Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

Thanks. I didn't really think it would be a problem. Like I said, it's just that I gave the name to a Holly, so that's why I was a little unsure. Again, thanks.

Thanks. I didn't really think it would be a problem. Like I said, it's just that I gave the name to a Holly, so that's why I was a little unsure. Again, thanks.

If you aren't sure about it, go visit the Name Check Thread and ask just in case. There will be people who will help you clear your doubts. smile.gif

I got Blizzard Omnia. biggrin.gif

Just tried naming a dragon with my favorite Starbucks drink from this past holiday, and I got it! -- "Chestnut Praline Latte" and "Chestnut Praline Frappuccino" smile.gif

Holy Hunter! Looking at the mother, this was the first thing that came to my mind, but I didn't expect it to be available. o.o

I just got to name a dragon: "Tijl Uilenspiegel"

I know it is a Dutch name, but because he is a literary character I though there might already be another dragon named after this 15th/16th century trickster smile.gif

I decided to have a little fun and twist the character's name a bit and I'm happy the name wasn't taken. biggrin.gif

Genesis Aquados

Edited by Syiren

Holy Hunter! Looking at the mother, this was the first thing that came to my mind, but I didn't expect it to be available. o.o

I guess you'll need to breed her with a White Dragon now.

And I don't actually have any names on my dragons now. Well, I think I might have named one or more of the ones I got at Christmas. But I originally named them after song titles that referenced the dragon types.

But I did find that one of my current CB eggs has an interesting code when I was inserting them into egg-hatching sites.

The parents of this one! I would have thought some Navy Lark fan would have found Floggle-toggle and Humgrummit before me! smile.gif

Edit: This is amazing? Just... how?

Edited by MessengerDragon

Edit: This is amazing? Just... how?

How what?

And also? I just picked up an egg with an extended lineage, that will need a name. But I don't know what to name it. Can anyone give me a little help?

I need a name!

Yes. The egg has been influenced to be female. Just need to find a CB mate for her.

EDIT - CB mate found and influenced ♂.

Edited by RicFule

I named a Seragamma "Evening Colors". And that's literally what the name Seragamma means. Sera=evening and Gamma=light/colors (well, that's a modernized definition...). AND the egg was stolen on Dec 31, the end of 2014. So it is the sunset of 2014. That's just awesome.

How is it possible that name wasn't taken yet?

Eh. I just named this one:

The Beatles

And it is named after a song by the Beatles.

EDIT - Changed the direct link to a lineage link.

EDIT² - But I probably should have made the first letter lowercase instead of uppercase. Meh. Oh well. Don't feel like changing it.

Edited by RicFule

It's a real shame chickens cannot be male, but it was too good not to do it. Say hello to Kevin VanNord.

And a cookie for everyone who gets the reference.

Then here is a dragon that recently got renamed to something more fitting, Sheogorath was here the cheese dragon. Explains a lot if you ask me.

And then there is Avoyd. No surprise Avoid was taken but I was sure other variations/twists like Avoyd would already be taken as well. She was also named after her code.

I got Steven Grant Rogers and Agent Carter, which is a a surprise, I figure they would had been pick up by now.

I've had a lot of awesome name finds the past few weeks.

For freezes:

-- Babsang Babe

-- Puny Paper

For my Mistletoes:

-- Kiss of Mistletoe

-- Slow Dance

(I also named one of my Yulebucks 'Mistletoe God' last x-mas looool. So I have that name reserved for next time xd.png What luck.)

For all the Others:

-- The Special Snowflake

-- Dreamy Haze

-- Grand Predator

-- Leaky Cauldrons

-- Awakened One

-- Sodium Content (can't believe I got away w/this one)

-- Trail of Lights

-- Blind Requiem

-- Soft Blues

-- Actual Airhead (for my first CB balloon pffft)

-- A Noble Steed (for my first CB horse c:)

-- Language of Love (CAN'T believe this wasn't taken)

-- What a Nightmare

-- Holly-fied

-- Fruits of Fear

-- Inertia of Flight

Probably gonna be re-naming a lot of my dragons again too so I might find more.