TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Thanks to a generous, kind friend with a faster connection than my own, I now have my limit of eggs, and they're very pretty! Can't wait to see what they look like when grown. smile.gif

Agreed. It's been a standard rule for DCave for a couple years now, so I guess he's just relying on us older members to teach the newbies. wink.gif

Tru dat.

I started back December 2008, wish it could've been sooner but I'm now technically a senior member~

what the i can only go for one egg lol liker i mean if i click on the other two it says error??? whats that all about???? huh.gif

The leftmost egg in the cave gives a database error. It seems there exists another egg with that code already ...

Haha, I didn't know that could happen!

what the i can only go for one egg lol liker i mean if i click on the other two it says error??? whats that all about???? huh.gif

Refresh the page, then stick with the right-most egg.

I tried to click a third egg, and got the limit message smile.gif So yeah.

Thanks!

When I click on the left egg and the middle egg it gives a database error, does anyone the same?

Edited by numb3rs

These eggs look like a promise of spring! /excited

Going to try to get some soon~ happy.gif

It looks like the left and middle egg codes are not updating on a page refresh, and clicking on those eggs is giving a database error. Or at least it is on my end.

25 minutes before having to leave for school. Must catch eggs!

Edit: Well, I caught the 2nd and 3rd eggs I clicked. Easiest Valentine ever! ^__^

Edited by Trope

Yeah I'm getting the database error for the leftmost egg and the middle. I thought I might be the only one since I had dial-up I thought it was an internet problem on my end lol.

I was having the same data base error on the leftmost and middle egg. They are not refreshing, and once I tried to click the rightmost egg, I caught my two with no problems.

It looks like the left and middle egg codes are not updating on a page refresh, and clicking on those eggs is giving a database error. Or at least it is on my end.

they are stuck on my pages too.

nonetheless I caught two new eggs within 3 minutes. They are so pretty!

I keep getting error messages.

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

Curse you scroll lockage! i got one...for the time being, and i also got a sweetling (i think that's their name) earlier, so i'm happy ^^ These two are actually the first Valentines dragon's i've gotten....EVER, and i'm not a new member. I been around the block a couple of times.

Edited by murderous red dragon

Members asking for catchers or offering to catch will be warned . DC strongly suggest you do not give out private information. What you do off the forum, you do at your own risk.

Edited by _Z_

I will admit that I like these rationed holiday egg drops more than the halloween ones just because it is so much easier (even with small doses of lag) to get eggs.

It was pretty easy for me to get 2, now I just have to watch them like a hawk for soft shell.

Is anyone else getting error messages? And when I refresh nothing really changes.

Is anyone else getting error messages? And when I refresh nothing really changes.

Yep-- seems to be some sort of glitch right now...all I get are error messages as well, and the same eggs keep coming back up (checking by the codes), but I can't get anything but the error message.

It may straighten itself out soon. There are a lot of people on the site right now... wink.gif

No, I am not currently.

In the past, when I got those, it helped if I reset my browser data (clearing cache, cookies, etc). Just to make sure the WHOLE system on your end is clear, make sure java is up to date and try cleaning out your flash plugin's cache.

I know, flash seems pretty secondary in this situation, but it got so bloated and buggy that it was dragging my entire system down before I cleaned it out.

Also, try quitting and restarting your browser. If you have one, turning your wireless connection on and off, and restarting your computer.