Saif

Pet Peeves

When people are blabbing loudly on their cell phones in public about personal matters in great detail, or worse, having an argument with someone on their cell phones in public. Why people get the idea that anyone else is interested in their personal little dramas is beyond me. dry.gif

tongue.gif When I'm egg-locked in MagiStream and decided to offer gold in the Koi Pond for the gods but then received the egg-lock message. I didn't know that being egg locked hinders that action. It definitely doesn't hinders me from buying a drink at Remy's Inn.

People who chew with their mouths open...

Thankfully, not many of those around, but the few who I've seen just make me want to toss a dead gerbil in there.

When you go to make food that tastes really good in your head, but then it ends up not tasting as good as you expect. *eyes the leftover bread and honey with sadness*

When you go to make food that tastes really good in your head, but then it ends up not tasting as good as you expect. *eyes the leftover bread and honey with sadness*

Hey, let me have them instead. tongue.gif I would love food that you prepared. ( xd.png Thank gods for nonpicky eaters. wink.gif )

When someone says you like some one. Its a lose lose situation. If you say yes well that means you do. If you say no they are like "WOW YOU LIAR." So lol. Lose Lose Lose and Lose for you. Also I ABSOLUTELY HATE taking pictures. I hate standing still. I am fine with sitting but standing still is so just annoying. dry.gif

Edited by Shadowz101

stupidity

ignorance

racism

homophobia

cat litter anywhere besides in the box

loud, obnoxious cars(many sound like weed whackers on wheels)

fast food

animal/child abusers

And...I could go on and on...

Well, right now I'd have to say my top one is people who abuse you, and then when you call out they get mad at you for having a life outside of their hurtful remarks, and when you tell them you're sick of their behavior they come up with a loophole. (aka my ex-best friend dry.gif)

I also hate when people act like they're smarter than me just because I'm somewhat blonde and/or younger than them. First of all, I'm dirty blonde and the stereotype doesn't mean crap anyway, secondly I'm perfectly intelligent and don't need people telling me how to do something unless I actually ask for help, and thirdly, sometimes I wind up actually knowing more about the subject than the person who acts like I'm stupid. dry.gif People.

Oh! And cyberbullies. More specifically, the ones who tell you to kill yourself or will use you for their stupid mind games. Grrr.

The thing that annoys me most is how much attention the Warriors books get...

Weed culture. Stoners never shut up about weed. Oh my god.

People who romanticize depression and eating disorders. Suicidal ideation isn't beautiful, self harm isn't beautiful. Starving oneself isn't beautiful. Get help for people who are going through things like that, don't encourage them...

People who think immaturity is cute. No. Stop it. My brother's girlfriend is 17 and constantly acts 5 because she thinks it's adorable. It's the most annoying thing... Especially when she comes over everyday and I need to do work and she won't shut up... Oh my god.

Weed culture. Stoners never shut up about weed. Oh my god.

You hanging around a bunch of stoners, Quackie? lol

If weed was legal, I'd be blazing every damn day myself. Unfortunately, I haven't smoked in years due to work. But once it's legal...and it's just a matter of time...Mwahahahahaha!

Which brings up my peeve. Marijuana isn't legal in my state. Dammit. I don't see a thing wrong with it when you're at home, in private, if you're over 21.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Waaaaay too many to name. Big ones though...

- Not being on time. If you say you're gonna be somewhere at a certain time, be there at the time you set!

- People who think they know everything and don't shut up.

- People making noises (like clicking their tongue or cracking their knuckles) non-stop in a quiet area.

- People who nitpick and nag about every little thing you do. (Yet if you even remotely try to do the same thing about them, they blow up at you)

And could seriously go on for hours; I think four is enough for now.

The weather. I just took a bath and was sweating after a short while. sad.gif The heat is unbearable.

People talking or taking their cell phones out while I'm watching a movie with my sister and people putting used chewing gum on a plate. That's a couple for now. *sigh*

Stray cats. Stray cats that hang around my house. Stray cats that hang around my house and eat my cat's food. Stray cats that hang around my house, eating my cat's food and fighting with my cats over their food.

People that don't spay/neuter their pets, resulting in more stray cats that end up hanging out at my house. dry.gif

^ I know what you mean. I'll add to the list about stray cat fights. Do they really have to fight? And fight in the middle of the night? sad.gif Why don't they just get along?

-People who keep fudging make annoying noise like, "ngeeeeeek" for long periods of time for absolutely no fudging reason at all

-People who just blabbers or brags about everything they do

-Fudging people who treat me like their maid. (Like, dude. I don't live to be your little part-time servant -.-)

-People who just publically humiliate me for fun. For "/fun/".

Honestly I have a lot but I'll just keep it down to 4 for now.

-the word "sustainable". I hear it waaaay too much in all kinds of topics. People, please find a new word.

biggrin.gif Well, I think some words are overly used. That is why I use other words. Example would be "excuse me". I would instead say "Excuses". It sounds cuter of sorts and shorter by a tiny a fraction.

I also hear "sorry" so often that I'm now annoyed when people say that. sad.gif Hmm, how irrational of me. People are already apologising to me and I'm annoyed. That's why I use "I apologise" or even the Chinese equivalent "抱歉" even when I'm on the train with people who doesn't know how to speak the language. tongue.gif Sweet!

Also, I use "Hold thy horses" instead of "wait!"

laugh.gif And well, "I informed you thusly" instead of "I told you so" just after watching Sheldon Cooper using that phrase in Big Baang Theory.

Using languages that other people don't understand doesn't accomplish anything... it doesn't convey the sentiment, nor does it transmit the message.

People use words that i don't know and when i ask what it means they don't say what it means and they say Lol when i ask.

People who get all the credit, like they did it all when i helped. (Seriously it annoys the poo out of me).

People who say [insert a dog breed here] is dangerous. Why people hate pitbulls? I can't find a reason for that, its racist.

Sorry for my english.