AnnieLyla

What's the rarest dino?

Which the rarest dino for you  

338 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In your opinion what's the rarest dino?

For me the rarest is the Blue and the most common is the Purple one.

None of them are considered rare as far as I know and are instead uncommon. I'm pretty sure they drop in the same amounts as each other.

I think I do have more trouble getting green dinosaurs though. Their description isn't as long as the others and so I just kinda gloss over them, not thinking it's a dino.

They're all about the same from what I can tell; I end up seeing each of them equally for the most part.

Edited by Volcove

Red's the rarest for me; it's the only one I haven't gotten (or even seen in the Cave).

My most common is Purple; I have three of them.

Purple and blue are the rarest for me.

I've only got one purple, and two of the others. So I guess purple is the rarest smile.gif

I don't know which one of them that's rarest, but reds are way too common for me (they're the only dinos I see when I'm searching for the other four).

Blue, definitely the blue ones... They evade me.. >.< I click them all, especially the Green or Purple ones... but no blue....uuuhuhhuuuuu

xd.png

They're all pretty much the same for me. But I've only gotten a red one, and that was gifted, so I can't really say...

I've gotten my sister twenty dinos total, and there were exactly four of each color.

So I'd say they're about the same.

I'd say Yellow for me personally. I think DC-wise they are all the same rarity/uncommoness, but I've played for 2-3 years now and had 3-4 of every color until last week when I finally got a Yellow through a trade! I was able to catch all the others but 1 or 2 I traded for...but those silly Yellows just wouldn't come!

I've been click happy when it comes to dinos. Have a red, a purple, and three greens. Think it's obvious which one I consider to be the most common and easiest to catch?

I have a lot more trouble catching the blues and yellows. But I voted for blue because I've seen more blue than yellow.

IMO the red dinos are hard to find. I think the common ones are the blue and the yellow. But that's just me. tongue.gif

I think greens are the easiest to catch...I dunno about the hardest ones.

Edited by Snow Plow