Krissi2197

House of Night: Semi Lit

As Lexi walked Katherine around the barn, she glanced around, watching some of the experienced students riding their horses around the given area. Lexi seemed interested in learning how to ride a horse. She rode a pony when she was little and while she was at the zoo, but it was being led by a grown up. So she didn't think that counted as riding a horse. Are ponies horses? She thought to herself, then decided to speak out loud since nobody was in hearing range. "I always thought ponies were horses that were born differently from the rest." She said, watching Katherine's ears turn in her direction.

"And I've never actually ridden a horse, so I hope it's not a requirement for this class." She felt Katherine nudge her shoulder with her head and Lexi gave a small tug on the lead, getting back into control of the Mare. She stopped and looked at Katherine, running her hand over the Mare's back, loving how soft she was. "Although I'd prolly try to practice riding just for you... You seem like a calm horse who won't buck anybody off..." She murmured, kissing Katherine's velvet muzzle.

((sorry, but I know, Saika, Fell and I are waiting for the bell, since we're all alone and abandoned rolleyes.gif ))

((Yup, what she said.

Blaise and Jacy are the only ones who have fencing this period, so I figured I'd just leave them to actually learn from the class without my input till the ball rang.))

[sorry; I meant to post as Lenobia but then my post disappeared before I could post it and I didn't have the heart to rewrite it right away, but it's here now. :3]

Lenobia called the students together. "If you look back towards your horses' stalls, there is a leather halter beside it on a hook. I will show you how to put the halter on. Then we will all go for a short walk outside, then come back in to groom them, possibly refresh their feed and water, and then class should end around then." She motioned them to wait, then walked over to Hades's stall. Her own black gelding thumped the stall door. Lenobia laughed and unlatched it. She placed a gentle hand on his neck and led him out. "Alright everyone. Please copy me." She slipped the soft leather band over Hades's nose and clipped up the strap just behind his ears. "Attach a lead rope..." She picked up a woven rope and shut the clasp around the metal circle at the base of the halter. "Then walk- walk, not trot, down the aisle and we'll make a quick loop around the ring outside. No pushing, and don't stray too close to each other."

Akira listened then ran and grabbed a halter and rope. She then went over to Starlight and said "Okay, please hold still." Starlight nodded and said "Of course." Akira then slipped the halter on and did it up, then attached the lead rope. She patted Starlight then said "Good horse. Now lets go slowly and walk." Akira smiled then undid the gate and led Starlight out after Lenobia.

Cloud reached over the stall down of Storm and grabbed the halter hanging on the outside, he didn't need to watch the teacher putting it on as he already had a lot of experience with horses. Storm's glaring eyes studied him carefully as he slipped the leather strap around his head and fastened the clip making sure it was on right before going to get a lead rope. He clip it on but lopped the rope loosely around his hand so that if he did take off that it wouldn't catch his hand and tear the skin off. He unbolted the door much to the delight of Storm who pawed at the sawdust on the ground, Cloud waited till a girl had led her own mare out of her stable and let them walk on a good few paces before daring to lead Storm out. He strained against the rope but Cloud dragged his heels putting his weight on the end of the rope forcing Storm to behave.

((If you want, someone can RP Kalona and/or Neferet and make them appear in one of the classes where someone is RPing by themselves so they have somebody to RP with? I'll post in a bit, a bit low on time here. ^^))

Sky listened to what Lenobia said before taking Artemis's halter off of the stall door and taking a lead rope from there as well. She put the halter on Artemis's head and then attached the lead rope to the ring underneath it. She did all of that without looking at what Lenobia did since she had done it before. After Cloud took his horse out of his stall and was further away, she opened Artemis's stall door and led her out and a few inches behind Storm. She then followed her classmates out of the barn and towards the ring that was outside the barn.

((Same reply as last time... I'd RP Neferet or Kalona and go bug Saikachan, but I don't feel I've got enough of their personality, and I'm kinda out of date as of what's happened, I've only read the first five books. I could try though... once my stupid writer's block leaves me alone....))

((You don't really know how to RP their personalities to roleplay them. And you don't need to have read all of the books to know what's going on in this RP... Since the series hasn't really ended yet, the roleplay isn't based off of the later books. Give it a go. <3))

((If nothing is happening where there are people, why not move on to the third period?))

((I seccond this as of thursday tongue.gif I'm up in the mountains and RP'ing isn't on the agenda until I come back home, since net is sparce biggrin.gif ))

((Alright, we can do that, but atm we're in our third period. Now the bell is going to be ringing for the fledglings to be headed to their FOURTH period class.))

Lexi already had Katherine back in her stall and everything back to where it was by the time the bell rang, signaling the Fledglings to head to their fourth period classes. Lexi picked up her books and looked at her schedule really quick, which she had set to be sticking out from her binder for easy access. "Vampire Soc..." She narrowed her eyes and looked at the name of the teacher who would be teaching, and froze.

"Oh, hell." She whispered under her breath, seeing Neferet's name next to the class.

The shrill ringing was the sign that Cloud's time with Storm was up as he bolted the stable door shut, the stallion watched him as he walked away and in silence Cloud wished he had rode Storm for he was sure he would have been savage. It seemed it was time for his fourth class of the day which was.....Archery!

"Now...where do I go?" He muttered out loud as he crossed his arms trying to think, it was no point in asking any of the wandering Spirits hanging around. They usually were so caught up in their own things that they didn't care for the living at all and he doubted they knew where he needed to go either.

"Gonna have to freelance it then!" He said looking pleased that he had come up with good answer and set off in a random direction hoping it was the right one.

Akira heard the bell and sighed "Well Starligh, I guess I'll see you later." She said as she lead him back to is stall. He whinnied and said "Good bye for now animal whisperer." Akira nodded then pulled out her schedule. Crap, Vampires Soc. with the evil teacher that all the cats run away from. Akira whimpered and put her schedule back. She looked at Starlight and said "Uh, my next class is Vampire Soc. Would you know anything about the teacher, Nerferet? All the cats call her evil and run away when she enters a room." Starlight whinnied and said "Evil! Evil! Worse than those raven boys!" His eyes started rolling and he started rearing. Akira frowned and said "Shh, it's all right, calm down." Starlight seemed to do as she said. Akira smiled and patted his muzzle.

Sky heard the bell ring and walked back to the barn with Artemis. When she put the horse back into her stall, she pet her muzzle and neck gently before saying that she would see her later. After she had said that, she turned and walked out of the barn and back towards the main building. She had Vampyre Soc next and she wasn't really looking forward to seeing Neferet but then she remembered that she would be seeing Jacy this period and that made her smile a little bit. When she reached the building, she made her way down the hallway until she got to the Vampyre Soc room and then she made her way to a desk in the back row and sat down.

((Ops, I forgot we've had archery as well ^^"))

"I really, really don't like you." The voice came from the fencing classroom, and not two seconds later a auburn-haired girl came storming out. "Oh, come on, Blaisie! You weren't that bad!" A boy, around the same age as the girl, came after her at a much more sedate pace. "Besides, it was fun, wasn't it?" The girl stopped in her tracks, before she slowly turned around. "Fun? Fun?! You humiliated me in front of the whole class!" She walked a few steps closer to him, and he held his hands up as if he was afraid of being hit. "Don't you dare call that fun!" Then she suddenly turned on her heel and walked down the hallway, and the boy had to jog to catch up to her.

"It's not my fault the teacher wanted to see us spar!" It had only been an innocent sparring match, it wasn't his fault that he was better than her in fencing! Not that she was bad at it... As a matter of fact, she would probably be able to beat the majority of people in that class. Not that he would tell her that. Besides... Her being angry was such an amusing sight! "Of course it wasn't... Of course..." His eyes moved down to the muttering girl, and he felt his eyebrows rise in surprise. He'd only known the girl for half a day, but he'd found her incredibly fun to tease. But he hadn't known that she could be creepy, and he could swear she was plotting some sort of revenge. Well... Bring it on!

He was suddenly reminded of the fact that they still had a class to go to, and he frowned down at the girl. "You have Vamp Soc, right? Do you know where you're going?" Blaise stopped, and he was forced to turn around to look at her as he had continued a few steps. "No. Don't tell me we have that class in common as well?" He blinked once, before a smirk crossed his lips. "Well, of course we do! Won't that be fun?" He could see that she wanted to stomp in anger, but refrained in fear of looking like a child.

Soon his smile turned into a frown, though, and he sighed. "So you're telling me we're lost?" "What do you mean by that? No one asked you to follow me!" He pouted before he brightened again. "Oh well, I guess we'll just take every second turn right, and every second turn left!" With that he started to walk, though he didn't miss Blaise's words before she followed him. "Are you serious?" Well, of course he was! "This'll never work." He pouted at her, before he answered. "Have faith, Blaisie!" She merely scowled up at him, but kept quiet.

Imagine her surprise when after a few turns they actually came across a door saying 'Vampyre Sociology' "You have to be kidding me..." Jacy smiled a triumphant smile, even though he still felt a bit surprised and baffled as well. "There you see! I was right!" The smile still in place, he opened the door for her, giving her a mock bow as he did so, ignoring her glare. "Ladies first."

Edited by Saikachan

Sky turned towards the classroom door when she heard Jacy's voice. Blushing a bit, she turned her attention back to the top of her desk. She had gotten her notebook from her room before coming to class and now flipped to an empty page, drawing a bit with her pencil that she had also gotten from her room. She liked Jacy but was too embarrassed to say it. She knew that it was a little silly, liking someone as soon as she saw them but she didn't really care.

He sure is cute, she thought to herself as she continued to draw in her notebook while she waited for her other classmates to come. She didn't really like Neferet but didn't let her dislike for the teacher and headmistress show on her face when she was around. She preferred to not let her know that she disliked her and either kept it to herself or talked to her classmates about it. She mainly kept it to herself though since she didn't really know that many people at the school.

((Hey guys! I'm not here to play or anything, I just wanted to thank Krissi for keeping this going. smile.gif Glad you continued to play. smile.gif Well, have fun...if I get involved in Dragcave again I'll be sure to join wink.gif))

((Apparently you missed the 'as of thursday' part laugh.gif))

Still holding Tess in her arms, Koko somehow managed to manoeuvre her knapsack on to her shoulder and check her schedule. Next assignment as a fledgling, find vampyre soc. Koko left the classroom, and taking a couple of right turns, followed by a couple turns left, until she reached a door. A little hesitant, she opened the door, and ended up... outside.

It was dark out and Koko poked her head curiously around. “You know what’s really weird, Tess?” She asked the grey cat, still in her arms, “The fact that we have classes in the middle of the night.” She scratched Tess’s ears before she continued, “You know what’s even weirder? The fact that I don’t really find that weird. Anyway, I have to get to class”

Koko walked back into the building, and holding Tess out in front of her she said “Find Vampyre soc.” Maybe she wasn’t Akira and couldn’t really get a proper response from a cat, but she figured Tess would get the message. Koko put Tess down and waited for the cat to start trotting of to the class. Tess didn’t move and Koko tried again, “Please? I’ll protect you from all the big dogs. I’ll go get a bow and some arrows and shoot everything in your way.”

Apparently, this soothed Tess, and the grey cat trotted down the hallway. Koko followed and as Tess stopped in front of a classroom, she bent down and scratched the cat behind her ears once more “Thanks Tess. It’s really appreciated.”

Playfully, Koko shooed Tess away and stood up. She opened the door to Vamp. Soc. And seeing Blaise and Jacy there her face lit up. “Blaise, you’re here to save me from another class of loneliness!”

((Applause people, this has to be my longest post yet! And Akiraa, could you send me a pic of Tess and all that jazz? I somehow managed to forgett you asked ohmy.gif And I'm pretty sure Tess just chose Koko, don't you agree?))

(I will when I get one. And I'm waiting for Krissi, I kinda wanted her's and my char's go together, which is why I had Akira say her next class out loud.)