AnnieLyla

What's the rarest dino?

Which the rarest dino for you  

338 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have no idea which is the rarest and to be honest, I don't care! I just want a dino. My fav dino is the blue one. I bet that one will be my rarest!

I haven't found any blues yet- although I've seen three greens and only been playing for about a month or two. In fact, I caught a green today. I think it's either purple or blue because they share the same description.

I don't know what the rarest dino is, but I know what isn't. I always catch Yellow and Green dinos dry.gif I guess it's just my bad luck, but it might be because they are more common? My favorites are red, purple and blue and it's harder to come across to those three through trades as well.

Never seen a purple one, so purple is rarest for me, although I haven't seen any dino at all lately xd.png

I would like to ask what kind of dinos are the respective colours. Example blue is a triceratops.

I never see dinos in the jungle, both dinos on my scroll I traded for, but I rarely see the purple one (the one I need) for trades and when I do see it its for uncommons I can't provide.

Though that may change if my cb gold ever decides to give me a shiny.

I haven't seen any of them in the cave yet! I've been playing for about a year, though... I don't know if that means I'm fantastically unlucky or I just need to wait longer, haha!

I managed to catch a green one a couple years ago, but the rest I traded for. In my experience, the purple was the hardest one to get.

This is my opinion, just my opinion. I do not presume to speak for anyone else.

I'm not sure that there is one Dino that is rarer than the others, but it does seem that one color or another can be more difficult than the others for a person to catch. For me, the Blue was impossible to catch. I wound up trading another color to get a Blue. I was lucky enough to catch a Purple during its original release so I didn't have to hunt the cave for one.

Because the description for blue and green are the same, id say there equal. i found yellow and purple hard (and its still is)

I've traded for some, or been gifted, but have finally been able to catch them in the Cave in the past 6 months or so. The only one I have not been able to catch on my own is the Blue Dino.

ohmy.gif Wow, purple is arguably the most difficult to catch, and I caught one when I can't catch any others!

The Red dino is the rarest to me. Then again, the red dino is the only sprite I've yet to collect in all my time here. So as far as I'm concerned, the red dino is the rarest dragon ever! xd.png

Well, since I keep seeing the yellow and blue descriptions, I say they are more common than purples. However, I can't catch them. When I click them, they always say someone has caught it before me. So like I said, I'll still class them as rarer than purple as I caught a purple.

I have all of them - but need to find a few more to complete a goal of mine.

I have not seen any recently - but I used to see a ton of Green ones, and no Purple Ones

I haven't seen a single Dino in a long time, so all of them are very rare. But for me, I suppose the Red Dino is the rarest, because it was the only one I couldn't catch, and haven't seen in the cave.

I think I've been a member for around 4 years and I still haven't seen one! I think I'm probably not looking hard enough. laugh.gif

I think I've been a member for around 4 years and I still haven't seen one! I think I'm probably not looking hard enough. laugh.gif

tongue.gif Usually rare eggs come at the turn of the hour- this isn't always true though. Maybe that could help.

I don't really pay much attention to Dinos, but I apparently don't have a single Purple Dino, and have a few of the others - so they're probably rarer.