Krissi2197

House of Night: Semi Lit

"Koko, you're here to save me from another class with him!" The maroon haired girl pointed at the boy beside her. The words drew a surprised laugh from Jacy, and he looked over at the girl who'd made them appear. "Well, if it isn't the girl who didn't know the way to Spanish. Nice to see you again!" He smiled broadly, before he glanced inside the classroom. He still hadn't really understood how long the spaces between classes were, but surely the class would start soon... So they should go inside the classroom before the teacher came, right? Especially since the teacher was Neferet...

His attention was drawn away from the class and how long it was till the bell rang as his eyes fell on a girl sitting rather far back, and he turned back to his companion. "No worries, Blaisie, I'll leave you to talk to your little friend. See you at lunch!" With those words he walked away from them both, intending to finally find out the name of the girl he'd talked with in Spanish. It would really be too bad if that was left as a mystery... "Whoever she is, I have to thank her." He ignored the mutter he heard from Blaise, and sat down beside the girl, smiling at her. "Seems like we meet again. I'm Jacy, by the way. I don't think I gathered your name?"

Achlys merely shook her head confusedly at him, figuring that he was just plain weird, before she turned to Koko. "So, how did you find your way here? You won't believe it if I tell you how I got here. At least I didn't." Her eyes were dragged to something closer to the floor, and a small smile appeared on her face. "She's cute. What's her name?"

((*claps* Huzzah for long post!

I'm tired, so if Blaise doesn't seem really Blaise, blame that. >.<))

Edited by Saikachan

((Hi *smiles*! And sorry for not posting, guys... I've had a lot going on lately.))

Lexi glanced over at Akira. "You got Vampire Soc, too?" She asked. "Eugh... I'd rather not go but if we're caught skipping class, Neferet will have our throats." She walked next to Akira and smiled. "I'll walk to class with you, but there's a problem... I don't really know where the Vampire Soc room is. I have my map but I'm honestly too lazy to get it out right now. Mind asking a cat around here?"

Akira nodded and said "Yes I do, and I agree, she gave me my schedule change, and the cat that was in the room ran away hissing evil." Akira shivered and said "All right, I think Me no Hoshi is close by..." Akira said as she started walking out. As soon as she got out of the stables, a black blur ran at her. Me no Hoshi skidded to a stop and said "There you are, It has been awhile since the bell rang, I was about ready to run in there after you." Akira smiled and said "Sorry Me no Hoshi, I was saying goodbye to Starlight." Me no Hoshi sighed then said "What is your next class?" "Vampire Soc." Akira replied. He nodded and said "Come on." Akira then said "Wait." Then ran, grabbed Lexi's arm, and then ran after Me no Hoshi.

Koko had to stifle a laugh when Blaise complained. Apparently, those two weren’t getting long any better now than earlier. Jacy left before she could say anything, and Koko gave Blaise her full attention. “Cat guide of course,” she said.

Following Blaise’s gaze, Koko noticed Tess was still standing in the hallway. “That’s Tess, who apparently won’t leave me alone... She sat on my French books until class started, and when I was taking notes, she sat on my lap”

((I'm assuming the thing on the floor is Tess, if not tell me and I'll change it smile.gif ))

"My name's Skylar but I like the name Sky better," Sky said in reply with a small smile as she looked over at the boy that she had talked to with in Spanish for a short time. "It's nice to meet you Jacy." She tried to not think about her heartbeat increasing as she looked at him but it was kind of hard not to. With some effort, she pulled her eyes away from his with a small blush on her cheeks and then looked down at her notebook again. She started to add a few more details to her picture to take her mind off of Jacy. It was hard keeping her mind off of him since he was sitting next to her but she managed it with some effort.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((coral, i sent a pm to Saikachan about her posting in here and she said that she would soon; she's just really busy right now...I'm not sure about the others, though but I'm sure they'll post in here again soon when they can happy.gif))

((That's ok happy.gif She's allowed to take her time. The rest of the roleplay on the otherhand... xd.png I just didn't want it to totally dissapear rolleyes.gif ))

((yeah it would be a shame if it did sad.gif))

((Glad to see I'm allowed to take my time, but sorry to say that time might last until Monday >.<

Just a lot of stuff happening at once, and I find myself with less time that usual... I'll try to get it done before, though I might not dry.gif))

Edited by Saikachan

((that's fine happy.gif; I'm very patient so i can wait smile.gif))

((Well, I'm NOT xd.png but take your time. I'll wait tongue.gif))

Scowling at Koko when she stifled a laugh, Achlys felt her face grow slightly hot. How could she have lost it that badly? She was acting as if Jacy was her annoying brother, and she'd only known him for today! Who knew who was listening in on their quarrels? Well... Not anymore! Gathering her bearings, she decided that she would treat the silver-haired boy the same way she treated anyone else she'd just recently met; like someone who could be a potential enemy. Not that she thought that every stranger would, just that they could...

Pushing all the confusing thoughts out of her head, she crouched down in front of the grey kitty. "Nice to meet you, Tess." A glance up at Koko showed that a small smile had taken over the scowl on her face, and she sighed wistfully. "You're so lucky... To me it seems as if she's chosen you." Then, with a determined expression on her face, she rose from her position on the floor. "We should find our seats. I don't know how long the break lasts for, anyway."

~~~~~

"Sky, eh?" Jacy, smiled at the girl, noticing that she seemed slightly flustered. "That's a pretty name." His lips moved in a smile. "It's a real pleasure to meet you too. It's good to know that this place might have some interesting people." It didn't hurt that she was cute, either, and he noticed that his heart sped up slightly as he looked at her. Wait... Was he developing a crush? On a girl he had just gotten the name of? He didn't even know her yet! But there is nothing stopping you from getting to know her...

He shook his head, noticing that his face was slightly hot and he was most likely wearing a small blush, but ignoring it. Another glance over at the girl revealed that she was now focusing on drawing something, and he rose from his seat to look over her shoulder. "What are you drawing?" Focusing on the drawing would take his mind off the fact that he was developing a crush on the girl... Probably.

((I've been so busy the past two weeks. xd.png))

Lexi followed Akira, thankful that her friend could easily ask for directions. "I wonder what Vampire Soc will be like." She said her thoughts out loud. "I mean, the biggest baddest vamp in this school is gonna be teaching us. And we're new... She doesn't really take well to new students. Especially when they don't know what they're doing." Lexi paused. "Well, that's what I've heard..." She had managed to get into the classroom before the bell rang. Taking a deep breath and letting out a relieved sigh for not being late, Lexi sat down next to Jacy's desk and gave him a small smile before looking at the door.

This is gonna be a long period... She thought to herself.

((Who wants to control Neferet? xd.png))

Edited by Krissi2197

((it's okay Kris happy.gif))

Sky didn't look up from the drawing at him but said in reply to his question all the same, "Just a few animals and roses." She could tell where he was by hearing him so that's why she didn't have to look up to know where he was. She did blush a bit more, though from him being that close but she didn't pay attention to it. She did glance up at him before looking down at her notebook again. After she was done with her drawings, she held up her notebook for him to see so that he could see what she was drawing.

Akira smiled a very small smile. when they got to Vampire Soc. she quickly went over to a seat next to her friends. Me no Hoshi on the other hand completely refused to go into the room. He quickly turned and left once Akira got there.

(Teaches them the stuff about vampyre's. Such as when they need blood. just that kinda stuff.)

Koko smiled. “She might have.” She said, “It’s probably just because I promised to squarer any big dogs that threatened her. You’re just a little scaredie cat aren’t you?” She cooed, bending down to scratch Tess behind her ears. Blaise said something, and Koko looked up from her spot on the floor.

“You have a point,” She said, “Class is probably about to start. I’m pretty sure I took my sweet time getting here. Tess didn’t show me the way until I’d poked my head outside.” She held out her hands towards Tess, waiting for the cat to climb into them. Tess seemed tempted, but the thought of entering the same classroom Neferet used seemed to scare her away. She looked around, before she gingerly walked over to Koko. Tess nudged her carefully, before she turned around and sprinted away.

Koko stood up and sighed dramatically “Apparently, she’s sick of me. Everyone gets sick of me eventually. Now, where do we want to sit today?” She asked, looking around the room.

(Tess looks like this:

Her head, close up

Tess, body, ignore black dog)

Akira heard Koko, and waved her over smiling. She also said "I... I don't think Tess doesn't like you... all of the cats fear this room, because of who teaches it... even Me no Hoshi left me." Akira said with a small, but scared smile. She then waited to see what Koko had to say.

Edited by akiraa

((Perfect. Thanks smile.gif ))

Koko heard Akira say something, and turned her head towards the sound. Recognizing her Koko smiled and walked over. “What’s so wrong with...” She reached in to her jeans pocket, and pulled out her schedule; Fourth period, Vampyre Sociology, teacher, Neferet. “...Neferet?” She asked, but before anyone could answer, she remembered who their teacher was.

“Right... This is the toy fish’s class.” She said, “Does she really scare the cats? I mean, I could tell she was hiding something when I came, that smile was the fakest I’ve seen, but actually scare all the cats here?”

"Yes, I don't know why... or what she's hiding... but all the animals are scared of her..." Akira said, her shyness returning. She had always had a bit of a shyness problem, but she really did like Koko and the others she really got to know today. Akira then added "Maybe she just abuses cats?... But then... why does the horses hate her.... they say she is scarier then the raven mockers..." Akira shivered at the thought of raven mockers. She met one when she came to the house of night yesterday.

“Youch... I don’t think that’s a compliment.” Koko said. She’d seen a couple Raven Mockers earlier that day, and they weren’t the type of creatures you’d like to meet in some dark alley. Dark, creepy, and generally not nice looking, having anything to do with those monsters was not on her top ten list of ways to spend her time. If she wanted a scare, she could just watch Saw or something.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Lexi sitting behind... Jacy was that his name? Koko’s eyes narrowed as she tried to remember. Deciding the Raven Mockers where more interesting she smiled again and waved Lexi over. “Lexi! You’re not as new to this as me. Or Blaise and Akira for that matter,” She waved her hand in circles to demonstrate that ‘this’ meant the school, and jumped on to a desk. Letting her feet dangle off the edge she continued, “What’s up with the Raven Mockers? The teacher’s don’t really think we need creepy bird guards to make sure we behave do they?”

"Hey, that's good!" Jacy smiled at Sky when she held up her notebook, showing him a picture of a few animals and roses. "You're much better than me." His smile turned sheepish, and he chuckled slightly. "Though I'm not very good at drawing, so that might not be the best compliment I could give." The small blush reappeared on his face, and he silently cursed it. Why did she have to be so cute? He wasn't very good at speaking to cute girls he had a crush on... Darn, he really did have a crush, huh? Well, that figures.

"Uhm, so... What do you think about this class?" He moved back to his own desk, noticing that Lexi had taken the one next to his and that the girl... Koko? ...was sitting on it. He sent a smile their way, grateful for the distraction it caused, before he sat down and turned back to Sky.

~~~~~

Achlys smiled at Akira when she came over to them, and listened when they started to talk about the cats, and how they wouldn't come near this room. Are all the animals scared of her? ...Neferet has to have some real power. "I wouldn't really talk bad about her, if that is the case..." The words were merely mumbled, but non the less true. If Neferet really was so powerful she could scare all the animals around, she for one wouldn't want to talk badly about her where she could hear it... Least of all in her class!

Her eyes followed Koko's line of sight as she spotted Lexi, and she followed after with a small frown on her face, still deep in thought. According to Akira, some random animal had said that she was scarier than the raven mockers. She didn't know much about them... Very little, as a matter of fact, but what she knew wasn't good. So... Did that mean Neferet scared the raven mockers as well? She blinked once at the thought, rather surprised that it had popped up, before she shrugged it off. She'd rather not know, actually.

((Uhm... It's probably a little late to mention, but I don't really think the cats would be scared of Neferet, considering her gift from Nyx... And I think we're making her bad side a little too apparent for it to be cannon. But, whatever :3

Oh, and if no one wants to RP her, I'll do it, but do know that I've only read the... four? ...first books so I'll probably try to make her close to what she is in those (or what I remember of it.))