7sharps

My Little Pony

Oh I know these feels, I was curious about the show... I ended up watching the first season and I'm almost done with the second season.

I finished both season's and enjoyed them all. No one IRL knows that I am a barony. I know how they would react.

Daleks: "We will exterminate Doctor Whooves!"

Eeeeh, I'm definitely gonna skip reading that one lol. I learned my lesson with "Agony in Pink" ._.;

agony in pink?

link, please

I tried watching it once but I got distracted by one of my bunnies.

Not going to knock it until I try it, though. Netflix has the seasons, right?

I had a REALLY wierd dream last night; I can't remember all of it, but I think I was Applejack and when I woke up I was saying "Whadda mean, y'all don't have superpowers?". Out loud. In a Texan accent.

Like I said, a really wierd dream.

Bout two weeks ago: my Wal Mart finally has blind bag ponies. They were the sparkly ones. Got ecstatic, had to bring extra cash for the next visit and seek out the black one. But they were all gone! Except for the huge box full of normal, non-glittery blind bags now elsewhere in the isle. xd.png It was the Big Mac batch! Got more ecstatic and bought Lyra and Meadow Song (Lyra favorite BG mare and I just love MS's color, plus he's a rare colt). Figured to get Big Mac and others later, sinc I only had so much cash and a very impatient mother.

Next visit, big box gone, little still empty. Boo. But on the racks above: two types of three packs! There was only one Shining Armor/Cadence pack, so I got that, and the Gilda packs were there again today, so I got Gilda! Sure, she's a nasty character in the show, but she's got one heck of an awesome model!

I am one very, very happy camper. Also, this. This is just amazing. This is one amazing fandom. Acts like that, man. I love this fandom so much right now. Things like that are beyond mere fan antics, that's a true beautiful way to see life.

EDIT: [link] - "Always on time with the help of magic". Time-travelling Colgate renamed Minuette? I'd totally be cool with Minuettes' special talent being Time-Travel. And I'm cool with the name Minuette, too, even though that's old news.

And happy two-yearversary, all! laugh.gif

Edited by AlternateMew

i think i maybe saw this show when i was very young i dont remember it but i remember when i was about 4 so about 1990 i had a my little pony puzzle and it was bought secondhand so my little pony may be from the 1980s

Check what arrived on my doorstep today ~

user posted image

I was kind of regretting making an impulse buy on it the favorites set but it's worth it alone for Nightmare Moon. The sculpt and paint and everything is awesome.

And now I have The Great and Powerful Trixie! I feel I need to make a hat for her.

Zecora came separately a couple weeks ago but man does she Glow! I can't keep her in the room with the mass glowing she does.

Aw I wanted that Gilda figure. Wasn't in stock when I ordered the favorites *jealousy*

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

D I S C O R D. Soooooo much more. Chrysalis had a villain design I liked more, but she was so horribly "nyarharhar AND I WON'T EVEN EAT ANY CAKE" that it wasn't even funny, it just annoyed me. Discord may have been an obvious villain, but at least he had his whole personality beyond "evil". He had "chaos". =U That's all I'm asking for. Just one more trait.

The way you said "D I S C O R D" reminded me of the discord song:

Once you've heard it there is no unhearing it. It's wonderful.

But yeah, Discord is wonderful. I want to seem him return.

i think i maybe saw this show when i was very young i dont remember it but i remember when i was about 4 so about 1990 i had a my little pony puzzle and it was bought secondhand so my little pony may be from the 1980s

The show everyone likes is new. No one really likes the older ones, except for maybe some nostalgia.

The show everyone likes is new. No one really likes the older ones, except for maybe some nostalgia.

I watch gen 3 MLp episodes sometimes, because nostalgia. |D It was a family tradition to watch A Very Minty Christmas every year on Christmas Eve, but I lost the DVD. D: I have The Princess Promenade, too, which is apparently wat FiM is based off of.

The old show was actually pretty horrendous. *know this because watched it as a kid*

I just actually donated a bunch of G1 ponies (nothing rare or special) .... so some kids somewhere in town are going to end up learning what the old ponies were.

I'd like to see them make a discord figure. (Seen some pretty awesome fan made ones)

Have you guys seen the pony fan art from this artist?

http://ziom05.deviantart.com/

I'm using his image of Queen Chyrsallis as my background currently

Zecora came separately a couple weeks ago but man does she Glow! I can't keep her in the room with the mass glowing she does.

ZECORA GLOWS IN THE DARK?!?! That's amazing! I want her so much now. ♥

Mom's making me get rid of my ponies, though. I'm tempted to just tell her i'm an adult now so I can do what I want and keep them. :P

True Story

user posted image

I think I get away with it on "collector's" pretense (my dad is none to talk, he has a mass collection of D&D stuff in the room downstairs).

As long as it stays in my room and I'm not actually playing with them I think they're fine with it.

I just didn't have room for all those G1 ponies (Still have an entire box full of prettier ones though!)

OOOHHHH, that's amazing. *.* I want.

I collect a few things already, so it's hard to really convince them I want to collect one more. I already have Alice in Wonderland Collectibles, Japanese Collectables, Dragons and a massive collection of books (I own over 2000 books). It took her YEARS to be OK with me liking Science Fiction (One year she suggested I decorate a small Christmas tree with a Fantasy/Sci Fi theme and I was completely shocked by the cool but completely out of character suggestion) and Anime (which I finally was able to convince is NOT the same as Hentai). I mean, she was OK with me purchasing the MLP Calendar this year and the one for next year. She got slightly miffed about the MLP T-Shirts I own, though I shouldn't take that too seriously, she hates the fact that my entire wardrobe consists of T-Shirts and Jeans (not very "girly").

Wow, long rant. XD

I do still have Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Cadence and Shining Armor by my bedside because they have no other place to go at the moment. I also had my Blind Bag ponies on display in my bookshelf until I had to move them due to lack of book space.

My mother gets angry at everything, though. One minute she's excited to go to the library book sale with me, the next she's yelling that I already have enough books and I shouldn't go at all. I like to remind her that other girls are out there getting drunk, stoned and pregnant and i'm... reading. I'd say that i'm a pretty good daughter, considering.

Just spotted blind bags in my local Forbidden Planet! I snagged the last normal one- there was a whole box of sparkly ones, though- and got Flitterheart. She's currently sitting on my lamp in front of me. I'm going to go back later and see who else I can get... (And by that I mean 'finish my Mane 6 collection and get all the Princesses'.)

I wish I hadn't left my other ponies at home, though- I have Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Pinkie Pie.

Edited by Ruins

A happy two years of pony (and, funnily enough, two years of my parents being married!) to everyone!

It's still pretty funny to go back and see my first comment on this thread, and now... ... yeah xd.png It's been really fun to watch how the fandom's grown, even if I wasn't around from the very start, there's still been a lot. Here's hoping to many more years of it!

Now, time for a marathon!

ETA: Also, Kiffrin's cake made it to EQD!

Edited by Dr. Paine

Ah, I'm going to have to get an up-to-date photo of my blind bag collection (and Feathermay Brushable) to share. With the Shining Armor/Cadence set, I officially had to find a new place for them than the tiny display I had before. It's still small, but bigger and more visible.

... My mom has no idea how much I like ponies. She knows I like them, but that's all. She has no idea Pony has taken over the MP3 I listen to almost every day to the point of almost obsoleting any other song, decorated my laptop and phone, modified my vocabulary, given me faith in humankind, and convinced me to buy blind bags to support show-accurate models and throw some money Hasbro's way.

Old ponies, I don't mind. Probably because I love certain old cartoons with all their narm charm. They aren't even really nostalgia for me; I found The Smurfs only a few years ago and love the heck outta that show (Another one mom would not approve of. Apparently she hates smurfs. I'll just keep that little guilty pleasure to myself). Well, those huge-headed... 3.5? gen ponies scare me with their style. But the real old ones are chubby cute, if done right. I particularly like this drawing of Firefly old-style.

I plan on using the Castle as a display as well! :D

I stupidly stuck the stickers on the Castle set when I wanted to repaint the castle. Oh well, I guess I can repaint over the stickers. I just want the Castle to look really neat. I was thinking Metallic Paint. But, that's a project for another day. :3

Cadence somehow found her way over to Loki during the course of cleaning my room. It's very strange.

user posted image

And, YAY FOR THE CAKE! ♥

Edited by MysticTiger

That cake is amazing... The layers.... delicious biggrin.gif

I am seeing things all over that say Season Three is November!!!

I am going to reserve the TV for the month(s?) (or just saturday mornings).