TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The first time I clicked an egg I got an error, but after that I was fine. You might try logging out and back in again.

Is it wrong to hope for something odd to happen so we get alt. valentines day eggs.

lol I understand the desire for getting a cooler version than everyone else but I would be worried this year's alts wouldn't be as awesome as last year's. I guess speculating about a cool alt for these eggs is pointless until we at least know what the hatchlings look like...

I can't believe I already got one since my internet connection in college is garbage.

EDIT: Managed to get my second one...man it's been a long time since I have been able to get holiday egg without a catcher.

Edited by Xinkc

I switched from clicking the egg on the left (always gave database error) to clicking on the egg all the way on the right. Got my two very easily!

Hmm... Scroll badges for Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas releases. But none for Valentine? 2010-only badges?

Maybe something will show up later.

...I got two within seconds of each other. WOW. I def wasn't expecting it to be that easy with my bad connection.

And they look awesome, too. Can't wait til they hatch. biggrin.gif

That was probably the easiest event EVER. biggrin.gif I've got my two and two each for three friends, all in about ten minutes. They're beautiful - thank you for your lovely work, as always, spriters!

Ok, that's a first...I've never got my two holliday eggs that easy. blink.gif That's awesome! xd.png *makes a happydance and cuddles her two eggs*

Well, got my two, so happy! Thing is, I'm wondering if there is a limit 2. TJ doesn't say anything about the limit in the Valentine's announcement graphic, which he usually does. Has anyone tried for 3 to see if they kept the 3rd?

Anyways, thank you to TJ and the spriters for another fabulous release! Love the ribbon and rose theme, like the alternate designs you can get on a box of valentine's candy. Not a big fan of the standby red to begin with, so these are cool.

Edited by Alayajoy

Well, got my two, so happy! Thing is, I'm wondering if there is a limit 2. TJ doesn't say anything about the limit in the Valentine's announcement graphic, which he usually does. Has anyone tried for 3 to see if they kept the 3rd?

Anyways, thank you to TJ and the spriters for another fabulous release! Love the ribbon and rose theme, like the alternate designs you can get on a box of valentine's candy. Not a big fan of the standby red to begin with, so these are cool.

All Holiday dragons (except Halloween) are restricted to 2 per scroll.

TJ probably thought we had learned this by now.

All Holiday dragons (except Halloween) are restricted to 2 per scroll.

TJ probably thought we had learned this by now.

Agreed. It's been a standard rule for DCave for a couple years now, so I guess he's just relying on us older members to teach the newbies. wink.gif

The leftmost egg in the cave gives a database error. It seems there exists another egg with that code already ...

And this page: http://dragcave.net/help/limits needs an update wink.gif (probably when the first of those have grown up ...)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I guess, for me, that's making an assumption that I wouldn't, especially with new players coming in all the time. I just figure it is an oversight on TJ's part, but still, I'm not the only one who has asked tonight.