Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

I managed to put The Shiny Beast on a Sunsong, Fluffie Booties in a Pillow, and Speckled Terror on a Speckle-Throated. And my vampire is named Deadly Cold Paws xd.png

Falcontip and Falconclaw. Bet you can't guess what kind of dragons those went on. xd.png

Charizard'M, (well-known glitch pokemon) Rotom Mow Forme. And FrickinChicken.

Whoever has the name Brock is SO lucky.

Edited by EnderEcho

Well last year when the RAs came out, I managed to name one of mine "Your Angel". I'm still kind of surprised I managed to get that name lol.

Little Miss Steak. I couldn't believe no one had named any of their pygmies Little Miss Steak. It's such a cute pun.

Had an RA hatchling from RA/Blusang so I named it Blusangel (combining blusang and angel..). I mean I'm not SUPER surprised it wasn't taken, but a little surprised nobody else thought of combining the names like that lol

Katherine Anne Pryde

Dr Harleen Frances Quinzel

Really? I got those two? I know they are the original names of the comic book characters, but I still can't believe I got them!

Edited by harlequinraven

I just got "Reflexives" for my green dino (inspired by his code, which is close to being "reflex"). A few days ago I got Caakensmoosher for my Pink, and that surprised me. Is no one here a fan of the Swedish Chef but me?

Disprove

Stop Acting

Search For Love

Is This Real Love

Sweet Fever

Flowers And Chocolates

Mr Knightley

Mrs Collins

Mr Bertram

... and a couple dozen other Austen names, in preparation for breeding my prize. How were these all not taken?