7sharps

My Little Pony

Ooh~

Still loves Pinkie Pie! And I like Dash, too!

Pinkie Pie is my favorite as well. smile.gif It's nice to see someone else who likes her.

*high fives Ruby*

Then you like me too! Pinkie pie rules!

She is funny and her annoyingness makes her likable for me

*dances*

Plus, she is random!

So they released a special SDCC Derpy pony...

I kind of really want it but people are asking $50+ for it on ebay

(When they sold it at the hasbro booth for $10)

user posted image

The packaging is even awesome... I wouldn't even open it.

user posted image

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

user posted image

user posted image

That is AWESOME! I just love Derpy, she and Doctor Whooves are my favorite non mane six ponies.

I love that Derpy Figurine! I wish they would release it FOR REAL. Release it through Hot Topic or something if they're worried about it being sold in normal Toy Stores for it's "Offensiveness". It's not fair. ;-;

Speaking of, have you see this Derpy video? It made me tear up. It's so sad. T-T

I have only seen a few episodes of the new show and being a male and in college, I have resisted watching more.

I love that Derpy Figurine! I wish they would release it FOR REAL. Release it through Hot Topic or something if they're worried about it being sold in normal Toy Stores for it's "Offensiveness". It's not fair. ;-;

Speaking of, have you see this Derpy video? It made me tear up. It's so sad. T-T

*Cries and hugs Derpy*

Probably irrelevant to current conversation but I have a Doctor Whooves shirt and Rainbow Dash earrings. I also have Applejack's cutie mark as a temporary tattoo. And trading cards... tongue.gif

I want that Doctor Whooves shirt from Hot Topic (i'm assuming that's what you're referring to?)! I have almost all of the first set of Blind Bag Ponies (pink bags) and only a few of the second set (purple bags). I have Meadow Song, Lucky Dreams and Noteworthy from the second set and I love them! :3

user posted image

Edited by MysticTiger

No idea about news, but I just had to share this...

A friend of mine just described Pinkie Pie as a Happydeathmachine.... xd.png

I wonder how much sugar that one had tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Eh. Don't see the hype about the packaging, and not too fond of the doll. Saw it on Amazon for 150. Not worth it.

I like fluttershy best.

Bump?

Well, theres a huge pony thread on every forum it seems. I approve. Twilight is also best pony. That is all.

QQQQ I LOVE MLP.

Pinkie is my favorite.

No offense, everypony, but Fluttershy and Twlight are my least favorite.

SHOW: Twilight this, Twilight that.

BRONIES: Fluttershy this, Fluttershy that.

I love Pinkie though. She's jut so silly.

An in witchcraft she's a gypsy. That's cool too. And in mentally advanced, she's evil. And reads books about pain. I love all the heh... Pinkie fics, too. Heee. She is like me. A lot like me...

Anyways, I respect your favorite pony options anyway.

Pinkie needs to be a Pegasus instead of Fluttershy. She would be better at it.

SHOO BE DOO.

Edited by Chlochlocola

Pinkie needs to be a Pegasus instead of Fluttershy. She would be better at it.

She was going to be. I heard it was executive meddling that gave Fluttershy Pinkie's wings. But that's just what I heard. Dunno if it's true.

Pinkie Pie is based on the G3 pony of the same name. The G3 pony's coat is pink, with her mane and tail a lighter shade, and her cutie mark is three balloons with curved strings. The current Pinkie Pie's cutie mark matches that of a Pegasus pony from G1, Surprise. Lauren Faust had published concept art of Surprise which bears a strong resemblance to Pinkie Pie, only with a white and yellow color scheme and Pegasus wings, and Hasbro published a recolor of the image in their "Style Guide for Pinkie Pie", complete with Pegasus wings. Pinkie Pie ultimately remained grounded and her wings were given to Fluttershy, who was back then called Posey.

Pinkie's hair "poofing up" when she's happy and going flat when she's sad was conceived by Jim Miller for The Cutie Mark Chronicles, and repeated in future episodes by James Wootton.[1]

user posted image

Well I will finally admit it. I think I am a barony now. After watching the first season out of curious wonder and I was sucked in. I want to say I like bother Applejack and Flutteshy because they remind me of myself.

Edited by lunnas

Who do you think is better, Discord or Chrysalis?

D I S C O R D. Soooooo much more. Chrysalis had a villain design I liked more, but she was so horribly "nyarharhar AND I WON'T EVEN EAT ANY CAKE" that it wasn't even funny, it just annoyed me. Discord may have been an obvious villain, but at least he had his whole personality beyond "evil". He had "chaos". =U That's all I'm asking for. Just one more trait.

My Little Pony, My Little Pony

Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahhh….

(My Little Pony)

I used to wonder what friendship could be

(My Little Pony)

Until you all shared its magic with me

Big adventure

Tons of fun

A beautiful heart

Faithful and strong

Sharing kindness

It's an easy feat

And magic makes it all complete

You have my little ponies

Do you know you're all my very best friends?

derpydash is best pony

Well I will finally admit it. I think I am a brony now. After watching the first season out of curious wonder and I was sucked in.

Oh I know these feels, I was curious about the show... I ended up watching the first season and I'm almost done with the second season.

I want to be Rainbow Dash for Halloween this year. xd.png All I need is matching light blue pants and shirt, some face paint (a rainbow wig would be nice too, but just the face paint is fine) and some blue clip-on pegasus wings. I'd like a tail, but I don't know where I could find one. I know it won't be the best RD costume evar, but it's better than nothing. I told my mom and she asked if she should run down to the pegasus store and pick it all up. xd.png But we're going to work on it.

Oddly enough, Fluttershy is my favourite pony, but I just really wanna be Rainbow Dash for some reason. tongue.gif