Krissi2197

House of Night: Semi Lit

"Thanks," Sky said in reply to his compliment before hearing him say that he couldn't draw that well. "Maybe I could teach you later but only if you want me to," she offered with a small blush on her cheeks. She could tell that she was starting to develop a crush on him and that made her a bit nervous since she didn't usually develop a crush on someone as fast as she was doing now before. Relax, she thought to herself as she started to draw him on another piece of paper in her notebook. Maybe it's just a temporary thing. She desperately hoped that it wasn't temporary but for all she knew it could be. She then looked back over at him as she heard his other question and said in reply to it, "I think it's okay and that it might be a bit more interesting than both Spanish and English." She added that last part with a small smile before turning her attention back to her new drawing.

Edited by Dragonpelt

(Nope, her gift from Nyx doesn't change anything to the cats now. They ARE terrified of her. And if you go by the first four books, she won't be evil enough! She is pure evil I tell ya, pure evil! The cats are actually mostly gone at the house of night in the last view books, only a, very, few remain.)

Akira smiled a little, but stayed where she was. She then sighed and started humming quietly to herself. She wasn't a bad singer, but she didn't like to sing in front of people.

Still trying to get Lexi’s attention, Koko noticed Blaise mumble something. The girl’s words were impossible to understand from Koko’s spot on the desk, and letting her curiosity take control, Koko turned back to Blaise. Lexi could probably find her way across the classroom without a newly marked fledgling staring at her, and maybe Blaise knew something?

“Did you say something?” Koko asked.

((I was going to voulenteer to RP Neferet, but that was only if the world would impolde if we didn't find someone soon laugh.gif Personally I think Saika will do a great job.

And Akiraa, exactly how much more evil is Neferet now?))

(WARNING: This ooc may contain Spoilers, read only at your own risk of spoiling house of night book.)

(In reply, very, she is completely and utterly allied with darkness, has killed Zoes mom, left Kalona, and is the Si Segilli (How EVER you spell that!) She is still trying to kill Zoey, is saying she is Nyx incarnated, manipulating the vampire council, she killed poor Jack to return a favor to darkness. She is utter and pure evil. I swear there is not one OUNCE of goodness left in her not ONE!)

((What Akira said. xd.png

I've been busy, but I got enough time for a post.))

Lexi had looked over at Koko when the question was asked. "I don't know much about these creepy things, sadly... I just got here." She said. "I do know they're children of Kalona, the fallen immortal... I've asked around today but nobody had really given me much information. Even some of the long term students here are confused about it." Lexi paused for a second, then continued, "I don't like them, though... Their appearance freaks me out a LOT."

(Gah, can't think of anything to post, BUT WE CAN'T LET THIS DIE AGAIN!)

((I'm waiting for Saikachan to reply but I'm still here happy.gif))

((I'm posting! I just can't seem to write anytng dry.gif I'll try to get my reply up today. And if Saika doesn't I'll bugg her about it tomorrow))

“No friggin’ duh...” Small chills ran down Koko’s spine as she thought of the raven mockers. “Good luck finding someone who doesn’t agree.” The first sentence was more of a whisper, but she raised her voice for the second one so people around her could hear. She let the rest of Lexi’s story sink in. A fallen immortal? What type of fallen immortal? It wasn’t an immortal who had fallen down the stairs, but someone who had gone from good to evil. That at least, was obvious. You didn’t end up as ‘the fallen immortal’ just by falling. Vampires where supposed to be immortal, and they probably fell all the time. Or did they? Wonder what that will do to my clumsy reputation? Koko thought, remembering multiple fall's in her life.

Her mind had wandered enough so Koko decided to bring it back on track, “Who’s Kalona?” She asked, “My welcoming committee consisted of Neferet, so I don’t think I’ve met him...” Not that I want to, she added silently to herself

((There! I posted!))

Edited by coralkiki

((I'm considering myself bugged~! I'll get it done soon... Soon...))

Akira thought and said "I haven't met him either...." She only remembered meeting the Raven Mockers, though she could be wrong, she wasn't sure. Akira sighed and started to daze off. She couldn't really think of anything else to say.

(I don't remember if Akira has met Kalona or now. xd.png Seeing as how she WAS in the old one, but I believe it has officially disappeared so I can't check. xd.png)

((Poke?... Saika, Krissi, If any of you don't post soon, I'll have Koko wave her hands infront of Blaise and Lexi's eyes and check for conciousness. Just saying. ))

Koko alternated between looking at Lexi, Baise and Akira. Only the latter seemed to be paying attention at all, as the other two didn’t even acknowledge the fact that she had said something. Had this been her friends back home, Koko would have tapped their heads, demanding attention. As it was, she’d only met these girls a couple hours ago, and though she quite liked them, she didn’t think that they would appreciate being punched. Deciding to do something safer, she just waved her hands in front of the two girl’s eyes. “Hellooooooo? Anyone here?”

((You soooo did not just do this. o.o

Forum Username: Astro

Player Name: Cassian

Age: Cassian is currently 58 years old, but looks as though he is in his early twenties.

Appearance: Cassian Silver hair, grey eyes. Stands aroun 5'6-5'8.

Personality: Cassian is full of life, loving to run where he wishes which makes him a good match for his position in Gym. He is caring, determined, and also, seems distant for some strange reason, and for some unknown reason, has an obsession with cheese.

Class Taught: Cassian currently teaches Gym class.

Evil/Good Side: Cassian is and always will reside on the Good team.

Cat: His cat's name is Chester.

The Cake Is A Lie. user posted image

I shall attempt to revive this Role-Play, my fair maidens. ^^))

((Keep this alive until November 6; I'd like to join! laugh.gif ))

((This has brent pretty dead since spring/summer so I doubt it will survive. Though you light want to PM Krissi and see if you can restart it? I'd be willing to help smile.gif ))

((Wow, guys, I've been so busy lately. My life has gotten in the way that I forgot about these forums. I really miss RolePlaying. Do you think we can see and get this started up again?))

((Sure smile.gif Just a warning, I've got a heck of a lot more school this year, so my post won't be quite as frequent. Especially as my appartment doesn't have internett~))

Edited by coralkiki