rack of bows next to the one Holly was standing at and picked out her bow, grabbed a quiver of arrows and put it over her shoulder, and walked over to a target. Her thoughts trailed to the rumors about the famous James Stark coming to this school. She had heard that his gift from Nyx was never to miss a target with a bow and arrow, and she also had heard the tragic story along with his gift. It could be useful, the gift... She pondered, setting up her bow and arrow and aiming at the target, her left eye closed.

I mean, never missing a shot is good... If I ever meet James I need to ask if he can shoot someone who's in... Like... China or something. She chuckled to herself, brushed her bangs out of her eyes, and waited for the teacher to pass so she can shoot.

((Just a note, I'll be controlling when the periods end... I'm usually active here and I won't change periods until we either have quite a few posts or have a lot of people joining.

Now please welcome Saikachan to the roleplay! ^^))

(Eh no one is in French with Akira..... No one to interact with...)

(Please maybe have a teacher come in and tell her she had to get a schedule change. Switch French to Archery and Archery to Vampiresoc since she didn't have it.

((Done. ^^))

Neferet slipped through the doors of the French classroom and stood in front of the class, being greeted by the students and teacher. "Sorry for interrupting," she said, a fake kindness to her voice, but the teacher didn't seem to notice. "But one of the students in here have a schedule change. Is there an Akira in here?" She glanced around and noticed the fledgling sitting down near the back. She made a 'come hither' motion with her finger, one hand on her hip. "Ah, there you are. Come with me."

Akira nodded and could feel the random cat that got in trouble stiffen and hiss a little. The hiss seemed to say "evil" Akira gulped and went over to Nerferet scared but not showing it. She then saw the cat run out of the room from the corner of her eye.

(Yeah sorry couldn't think of much.)

Neferet watched as the cat ran out of the room and rolled her eyes mentally. Why do I even bother here anymore? She thought to herself. Well, because here is the key to gain great power. She thought, answering her own question. When Akira walked over to her, she guessed that the fledgling was scared, and that gave Neferet pleasure. She shoved a piece of paper with Akira's new classes into the girl's hands. "Your first and fourth period were changed. You will be in Archery 1 for your first period class, and for your fourth period class," she smiled, "you will be in my class. Vampire Soc. 4. Is that clear?"

Akira nodded and said "Yes ma'am." She then said "I'll be heading to my new class now." She then started walking off hoping Neferet didn't call her back. She hopped Me no Hoshi was close by so she didn't have to go to Archery alone.

Neferet watched as Akira walked away and shook her head, twitching away. She walked out of the school building, looking up at the trees. She spotted multiple Raven Mockers surrounding the place. Hmph. Disgusting creatures. She thought to herself, pleasure running through her body as the tendrils of darkness surrounded her. She didn't want to bring Darkness inside of the House of Night. Even though nobody -except for that dreaded Zoey Redbird- could see it unless they were tainted by Darkness, Neferet didn't want to take any chances. She glanced around once, twice, then slinked away into the darkness.

Edited by Krissi2197

(Well actually Zoey could see them to and she isn't tainted biggrin.gif Maybe anyone with the ability of all 5 elements can? wink.gif )

Akira spotted Me no Hoshi and sighed with relief. She went over to him and said "Can you please stay by me. I'm kinda scared to be in the halls alone. I had a class change." Me no Hoshi sighed and said "All right. I'll come with you." Then stocked off to where the other cats had said the Archery place was at Akira following after.

Once they got there Akira sighed in relief and patted Me no Hoshi and said "I'll see you later. I don't think it's very safe in there for you." Me no Hoshi just nodded then ran off. Akira sighed again and walked in a little nervous.

(Don't remember if she met Lexi yet or not so your choice Krissi. And Akira doesn't have a bag on her so... laugh.gif )

Edited by akiraa

((She hasn't met Lexi yet. I know Zoey could see them, but eh... I'll edit up the post a bit.

Done with the editing. And maybe... I'll see. xd.png))

Edited by Krissi2197

((Sorry I didn't get back to you the other day I was in college and was on a quick break. Sorry for the inconviniance))

((It's okay, just check your PM box... I want you to put your classes into period order. Makes it easier... ))

Avarielle sprinted to her class, her backpack bouncing of her right shoulder. How on earth could she be late for her first class? She could just hear her teacher; late for your first class Miss December? Not making a good first impression are you? Soo not cool.

Avarielle ran inn to her class almost bumping into a girl with short spikey hair. She backpedalled a couple of steps and dropped her bag, panting; she’d made it. She listened to her teacher, and grabbing a bow and some arrows, she headed towards a target.

Avarielle listened to her instructions and searched her mind for her non-existing archery knowledge. Relax your shoulders, pull your elbow up and back, not out and back. She took a deep breath and aiming at the bulls-eye let the arrow go.

Avarielle’s mouth fell to the ground and she stared wide eyed at her arrow. She hadn’t expected to hit the target, let alone the bull’s eye. She walked over to the target and pulled out her arrow. Still inn awe, she tried again. And again. Each time with the same result; her arrow hitting the bull’s eye.

She readjusted her aim and couldn’t help but laugh as her arrow bumped off the end of one of her previous shots. This was friggin’ awesome!

Stopping just outside a door, a girl with slightly long, maroon hair took a deep breath. Her first class was on the other side of that door, and she was late; she knew the class had already started. Why did she have to be late for her first class? How stupid could she become? She was just giving malicious people more ammunition against her... Not that she knew there were any here. Hopefully there weren't.

Hurry up, Achlys! You're just going to be even later if you stay here! Taking another deep breath she pushed against the door and watched as it opened. Hopefully the teacher wouldn't be too bad... And she knew she wasn't the only one late, as she'd watched a girl enter just before her.

The door was open enough for her to pass through, now, and she did just that. No use in being later than necessary, right? Looking around a sigh of relief escaped as most of the other fledlings seemed too busy with their own things, and she approached the teacher tentatively. "I'm really sorry I'm late..." Her words trailed off as she didn't know what to say next.

"I'll let it go as it is your first class... Blaise, was it?" She nodded gratefully at the teacher. "But don't do it again, alright? Good. Do you know the basics in archery?" She nodded again, a bit more unsure this time. She'd had both archery and fencing at her old school, but she'd only had a few archery classes, as she'd only started with it a few weeks before she was Marked. But she thought she knew the basics, at least.

"Very well, then you can go find a bow and a quiver with arrows and try a few practice shoots at a target, just as the rest of the class." Nodding she smiled at the teacher before she walked over to do as she was told, putting her bag by the wall as she went.

((Sorry for the late intro! ...And you might want to create an OOC thread ^^"))

(Who was the girl Avarielle bumped into? It couldn't be mine cause she has longish hair in pig tails.)

((Holly Blue Fairchild (Hollyleaf)

if you read her character description it says she has short spikey hair biggrin.gif

Oh, and I agree with Saikachan we need an OoC thingie as well tongue.gif ))

Edited by coralkiki

((I'll make an OOC when I have time. Not sure what to put in it, though.))

Lexi glanced over at a girl who came in and was shooting a few targets down from her. She watched curiously as the girl took aim and fired, her eyes widening a bit when she hit the bull's eye dead on. Putting her bow and arrow down, she continued to watch, a curious look in her eye as the girl walked over to the target to take her arrow out. She can't possibly do that twice. She thought to herself. Not unless she was James Stark. She chuckled softly, then watched in awe as the girl did it a second time. Then a third. Then a fourth.

"Oh my god..." She murmured under her breath, her eyes widening even more. She wanted to know if this girl had taken Archery before, because she was pretty damn good at it. Lexi walked over to Avarielle and tapped her gently on the shoulder, careful not to disturb one of her shots so nobody got hurt. "Excuse me?" She inquired. "I couldn't help but notice your amazing Archery skills... I'm Lexi. I just wanted to know if you took or have experience in Archery? You're really good at it." She smiled a bit.

Akira gulped as she watched one girl hit the bulls eye everytime. How could anyone compete with that? She went over to the teacher and whispered shyly "Sorry for being late, I got a class transfer when I was in French so.." She showed him the paper. He nodded and said "Alright then, not like your the only late one. Go get a bow and some arrows and get shooting, you know the basics, right?" Akira nodded and whispered "I learned the basics in my old school." Before grabbing a bow and arrow and going to an area close to a girl with red hair who was talking to the girl who was really good at archery and not missing a target. Akira took a breath in, focused on the target, and then went into the shooting position. She pulled the arrow back and let it lose. It hit the middle left area of the ring before the bulls eye. Akira sighed and whispered to herself "At least it didn't completly miss and it did hit the circle before the bulls eye." She went and pulled the arrow back out then stepped back into position going through the motions in her head and aiming for the bulls eye. She let it fly and it hit right off the right of the bulls eye. Way closer than before. It was on the line between the bulls eye and the ring before it. She smiled a little than grabbed it again from the board and walking back to position.

Avarielle put her bow down as she felt someone poke her shoulder. She turned around, and with a huge grin on her face, she listened to what the girl had to say. Upon hearing her question, she tried to calm her smile a bit, so it would be possible to answer.

“Hi,I’m Avarielle," She said "Actually, I don’t really have much archery experience. I mean, my brother tried to teach me a couple of times, but it wasn’t really successful.” She quickly shut her mouth, not wanting to sound like she was boasting too much. “Thanks by the way” She added quickly, remembering that the Lexi-girl had given her a compliment. “Do you have any archery experience? You’ve had some nice shots as well”

"I used to go to my Uncle's place during the summer most of the time... He has an entire field made for Archery. He introduced it to me when I was a little girl, so I have about ten years of experience." Lexi chuckled softly. "It seems you're better than me though for someone who said it didn't go so well." She narrowed her eyes for a second, glancing around the room. More students have piled in now. I can't blame them for being late... It's the first day. She shrugged to herself and looked back at Avarielle. "Nice name." She smiled.

"You remind me of an Archery legend known at this House of Night... Did you ever hear the name James Stark?"