TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Hatchies already? Awesome, but im gonna wait until mine hatch, so i can see 'em. <3 I forgot to incubate them last night so i'll do that now. biggrin.gif

Btw, Thanks to TJ and the artists for making the '11 Valentine egg. Very much appreciated! happy.gif

Hatchies already? Awesome, but im gonna wait until mine hatch, so i can see 'em. <3 I forgot to incubate them last night so i'll do that now. biggrin.gif

Btw, Thanks to TJ and the artists for making the '11 Valentine egg. Very much appreciated! happy.gif

LOL HEY SISTA

I adore new hatchies. They look like Barbie horses. Can't wait till mine hatches. wub.gif

Thanks to the artist who made them. <3

Great idea people who came up with the idea! I'm gonna freeze one and let the other become an adult.

The addition of the wings actually significantly changes the body proportions, the hatchies no longer look like puddgy Beanie Bag Babies smile.gif

I always want to have both grow up so I can breed more, but every time I see the hatchlings the ol' D'AWWW reflex kicks in and I end up freezing one.

These little girls are gorgeous.

Good luck to those who haven't caught an egg yet! And happy raising to those who have!

WOW!!!! the new dragons are so cute!!! I <3 them to death! I'll attempt to catch two, and give one to my brother.

I bred my Sweetling with my Mountain Ridgeback, and got FOUR eggs out of that! i gave two to my brother, becuase i'm such a saint...wink.gif

Happy Hunting everyone, and a very good Singles Awareness Day!!! biggrin.gif

EDIT: got my two!! and, went onto bro's scroll because he's not around right now, and got him his two!!! he's gonna be so surprized tomorrow!!

Edited by Drageta13

D'awwww, the hatchie is adorable, I just wanna cuddle her! wub.gif I usually prefer to let all my holiday dragons grow up so I can breed them, but I'm actually tempted to freeze one of mine now.

Many people are doubtful of whether or not this new breed is worth the chaos of catching it- I've seen my share of "Ew these look like ponies!" or "Gross, chubby little pink blobs!" and while they are girlish and pink- come on, guys. It's VALENTINES DAY. So, share a little love and, please, stop complaining.

The spriter(s) did an amazing job and the sprites are very creative and wonderful, so thank you and have a happy valentines day- minus, of course, the negative feedback.

Edit: Please do not quote this post to use argumentatively and reply such as "I wasn't TRYING to do that, gawd!"

The last thing i need is an argument, i'm sure many others agree with me that it is unessecary.

Edited by glamoursea2

The new hatchies are just adorable!!! wub.gif

Hugs and Kisses to TJ, the artists, and the mods, for making this the best St. Valentine's Day ever. biggrin.gif

The descriptions really CLUE YOU IN

(coughcoughroseflowercoughcoughrosecough)?

at least, that's mai guess

gosh, i wish we could freeze eggs! these eggs are so beautiful i almost don't want them to hatch! oh, the cracking stage is going to be unbearable...

Edited by glamoursea2

So cute <3 I hope the adults are really pretty. I've had issues with my lappy being in the repair shop, and so I count myself lucky for getting one CB. I'll stop at just this lucky egg, she was the last one in a 5-minute drop.

They really are adorable ;3 So excited for the adult. And I think it's funny both the christmas and valentines for this year had something to do with ribbons x3