Krissi2197

House of Night: Semi Lit

Lexi's eyebrows went up in surprise as Akira explained. "Really?" She asked. "Wow. Is this your first day being marked, or were you a fledgling for a while? Most fledglings don't realize their gifts until they've been one for about a week or so, at least." She said quietly. I found out about my Affinities a month after I was marked... I was a slow learner. She chuckled softly, then glanced around, up at the clock. Class was almost over. Lexi picked up her bow, slung the arrow bag over her shoulder, and walked over to the area to put the things back. After hanging her bow back up and putting the arrows neatly away, she grabbed her books and walked back over to the group, waiting for the bell to signal them to head to their next class.

"Hey, what do you all have next? I might have a class with one of you." Lexi smiled. "I have... Erm..." Blushing a bit, she fumbled and pulled her crumpled up schedule in her pocket. Unfolding it and smoothing it out, she brought it up to her eyes and said, "Oh, that's right. I have Gym next." She said. "Anybody got Gym?" She smiled. Ahh, gym. Another thing she was pretty good at was sports. I'm such a tomboy... She chuckled to herself.

((As long as she isn't like... A super cat woman or anything, I'm pretty sure it'll be fine. Don't make her like... Run at the exact speed of a cat, but close to it.

Btw, I control when the classes end... Hope I covered that. Not sure if I did, though.))

Edited by Krissi2197

((Nope, I do not. NEVER EVER. unless it the power to destroy anything that wastes my time.))

(K. It also won't be anything extreme like being able to fly from being with a bird for a long time. Say a snake she would adapt the ability to move very... well snake like, elegant I guess.)

Akira nodded and said "Y..yes it's my... fir... first day... Oh and uh..." she looked at her paper and then said "Oh.. i... I have... Drama..." She said still blushing and Me no Hoshi made a sighing like noise and said "Come on Akira." Akira took a deep breath in and said "I... I hope to get to know you all better." Still a little pink now but most of the red had drained from her face now. Akira shot one last arrow and sighed with relief. It hit not in the middle but still on the bulls eye. She grabbed her arrow and then put the stuff back coming back over to the group right after not having brought anything with her to classes.

(She's so shy. I like playing a shy girl. She reminds me of.. uh can't remember her name but this very shy girl in an anime called Negima)

((Ah, okay. I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up. ^^

Btw, what should I put in the OoC thread? All of the information is on this one... xd.png))

Adding no destroying school property to her list of things not to do her first day, Koko put her bow down. “I have Drama next period too. If it’s okay, can I join you? A cat guide could be helpful. I had to ask for directions, like, three times on my way here.”

Deciding she could shoot just one last arrow, she aimed for the top of the target. “There, no splitting an arrow down the middle,” She told Lexi as she picked her bag up, “And I never planned on making a Fledgling shish –kebob. Don’t like them. The word’s cool though.” She smiled at the girls, getting ready to go to her next class.

(( No clue about what to put in OoC thread. dry.gif you could probably just say something along the lines of this is the ooc thread, and we can all come with our little questions blink.gifunsure.gif ))

Having shot another arrow, Achlys walked over to the target to retrieve her total of two arrows when the bell rang. Was the period over already? Well, she had been a little late, so the time might seem a bit short to her... Alright, then, she would definitely not be late to her second lesson! Which was... She looked in her pockets after her schedule, but then shook her head at her own absentmindedness. She'd left her schedule in her bag, which was currently by the wall.

Putting the arrows back in the quiver and picking up the bow she'd placed on the ground in the process, she heard Lexi asking which class they had next and both Akira and Koko answered that they had drama. Drama... Didn't she have that as well? ...She didn't know! Why hadn't she put her schedule in her pocket?

Putting the bow and quiver with arrows back where she found them she walked over to her bag with a slightly annoyed expression on her face. And, of course, when she opened the bag the first thing she saw was her schedule. Releasing a huff she picked it up and slung the bag over her shoulder, careful of the hard things in it. "Seems like I have drama as well... Just as I guessed. Needs to memorize this thing..." The last sentence was merely mumbled to herself, so she had no idea if anyone heard her.

~~~~~

Stepping out from the English classroom, a boy not much older than Achlys took a deep breath, as if he was finally breathing fresh air after a long time without. Then his relieved form deflated a bit as another thought struck him. "This break is only long enough for me to walk from English to Spanish... Why am I stuck with two languages in a row?!" A few other students looked at him weirdly, but he merely smiled a cheeky smile in response. Maybe he had been a bit loud, but who cared?

However, the gloomy expression returned as he remembered where he was going, and with a sigh he forced his legs to start moving in the right direction. Hopefully. He wasn't very good at directions in this House of Night, having just been transferred here. Come to think of it... Where was the Spanish classroom?

((Say hi to Jacy! ...even though you don't know his name yet. Anyway... You could put a summary of the RP in the OOC, and maybe the accepted char-sheets. And, of course, mention that it is the OOC ^^))

Edited by Saikachan

((I didn't say the bell rang, but ok. xd.png))

Lexi sighed as the bell rang. She didn't really want to go to Gym now. If they're doing anything but football or anything, I'll be fine. She thought to herself, putting her books in her bookbag and putting it over her shoulder. Lexi had passed by the Gym on her way here, so she knew where it was. "Not sure how long we have to get to the classes. In the other House of Night I was at we had about 5 minutes... I'm gonna go now just in case." She waved at her new friends, smiling. "I'll see if I can find you all at lunch. See you soon!" Lexi quickly nodded at the teacher as she walked out of the door, on her way to gym.

Tossing her bag over her shoulder Koko smiled at Lexi. “Please do,” She said, “I hate eating alone. Anyway...” Dragging out the last word she turned towards the other two girls, “Ready to get lost? Apparently we have five minutes to find a way to get to our next class. Unless you cat can guide us there, that’s about half of the required amount of time.” Trying not to waste too much of their precious time Koko started walking backwards to the door.

Edited by coralkiki

((Sorry, my bad >.< I misread your post, though I guess it's too late to edit the mistake now...))

"So I'm taking neither of you know where to go?" Achlys wasn't really expecting an answer to her question, as the answer was fairly obvious. "Well, then it makes us three, I guess." So in addition to memorizing her schedule, she had to remember how to get around in this place. Well, she better get started then. First thing: the way from archery to drama. Progress: none. Shaking her head she followed after Koko as she walked backwards to the door. "Careful so you don't crash into someone or something!" Her advice came half a second late, as the door opened and a boy stuck his head in.

Walking down the hallway in look for the Spanish classroom, Jacy spotted a girl coming out of a room. That meant someone was there, right? So they might be able to tell him the way to Spanish! Quickening his pace a bit he was soon in front of the door, and without wasting any time he opened it. And almost walked right into a girl. "Whoa, careful there!" Moving his hands up he placed them on her back, intending to stop her from crashing into him. "You should really face the right way, less someone get hurt. Mainly me." A big grin took over his face to show that he didn't mean any harm with the comment, and his eyes quickly scanned the rest of the room. "Blaisie! How nice to see a known face. How're ya doin' so far?"

Achlys' eyes had widened as she recognized the boy, but they narrowed again as he addressed her. "We just met this morning, Jacy. Don't you think you're being too familiar?" "Not at all!" Her eyes narrowed further at the immediate answer, and, though she was unaware of it, a pout appeared on her lips. "So, who're your friends?" Sighing she shook her head a bit at the boy, tightening her hold on her bag. "Why don't you ask them yourself?" With those words she walked past him and Koko, into the hallway. "I'll see you in drama... If I find the way. If I get too lost, come and find me, will you?" The grin on Jacy's face got bigger. "Will do." "I wasn't talking to you!"

A chuckle escaped Jacy as the door closed behind her, and he turned back to the girls still in the room. "She's too easy to tease. So... My name's Jacy Zephyr, nice to meet'cha. I'm kind of just looking for Spanish class, though, so if anyone knows where it is, I'm all ears." He smiled again, this time directed towards Akira and Koko. "Oh, yeah, and who're you?"

Stumbling back up Koko quickly turned around to face the stranger. She smiled at him, taking a step back as to get out of his way. Note to self: When walking backwards, don’t crash into strangers.

Koko listened intently to Blaise and Jacy’s conversation, chuckling inwardly at the two very different reactions. However those two people had met, it was bound to be an interesting story.

“Yeah, we’ll find you,” She called after Blaise, “’S long as we find our way as well” Turning back to face Jacy, Koko decided to answer his questions. “I’m Avarielle Koko December, and no, since my knowledge of this school consists pretty much of no destroying school property and no walking backwards, I don’t know where Spanish class is.”

She checked her watch and muttered something under her breath as she realised it was broken. Turning to Akira she said, “I’m going to try to find our next class. Feel free to join me.”

Walking out the door, she sent Jacy one last smile “See you later. Good luck finding your class.”

Akira nodded and said "O... OK." She then saw them start going and then watched as Koko ran into a boy. When he intodueced himself and asked who she was her face turned beat red again and she whispered "O... Oh... I.. I'm A....Akira... I..Ino... Inoue..." She then heard Koko and said "W... wait for me...." And ran after her tripping over the boy and falling on her face. She got even redder if that was even possible and said "s..s...sorr...sorry." then got up and and ran after Koko. Me no Hoshi ran after her and said "I'll show you where Drama is, I have stalked this place for years before you came." With that he padded in front of them and Akira whispered to Koko "Me no Hoshi w... will show us... the way..." She then followed her cat still red and looking down at her feet. When she came across two other cats she asked one of them if they could show the boy Jacy to Spanish which the yellow striped cat nodded and meowed "All right" and ran off to the boy rubbing on his leg than padding towards the Spanish class a few feet then stopped, looked back at the boy, and meowed at him to show him it wanted him to follow. The second cat, an orange tabby, Akira asked if it would find Achlys and show her to drama. The cat also nodded and ran off to find her. Once he did he did the same thing the yellow striped cat did to Jacy only heading towards Drama class.

((Sorry for not posting, I'll do so later today. As for the teachers... I'd make one if I didn't already have two fledglings, but I agree, we need more.))

Koko heard Akira whisper Me no Hoshi would show them the way and let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding. At least, there’d be one class where she wouldn’t embarrass herself in by coming late. “Perfect,” She whispered back, “I really didn’t feel like being late for every class my first day”

Koko watched curious as Akira talked to the cats. That really was quite cool. Imagine, being able to understand what all animals said? Hesitantly, Koko asked, “Is Me no Hoshi your cat? Did he... choose you?” She wasn’t quite sure how this cat system here worked yet, but she was pretty sure she had the part about cat’s choosing their owners right.

((I'd make a teacher too, but I have enough with one character at the moment smile.gif As for not posting, don't make me feel bad! sad.gif Due to a hectic schedule with little to no internett access, I'll pretty much be posting on sundays. And tuesdays, if I can get nett access. rolleyes.gif ))

Akira nodded and whispered "Yes, he chose me earlier today." Me no Hoshi then meowed "Were here, it is on the room to the left." With that he ran off. Akira smiled a little and whispered "It's the room to the left." She then went in and took a seat in the back near a corner. She would rather not sit up front where there was a whole lot of people gathering there. She loved drama, and oddly enough was good at it and didn't get shy when acting, but she would rather stay in the back unless she was called apon.

Koko turned left and walked in to Drama “Thanks Akira.” Spotting the cat leave she added, “Thank your cat for me next time you see him will you?” She smiled and tossed her bag beside a random desk, and climbed up on it. Sitting there, she let her feet dangle and started thinking about her next class. What would it be like? Who had the class with her? Who was the teacher? What was the teacher like?

(I believe drama is held in a theater like room. tongue.gif)

Akira nodded and said "All right" loud enough for her to hear but still quite quiet. She then sat in the chair and waited for the class to start. She started fiddling with her hair why she waited from boredom. She sighed and whispered to herself "when is class going to start."

Nodding as both of the girls introduced themselves, Jacy smiled a warm smile at them. They seemed as new to this place as he was, and he had to laugh as the girl called... Avarielle Koko December? Well, he could honestly say that was a name he hadn't heard before! ...as she told him what she knew of the school. He knew how she'd learned the last one, but no destroying school property? He'd like to hear that story.

He was about to thank them for taking the time to answer him, at least, even though they didn't have much to contribute, when the girl called Akira Inoue - Was that foreign? - nearly ran out of the room, tripping over him on the way. "Are you alright?" Blinking once, he realized the girl had already left the room after an stuttered apology, and so he decided to ask her when he saw her again. If he did.

Shaking his head, he walked back into the hallway. Staying in that room wouldn't do anything good, anyway, and he needed to get to Spanish class. As he walked into the hallway, an yellow striped cat walked up to him and started to rub on his leg. Then it stopped and walked a few steps in the opposite direction of the one he'd wanted to go, before it turned and meowed at him. Did it want him to follow? Well... I have nothing to lose I guess. Shrugging he started to walk in the right direction, following the cat to Spanish.

Another place, away from Jacy, Achlys stomped down the hallway, attempting to find the drama classroom in her irritation. Who did that Jacy-boy think he was, anyway? They'd just met this morning, and he was acting as if he'd been her friend since kindergarten and knew everything about her! He is so... so... She huffed loudly, before she took a deep breath. He wasn't going to ruin her day, however much he annoyed her.

Firmly banishing the annoyed thoughts to the back of her mind, she became aware of something rubbing against her leg and looked down. An... Orange tabby? What was it doing? She cocked her head in curiosity as it stopped and walked a few steps, before it turned around and meowed at her. What? Maybe... Maybe it was hungry, and wanted her to follow it to the food-bowl? "I'm sorry, kitty, but I need to get to class..." The cat seemed to snort at her words, before it repeated it's earlier actions. maybe she should just follow it... It wasn't as if she would find the classroom like this, anyway.

Deciding that it would be better than going around having no idea what to do, she followed the cat. At least there might be some people she could ask by the food-bowls, right? And so she... backtracked, walked past the door to archery, and in the opposite direction of where she was walking earlier. Not long after passing the familiar door the cat stopped, and lifted a paw against the door on the left. "You want to go in there?"

Carefully opening the door, not sure of what she'd find, she spotted... "Drama!" Smiling she bowed down and hugged the cat, and a whispered "Thank you!" later left her inside the classroom. But... Had Akira and Koko found their way? She scanned the room quickly, looking for the known faces, and her eyes lit up as she found them. "Hello! Why are you sitting in the back?" She looked at them for a moment, before she took Akira's hand and dragged her towards the front. "Of course we have to see what's going on in order to learn anything!"

((That turned out... Longer than I intended it to be.))

Akira was suprised to be dragged to the front of the class. She blushed and whispered "C.. can I please go to the back... I'm really... really... not... comfortable in... crowds..." She was beet red again. She shuffled her feet on the ground looking down trying to ignore the people. She sighed and sat down looking down and slumping in her seat to try and hide. She then remembered and said to Achlys "I'm happy the cat listened and showed you how to get here." she whispered still slumped in her seat trying to hide.

(Yeah she only knows she can talke to them right now, still doesn't know she can control them in a sense. She just thought they were very nice cats.)

“You found your way all right apparently.” Koko grinned and got up from her chair. Picking up her bag, she ran after Blaise and Akira to the front of the classroom. “Need a cat guide as well?” Koko came with a little girlie giggle, and turning to Akira, she gave a reassuring smile “Come on, we’ll be there to catch you if you fall. Which you won’t.”

(( There no desks in Drama anymore xd.png Oh, and Saikachan... Someone needs to have long posts right? tongue.gif ))

Marie walked with a kind Son of Erebus, who was showing her around her new school. Her cat, Livvie, walked patiently beside her as they toured this new House of Night. It seems so much different than the one in England. "It's second period right now, may I take you there?" The Son asked politely. "Please do, I would be so lost without you" She chuckled. He smiled, "Now, which is your second period?" Marie looked at the paper in her hands, "Poetry." She smiled. "Then Poetry's our next destination. I will await you outside the classroom to show you your next class. Is that okay?" He questioned. "Quite fine by me, thank you." Marie answered, looking at all the detail of the many designs in the hallways. The gaslights flickered softly around them as they walked.

((Not sure what's going on. Someone fill me in?))

Lexi was already out on the basketball court in Gym class. She came on the perfect day. I love free days. She thought, putting her hair up in a ponytail. They had the choice between basketball, football, and baseball. She had no idea how many girls loved Baseball, but her and a few other students were just shooting some hoops on the Basketball court. Gotta remember B.E.E.F. She thought to herself, giggling quietly as she thought back to her elementary school teacher. She stood on the halfcourt, concentrated, flicked her wrist, and sent her basketball towards the hoop.

It spun around the rim once or twice before finally settling in the net, bouncing once or twice before rolling near the gate that surrounded the court.

Smiling, Lexi walked over to it, picked it up, and prepared for another shot.

(Well at the moment everyone is in class, most in Drama.)