TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

Congrats to the winners!

(Just checked my email, found a massage between the spams from DC. OMG OMG OMG. Opened it... "you have got a new personal message on DC forum"... haha - fail biggrin.gif )

If wishes were fishes we'd all have fish dinners.

Congrats to the winners and I saw some great trees even if they all can't win. Better luck in the future, Everyone!

didn't win, all well tongue.gif if I had definitely would have asked for a holly since it seems to be very hard to even get a holly for those with good things to trade (which I wasn't during the breeding time) and even harder to get an even-gen one. ^^ all well, congrats to all who won! you definitely deserved it! smile.gif

Grimace, your sig is freaking creepy! Can't...stop...staring...

Anyway, back on topic, I'm not expecting prize dragons for a few days at least. All the winners need a chance to accept and/or decide what dragon they want.

Meh, didn't win, oh well. Grats to those that did.

Guess I'll be stalking the AP once the prize dragons grow up. Hopefully the winners fo said dragons breed them often and not just sit on them to spite us (I already know some members that admitted to winner said they'll breed them, so that is not aimed at 'all' winners).

Congrats to the winners whoever they may be! I can't wait to see the winning trees. biggrin.gif

I second that. congrats to all the winners! biggrin.gif

I third that tongue.gif

unless my filter auto-deleted it before I saw it blink.gif

Fff- My confidence just got a huge kick in the butt. xd.png

So I go to check my email. Not expecting to win, but I checked anyway. There was an email from dragcave forum, so I go all like "SQUEEEE I THINK I WON!" only to see the subject is "You have received a PM on the forums!"

Lol. There went my rare confidence burst.

Ah well, congrats to the winners! May you spread your prettyful exclusive dragons for the rest of us to enjoy! CX

Congrats, winners! smile.gif Don't know if this has been answered already, but are we able to see the winning trees?

-sigh- Nothing on my end...

And I was so hoping, too. Oh well.

Edit: Oh, and congrats all you winners!

Edited by Black_Phantom

Dear TJ09:

Is there a way to find out how did my tree scored???

And are we going to be able to keep playing with our trees or they are going to stay static?? I wanted to make some changes now that the contest ended.

Thank you, be well smile.gif Monica

I hope we'll be able to see our scores. And I hope he sends another email, my email automatically deletes messages. So I turned it off. Hope he sends a second round of messages. Even though I dont think I won! xd.png Congrats winners

o3o i wanna see the colors of these durgons

*nods vigorously*

I just can't wait to find out what they look like...I hope the prizes have been distributed by the time I wake up. It would be such a lovely way to start my day! ^.^

Congrats to all the winners! I wanna see the winning trees as well! I wish I had placed though... Wah. Anyway, do the winnners include honorable mentions as well?

Dear TJ09:

Is there a way to find out how did my tree scored???

And are we going to be able to keep playing with our trees or they are going to stay static?? I wanted to make some changes now that the contest ended.

this! about the tree not staying static i mean. i have had some ideas about re-decorating my tree and its been making me crazy that i cant. please, can we play with our trees now? smile.gif

also, im not sure if i want to know how my tree did. i just dont think i want to see "your tree's rating was a 4", or something like that, underneath my tree forever. xd.png

Edited by socrates

Sigh, no email, rats.

Edit: Contrats to those who won

Edited by lexa000

this! about the tree not staying static i mean. i have had some ideas about re-decorating my tree and its been making me crazy that i cant. please, can we play with our trees now? smile.gif

also, im not sure if i want to know how my tree did. i just dont think i want to see "your tree's rating was a 4", or something like that, underneath my tree forever. xd.png

I think TJ already said that after the contest is all well and done we will be able to play with our tree decorations again. I'd check the original contest thread to be sure. I want to be able to re-decorate my tree to! biggrin.gif

As for tree scores, I'd be afraid of hurt feelings as many people seem to have voted very harshly... though I can see how some people would want to know regardless.