AnnieLyla

What's the rarest dino?

Which the rarest dino for you  

338 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've caught many and traded/gifted many, so I'm not sure, but I know someone was having an issue catching a blue one I think since it had the same description as another one out there.

I don't think any of them are 'rarer' than the others but I do remember it took me quite a while to finally grab the last Yellow one for my collection.

Last time I went Dino hunting, the Purples were the most common but that's because they were fairly new.

Um.

Well, the only dino I don't have is a yellow.

I dunno if they're rarer than the others, though. :x

Personally, I have a purple and a green. The green was a gift and the purple was caught by my boyfriend, who also caught a purple for himself. I've seen many greens offered in trade lately, but I haven't seen many blues or reds, so I would say that they're a little rarer right now.

Well, since I was new awhile back I remember catching all the dino's except the blue. Which I then abandoned because of all the holiday eggs. Recently though I got my hands on a blue.

Hmmm, I have

6 Yellow

4 Purple (3 adults, 1 frozen hatchie)

6 Green

3 Blue

3 Red

I guess it is a tie.

I've caught two purple dinos, but caught no other dinos. Purples seem most common to me. I voted yellow for rarest, as I haven't even seen one, let along caught it.

Yellow was the only Dino I wasn't able to catch for myself and was gifted, but I think Purples and Blues are rarer since they share a description. Even if you click the egg, no guarantee you get the Dino you're after.

Purple was the hardest for me to come by. I've caught several of the other colors but just the one purple.

I think in dragon cave standards, they're all the same rarity. But for me personally, all but red and yellow are the hardest to find. I swear, I've never seen a single dino in the cave that isn't red or yellow.

The red took me longest and was a gift. The blue was also a gift, though, so I guess might have taken me as long if I'd had to wait for a drop.

I've only gotten 3 dinos with I'm finding really pathetic seeing that newbies are getting them really fast. >.< I guest the rarest to me would be green..

I got only the Blue one, so all the others are the rarest for me xd.png

I got only the Blue one, so all the others are the rarest for me xd.png

now got all but for the Red. so the Red seems to be the rarest for me...

I voted for Purple. When I last got a dino with the "much lighter" description it turned out to be a Blue. I haven't gotten one of the Purples in months.

I have a red, purple and a blue dino and in my opinion the yellow is the rarest. I saw many green-descriptions on the main cave but only one or two times the yellow-description.

The rarest for me is Red xd.png I can never seem to find any red but i can find other colors >.<

I can't remember but I feel that yellow for me is rarer. I haven't seen one for months though.

I haven't found any whatsoever, and I've been playing Dragon Cave (seriously playing, at least) for 10 months now. Hopefully I'll be able to get one in the new year at some point - at the moment I'm too focused on getting Christmas dragons to pick one up even if it did appear!