TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Absolutely GORGEOUS. I am so mad I can only get two, because these are the loveliest baby dragons I've seen yet. I am so eager to see the adults.

Whoever made these, kudos. So lovely.

-swoons- wub.gifwub.gif

Aww, no special codes?

But forsrs, I love these new hatchies. So epic.

The codes stand for "roses are red" (rard) and "Violets are Blue" (VaBl).

ETA: Or else it's an astounding coincidence and we can pretend. :3

Edited by Stromboli

CUTENESS OVERLOAD. Every year so far I've frozen one of the Valentines hatchies because of how sweet they look. This year will not be an exception. These little cuties might just be the sweetest yet. wub.gif

At what hour does it stop?

I need 1 baby to grow (3 more hours) before I can get one.

Wow, once my Internet began working again, I caught everything very quickly!

These are really adorable, I must say. Cute as the Sweetlings, albeit in a different way.

If anyone needs a catcher, I'm open to it.

Are they there till 11:59 pm?

Yes, but not today. Eggs stop dropping when the time rolls over to 12:00AM EST on the 17th smile.gif.

I'm an idiot. It's my first Valentine's Day on DC, and I thought the eggs lasted for three days like the X-mas ones. According to others, Valentine's Day eggs last for Valentine's Day only. Sorry for the misleading information.

Edited by PieMaster

Yes, but not today. Eggs stop dropping when the time rolls over to 12:00AM EST on the 17th smile.gif.

What the ...? I am pretty sure Valentines only last for the 14th... NOT 3 days...

Edited by rabbit153

What the ...? I am pretty sure Valentines only last for the 14th... NOT 3 days...

if they lasted that long, i'm pretty sure everyone would have one by then. I got mine and my bro's in a matter of minutes

I need my Dorkyface to grow up, then my vampire to hatch. The good thing about al this excitement over Valentine eggs and Sweetling eggs is that a lot of people now don't care about other special ones like Vampires. biggrin.gif But I hope I at least get 1 egg.

I did that because I love catching so much I drop them after 5 hours so that I can catch again ;_;

Lol sometimes I do that too tongue.gif and just to get better codes too... wink.gif

Trying like mad to get a Sweetling egg, I abandoned mine by accident. mad.gif

Argghhh....I give up dry.gif .

Edited by frostmourne

Where'd you get that info? V-Day drops have always been only 24 hours.

biggrin.gif happy!! caught my second one 2 sec,lol!! first was this morning during the data base error, second after work.