TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I love the new eggs, they're very cute!

I actually managed to grab my two eggs from the cave within two minutes before I had to leave for work, that was at 7am and I was so tired, must have been sleep-clicking. biggrin.gif

Bred my sweetlings as well but is it possible that one of the eggs is lost in limbo or something? Does someone want to try and see if he can catch it or if it's taken?

I got my new '11 egg out of the AP...isn't it crazy someone abandoned it??? It confuses me..lol

It might've been autoabandoned if its previous owner grabbed more than 2 by mistake.

Ugh, how am I suppose to catch a new Valentine egg if the cave is blocked EVERY single time I sign back on! mad.gif Can something be done about the blocked cave since it is a repeated problem on holidays?

The cave does not block during holiday drops. There are just so many people on there grabbing eggs that the eggs for each drop are gone quickly and then there are no more eggs until the next drop. Note that the message does not say anything about eggs blocking the cave entrance. Instead it says "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."

Ooh, purty hatchlings. WANT.

*casually abandons ochedrake egg she was planning to hatch and stares at abandoned egg page, pressing Refresh like a maniac*

EDIT: GOT ONE. And now I am happily scroll-locked. Can't wait to see what this grows up to be. xd.png

Edited by azila

I appears some people are not liking them xd.png

I did that because I love catching so much I drop them after 5 hours so that I can catch again ;_;

I got my new '11 egg out of the AP...isn't it crazy someone abandoned it??? It confuses me..lol

Well, maybe that person saw an egg they really wanted besides the v-day egg, and were already locked. Just a thought.

Yers have two new Valintines eggs thank you TJ so much they are so cool. biggrin.gif

I just got on right now I love the new dragons I am going to do all in my power to get one.

The cave does not block during holiday drops. There are just so many people on there grabbing eggs that the eggs for each drop are gone quickly and then there are no more eggs until the next drop. Note that the message does not say anything about eggs blocking the cave entrance. Instead it says "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."

You're correct. Sorry about that. I was just so flustered that I did not read it carefully. blink.gif

I did manage to catch one as soon as I complained about the cave being blocked, lol. xd.png