TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Ok there are only two eggs and every time i click it says error man i wish i could get two eggs at lest. sad.gif

Edited by Laryal

It's a glitch in the coding of the eggs.

I hope they fix it and extend the time we have to get the new Valentine's eggs to make up for it.

How long has it been going on?

*gasp* An egg showed up on the right!

Edited by chuhulil

Hm. Still Database Error and only two eggs for me. *sigh* Hope this gets fixed soon.

Just got two off the 2:35 drop. <3

Really pretty eggs! Thanks TJ for the lovely Valentine's presents.

Just logged on, it's morning where I am. All I'm getting is 'database error' sad.gif

That's really frustrating to click on the two database error eggs! C'Mon, isn't this suppose to be Valentine's Day, not April Fools? xd.png

I figure it's safest to always assume there's some method to TJ's madness . . . that or his brains are melty.

Does it get harder to catch event eggs when it's daylight in America? Or is there not much of a difference?

It just depends. Usually on Valentine's Day it might even be a little easier, because everyone logs on, gets their two eggs at night and then gets off. This is usually true for everything except Halloween. Or, as far as I've seen.

Well i have to go it is 2:38 after midnight here i hope they get it fixed by tomorrow.

Yeah got my two very easily biggrin.gif and snagged some for others as well "sorted" tongue.gif

good to know it's not just me! I'm getting the error glitch and same two eggs as well. Guess I'll just wait until it works itself out!

I can only get one of these this year. My trios finally decided to summon successfully (after trying since July) this week and I had to pick up the '09 and '10 Valentines!

But I did manage to grab one of each, so happy! smile.gif Thank you so much.

... that's it.

-grabs sledgehammer and runs at TJ's eggs-

Also, I'm a little surprised he didn't throw in <3 just to mess with people... xd.png

...did the 'sorry, you missed this egg' message get replace with a 'database error' warning in the last few weeks? Or is there an actual database error occuring?

Nope, there is an error with the two eggs that sit there.

They are mocking me!!! No fair!!! tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Wow, I can't believe I got mine so fast, especially with my internet capped xd.png

now all I hope to catch is just one sweetling-I missed them last year too, so I'm really hoping for one this year!

But I can't wait to see what my two ribbon dragons will look like smile.gif

Seems to be sorted ! WHEW !

ETA Oh dear - cross posted. Well, I made it....!

Edited by fuzzbucket

...oh. 350 people battle over one egg slot, and I managed to get one.

*is very shocked*

This laptop is awesome.

First time I get an valentine's egg , thanks for this wonderful egg

The new eggs are awesome~

But I can't manage to grab one, it's so hard to do that with this slow laptop and bad internet connection...

edit: waaaah! just after I posted this, I got one! *happy dance*

edit: annnnnd 2 minutes after that, a second one! *more happy dance* Believe in miracles, ppl.

Edited by Silvaerie

Cant be the Solution that all PPl must Click on the third egg, because the first 2 ever produce an Error sad.gif

Can all this ppl (like me) who ever only get "Error" on the first two and "taken" at the third (when there is a third, somethimes i only see the first two too) hope to get the Valentine egg on another way?