Elena

Names you can't believe you got.

H i. Yes, a very lame name, but I didn't know what to name my frozen S1. It really surprised me that it wasn't taken!

Fruta del Bosque is a pretty name! ^^

In my case I've got (for non Valentine):

Princesa Roja

Bebe de Plata

Nena de Plata

Pony Azul

Nena Rosa

Angel 0f Love

Singles Awareness Day

Sterling-Silver

For a future pair:

Hey Witch Doctor

Give Us The Magic Words (On a a placeholder)

Just added:

Hersheys Chocolate

Dark-Chocolate

Edited by -Iceheart-

Frigid Mistress for my Ice dragon. Really?! Glad I got it, but I was sure that one would have already been taken.

"The Femme Fatale" for a Valentine dragon.

Still looking for anything that can be a direct synonym for "Music" as a 2nd gen name for Rhapsody's offspring.. Examples being:

song, melody, rhythm, or lyric(s)

After I took her former name, "To Swarm Deserted Away", to give it one of my Sweetlings, I renamed this Autumn to "Scattered Leaves". o__o I already was going to type "Scattered Autumn Leaves", because I didn't think the shorter form was still available, but then thought it couldn't hurt to try... ^__^

"Radiant Cupid" and "Hugss" for my new Valentine dragons.

Rhodanide

Cyanate (see the breeding pair? see? :3 :3)

Hydrogen Cyanide

Sievert

Dosimetry

Particle Detector (will go nicely with my Particle Accelerator once I breed an appropriate lineage)

Lagrange Point

Euglenophyta

Cryptophyta

John Wycliffe

Ad fontes

Rafael Santi

Palladio Andrea

Giovanni Palestrina

Giovanni Boccaccio (as much as I hated the Decameron...)

I keep coming across random stuff while studying/looking up things for fun/whatever and going, "Oooh! That would make a nice dragon name!" xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

I am quite surprised that I just got (like literally 10 secs before I posted this) Base Line . It's for my mint with the code mzbL2.

I'm in the middle of a renaming process (I am renaming EVERY single one of my dragons) where I put parts of my dragon's codes into an acronym finder and create something. Nothing good came up when I put mz in, but when I put bl in, I got loads of cool ones (such as Base Line) tongue.gif

I named an alt sweetling "Gothling" and one of the new Val dragons "Love Don't Die", the other one I named "White Cherry Cordial" (because all of the other names I wanted aren't available tongue.gif).

Edited by ytak

Named one of the new Valentine dragons Knight of Romance. Had to check that I didn't accidentally double space or spell anything wrong.