Saif

Pet Peeves

People who leaves empty bottles on my table. Ones who don't know what a trash bin is for.

My printer. For its random Printer error that is almost unfathomable. I generally need to uninstall the sucker then reinstall it only to have it reject me again a week later. Kill it with fire. I would if I did not need it printing out resumes.

Arrogant, snot nosed, self righteous idiots. - I have seen enough of these recently.

People who eat with their mouths open. Dear god my mum does this, its gross. My father in law does this to crack nuts extra loud.

Potential employers who do not return the call to say you were not selected and for what reason.

Car drivers who do not give cyclists space. Car drivers who do not look right while turning right...good idea to look in the direction you are moving really. Car drivers who do not stop at red lights.

Cyclists who give us a bad name (run red lights, ride along the wrong side of the road (into traffic) Talking on cell phones while riding or doing other dangerous and dumb stuff.

Deodorant that fails to work.

Spider Bites.

Telemarketers.

Smokers right out side a door or entrance or In the elevator (both illegal here)

Being broke.

I hate whiny people that whine about EVERYTHING, yet do nothing themselves.

People that are mean to be mean and rude to be rude.

People who think it's funny to be stupid when there are actuall mentally retarded people out there who can't help it.

Old people who feel young people owe them when our tax money pays them.

Meowing in public when you are mature enough to have better sense.

Persistent people... I absolutely hate people who keep pushing me after I've said no a couple of times! I also hate it when people use my kindness to get what they want...

People who fake depression or some mental illness to get all of the attention drawn to themselves... (Not saying that mental illnesses don't exist in those forms. I'm just saying that when it's obvious they're lying, and they still don't come clean, I just want to punch a wall.

Edited by ViperSwan

People talking all at once. Can't one listen to another while he is speaking?

when I am typing something on my phone, and the spell-check-thing changes what I wrote to a completely different word. dry.gif

IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

When people act like they know my stories better than I do and try to get me to change things to better suit their needs. So what if a female character is the stereotypical healer? Does it affect the story? No! Bugger off! So what if a character is cliche? Is it your story? No! Go away, please and thank you!

In that situation, it's fine if you're writing for yourself, but if you wanted to go big with the story then they are valid things to bring up. I have a few stories kicking around in my head -- my favorite happens to take place in a world that isn't mine (and it isn't easy to separate it out) so I'll probably never do anything real with it. But I still like to think about it because it makes me happy. But I'd have to make serious changes if I wanted anything to come from it.

One that i've just gotten - stalkers. I have a stalker who...well, stalks me on the internet. Looks at all my posts, follows me through forums...it's very creepy and makes me feel quite uncomfortable.

One that i've just gotten - stalkers. I have a stalker who...well, stalks me on the internet. Looks at all my posts, follows me through forums...it's very creepy and makes me feel quite uncomfortable.

If this is happening on here, then I encourage you to approach a mod about it and we will handle it for you. ♥

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Every time I open my mouth and say something stupid that I immediately regret, except that it never stops me from doing so again.

Every time I open my mouth and say something stupid that I immediately regret, except that it never stops me from doing so again.

It happens to me all the time too! xd.png

Hypocrites

Annoying people

Stupid people

Attention seekers

People who always post depressing things about themselves to get attention

People who use text talk or don't spell things on purpose because they're lazy.

People who can't be mature no matter how hard you want them to be.

Silly people who won't turn serious when you need to talk to them.

People who think they are popular

People who think they are so cool

People who stare

Teachers that get mad when you do something wrong.... When they told you to do it.

People who think they are so good at everything.

People liking things because it is 'cool'.

People who copy you to the point when it is so annoying that you wish that you could punch them.

As you can see, most all of my pet peeves are people.... X3

Dad leaving the toilet seat up is one of the biggest pet peeves of mine, especially when I nearly fall into the toilet dry.gif.

People who are like "I'm not like other people" and then launch into a description of themselves that could apply to like 50% of the world's people. Wow! You read and aren't the most popular person at your school??? Amazing, join the club. Also applies to the "95% OF PEOPLE DO X PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG IF YOU DO Y" things. Yeah, obviously people who like popular things are just shallow and vapid.

People who use "Swag" or "YOLO", even ironically. Guys with huge, backwards baseball caps. Popper collars on polo shirts. People who wear sunglasses indoors.

Toasters that burn my toast (that is a 100% guaranteed way to ruin my morning). Doorways witha tiny step up so you trip and stumble on them. Sharp coffee table corners.

I hate:

Bad users (except Harry Patridge, he created the Do You Want This Cake meme)

Lentil soup

Baby shows

The fact that I will die

Babies in general (They're so annoying!)

Barbie

G3 MLP

Season One of The Randomness Show (Back when I was doing Season One, I sucked. Then, when I realized Season One was garbage, I decided to make The Randomness Show better by adding changes to Season 3, "jokes, voices, etc" and the Groundragon episode in Season 2.)

Tomatoes

I really hate it when people misspell "lose" as "loose". That just seems to bug me more than any other common spelling mistake, for some reason.

I've also come to really hate the people who believe that unless you started out with Gen 1 or 2, you're not a "true" Pokemon fan. Oh, I'M sorry I was born 3 years too late! How silly of me!!! o_e On that note, "hardcore" gamers in general. If you don't play Call Of Duty/Halo/Battlefield/Whatever, you'll never live it down.

Broken/slow machinery also drives me nuts, As well as people who act like they're so great and amazing when they're really not. What's worse is that I'm afraid I might be that kind of person without even realizing it >.< I'll say something, and then realize later that what I said was incredibly stupid, and there's no way to take it back because that person is gone. ;-;

The thing I hate most, though, is being told what to do/how to do something. I'll start panicking and then I'll feel all guilty, because if I listen to them and let them practically do everything for me it means I'm a useless censorkip.gif who can't do anything, and if I ignore them I'll most likely mess it up. And then people will give me all this false praise and I'll walk away feeling terrible, and then they call me an ungrateful censorkip.gif for it. I don't mean to be ungrateful, really, but I just want to earn the compliments I'm getting >.<

Telemarketers

Yeah them... AND

Telephone Scammers. "Hello ma'am, We're from Bell/Microsoft we'd like to talk to you about your windows computer." (they typically get some extremely unkind words from me)

Drivers who cut me off and/or pass when it is illegal to do so.

I especially hate police who break the laws and are not going on a call. They make illegal u turns in the middle of rush hour traffic. Pull out in front of oncoming traffic so one has to stand on the brakes. Pull you over for failure to signil, but they fail to signil. Should I go on? mad.gif