TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I love the new hatchlings! They're really adorable! **squishes fat little babies** Thanks so much TJ, and the artist who created them! smile.gif They are much loved and appreciated! <3

Caught two within the first two minutes xd.png

I can't believe I get to say that.

Very lovely sprites, my complements to the spriter biggrin.gif

*hits head on wall*

blink.gif Ouch. If you disable your JavaScript & Images under Tools>Options>Content, then try to catch eggs, you might have an easier time of it. I didn't know this last Valentine's, and caught nothing. This year I was successful in about half an hour.

Caught two within the first two minutes xd.png.png

I can't believe I get to say that.

I know same here!!! i was so far past surprised when i started grabbing and i caught both in under a minute or so.

It's a good day today laugh.gif

Now I feel like a real heel, lol. After I complained about the cave being blocked which was infact an oversite on my part *embarrassed*, I caught 2 eggs within 15 minutes of each other without really trying. ninja.gif

I would tell anyone that is having "slow cave" issues to download Google Chrome ASAP. What a HUGE difference it makes!

coudl they maybe be called, like flowers or rose dragons or something?

The eggs are lovely and the hatchies are adorable!! Cannot wait to see the adults ;3

coudl they maybe be called, like flowers or rose dragons or something?

They've already been confirmed as Rose Dragons.

Hey, there doesn't seem to be any alts being produced from the '10s. huh.gif

I have been looking at the fan sites, and they have all been 'normal'.

Anyone else seeing this??

I thought the alt '10 dragons were only for those who had an egg auto abandon last year. From everything I've read, they were never supposed to breed more alts, just more regular dragons.

I've caught 10 eggs so far for various people. It is amazing how easy they are to pick up this time around! I was expecting a little more of a challange, not that I'm complaining. I'm just glad to be able to spread a little joy around before the MODs started cracking down on the "No Catchers" thing.

Hey, there doesn't seem to be any alts being produced from the '10s. huh.gif

I have been looking at the fan sites, and they have all been 'normal'.

Anyone else seeing this??

The Alts were only for the people who got the eggs last year and lost them. Even if the egg hatchs alt if you transfer it it will turn normal, or that's what I heard at least.

B-E-A-yoooooo-tee-ful! And I managed to catch my two right off the bat! Thankies for epicpretty eggies, TJ!

I seem to be on a roll; if anyone needs a catcher, ring me up on PM!

Happy Valentine's Day, all!

Caught two '09 eggs right away without even trying. WOO! Caught two '10 eggs right away without even trying. WOO! Caught two '11 eggs right away without even trying. WOO! Froze the wrong '09 hatchie. D'oh!

If that's the worst of my problems today, I won't whine. smile.gif

Is it normal to have no eggs in the Cave on Holiday drops? I clearly remember there being a steady stream of eggs on Halloween and Christmas. But, since I've gotten home from work, I have only seen the "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found." message. Are they only dropping a few on the hour?

The Alts were only for the people who got the eggs last year and lost them. Even if the egg hatchs alt if you transfer it it will turn normal, or that's what I heard at least.

Mmkay. I have my alt from last year, so I'm happy. wub.gif

Were is a hatchling? I haven't seen them yet...

I got two for my bro but am still waiting to be unlocked for myself...

Edited by joemaggio

OH MY GOD THE HATCHLINGS ARE ADORABLE!

I might just have to freeze mine when it hatches, and let 1 adult!

I know! They are the most adorable dragons, I have ever seen! Hatch babys hatch! laugh.gif