TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Got mine first go just now - got the limit message on a couple more too.

Some of the eggs are stuck but not all.

Is anyone else getting error messages? And when I refresh nothing really changes.

It's for the first thow egg in the cave.

The third egg is OK: I was able to get two Valentines witthout problem smile.gif

Aww, I just noticed the codes on TJ's eggs! Roses are red, violets are blue . . . super sweet. wub.gif

Aaaaahh thanks for clearing it up, I wondered if they had a meaning =3 !

Aww, I just noticed the codes on TJ's eggs! Roses are red, violets are blue . . . super sweet. wub.gif

Wow, thanks for decoding that for the rest of us, lol. Totally didn't catch it...

Thanks. smile.gif I didn't "get" TJ's codes this time either.

Yay I have my two eggs! Now hopefully they won't suddenly disappear from my scroll like they did last year. *huggles them and puts a lock around them so they stay*

I dunno what happened last year, but... the lost eggs were replaced by TJ himself, or did you have to catch them again?

Might just wait until later today to catch any extras off the AP. Catching on the front page for me is almost impossible. 3 eggs with 400+ people? Not possible for me with my slow connection.

The eggs look super cute. :3 I hope the dragon will be terrific looking.

I dunno what happened last year, but... the lost eggs were replaced by TJ himself, or did you have to catch them again?

I believe they were replaced.

Database error sad.gif

But only the first two eggs - got my two smile.gif

Thanks for this lovely eggs.

Edited by Sitamun

Getting database error as well - left, middle eggs - the right one is not there, nada.

Both are the new valentine eggs. I have cleared cache, cookies, history, logged out, logged back in.

No change. The AP changes, tho. It seems that the problem is the front page, the one with the mystery egg. sad.gif

Edited to add: GOT the eggs! The left and middle ones are still giving error database error but the one on the right works. Just have to refresh really fast and click like mad. Got two in less than 2 minutes! WHEEEEEE!!!!

Edited by simkim

Wow, even despite the "database error" ones, these were the fastest event eggs for me, ever! /huggles her sweet treats and fogs them... just in case

Good luck, everybody!

Edited by lightbird

database error solved for me. after a while, the third egg will appear. click that one. clear cokies and stuff meanwhile.

Edited by sueprin

Thank you TJ and the spriter(s) for these lovely eggs.

I managed to catch my two and hubby's two in the same on the hour drop - despite getting data base error on all but one of the eggs.

Thanks for making it so easy.

Wanders off in search of coffee.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night