TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Dude I don't know what they look like ! so how well I know what to look?

They are in the first post, I'm sure they are in the wiki already, and they are the only thing in the cave. :3

Are these a female only breed because i tried to influence one male with the intention of one male one female but it wouldn't let me so...?

Just like all VDay dragons so far, yes, these are one gender only. :3

I froze one of my hatchlings for one of these tongue.gif

I caught a sweetling, valentine 09, and this within about... 2 minutes.

Now I has all valentines eggs! *Waits for Halloween to conquer Halloween dragons*

Wooooow, I got my 2 eggs in less then 5 mins!!!!!!!!

Same here! rolleyes.gif This might have been the easiest cave drop for me ever, and it's a holiday so it's gonig ot be really rare...maybe some people jsut haven't reallyl ofund out about it yet.

Man i am so putting off my homework for this...

Edited by glamoursea2

They're just so pink, can't wit to find out what their name is biggrin.gif

I got one on my first try <3 GO FOR THE LEFT EVERYBODY!!! Oh and its code is VlSH lol it could be a name wink.gif

I got one on my first try <3 GO FOR THE LEFT EVERYBODY!!! Oh and its code is VlSH lol it could be a name wink.gif

hm...vish...wish...?

What happens if the adult of this dragon turns out to be a demotic looking black dragon with red eyes with blood splattered over it and claws? xd.png Anyway, I can't wait to see the adult.

What happens if the adult of this dragon turns out to be a demotic looking black dragon with red eyes with blood splattered over it and claws? xd.png Anyway, I can't wait to see the adult.

... that would be several words I can't say on here without calling down mod wrath.

Could you please respell my username in your sig?

/Shot

...Sorry, but... for some reason, this bothers me.

Got two new eggs. I love them very muchly.

Soooo cherub : D me likes a lot. Thanks TJ for releasing them and getting the site back going and thanks spriters for creating them. Can't wait to see the adults!

I got my new '11 egg out of the AP...isn't it crazy someone abandoned it??? It confuses me..lol

Could you please respell my username in your sig?

/Shot

...Sorry, but... for some reason, this bothers me.

Got two new eggs. I love them very muchly.

Sorry sad.gif I thought it was kat instead of cat.

Back to the topic, The eggs are really nice and the sprtiers did well smile.gif

Edited by The Dancin' Cat

I´ve got mine and they´re cute like a "Little Poney" -> Image

If someone needs some help to catch I´m available! Send me a message. =)

Edited by Ariviel

What happens if the adult of this dragon turns out to be a demotic looking black dragon with red eyes with blood splattered over it and claws? Anyway, I can't wait to see the adult.

Err...my common sense is telling me to keep my mouth shut. Me too.

YESSSHHHHHH! abandoned a valentine (09?) and got a sweetling...now i have all the valentines! *squeeshes*

I got my new '11 egg out of the AP...isn't it crazy someone abandoned it??? It confuses me..lol

I appears some people are not liking them xd.png

Same here! rolleyes.gif This might have been the easiest cave drop for me ever, and it's a holiday so it's gonig ot be really rare...maybe some people jsut haven't reallyl ofund out about it yet.

Man i am so putting off my homework for this...

I know, I thought I would spend almost an hour. xd.png

I love the new Valentines! The eggs are very beautiful and the hatchlings are so cute. wub.gif

Ugh, how am I suppose to catch a new Valentine egg if the cave is blocked EVERY single time I sign back on! mad.gif Can something be done about the blocked cave since it is a repeated problem on holidays?

I love this dragon's egg and hatchling sprites! It's soooo adorable! I just can't wait to see how the adult sprites look! -hugs my own Valentine's Day egg- I finally get on here for Valentine's day and it was TOTALLY worth it! biggrin.gif

Wow! The hachtlings are really beautiful. I've already gotten my two eggs. Now, the difficult part...waiting. biggrin.gif