Saif

Pet Peeves

People who continue to make large amounts of noise when they know that the person inhabiting the next room wants to sleep.

Errands that are useless or unnecessary- example: asking you to do something when it is already done

People who walk really slowly in a small corridor/area where you can't get around them....especially when I'm late for something!

Accounting Long Test on Friday at night around 6 pm and ending at 9 pm. Also, we have Accounting class for a new lesson the next day (Saturday) at 9 am. I mean seriously, after having encountered accounting, you encounter it again the next day, first thing in the morning.

Having people tell me what to do. I absolutely hate it. I am not talking about the casual request. I am talking about being in the middle. Never ask another to relay or speak your piece for you if they are physically able to do it themselves. Odds are good they can if they told you what to say and why.

Torn in 2 directions.

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

When people refuse to turn off the lights knowing perfectly well that you can't sleep with the lights on and have to get up early the next day.

Having people tell me what to do. I absolutely hate it. I am not talking about the casual request. I am talking about being in the middle. Never ask another to relay or speak your piece for you if they are physically able to do it themselves. Odds are good they can if they told you what to say and why.

Torn in 2 directions.

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Ah yes, I feel the same thing. It's like being enthusiastic to do something like having a work done, then the person thought you're not doing that said task and tell you to do it. It just sucks the happiness and enthusiasm out of you and you feel like not doing it anymore. dry.gif

people who text and walk at the same time because they slow everyone behind them down and they dont pay attention to the people theyre about to run into

When your shoelaces become untied and you can't tie them because you're in the middle of the road.

People who call me an stupid, bullies, my mom, math, people who hate anime, andddd maybe burnt food? tongue.gif

- Those who act as if my soul needs to be saved because I'm not religious

- Police officers who abuse their power and question why people hate them

- Parents who allow their children to run around the grocery store like wild animals

- Know-it-alls who actually don't know what they're talking about at all

- People who lack common sense or act just plain stupid when they're not

- People who throw all of my past wrongdoings in my face

- Students who stop in the middle of the hallway to chat with their friends

- Adults who generalize all teenagers as not disciplined or "bad"

- Being accused of having a bad attitude all the time when that's not in my personality at all

- When people use the 'race card' as a reasoning behind an action when it had nothing to do with race

- People who crank their music all the way up in their car and pass through quiet neighborhoods

People who don't take care of their pet or train it right, then come complaining to the former vet tech (me) and DON'T listen to my advice. Biggest pet (literally) peeve I have.

Others include people saying things like "oh, that sure is dirty" when they want YOU to do something...Or when teenagers take up two seats on the bus, just so they can rest their feet (and dirty shoes) on the seat...Or people on the bus smelling like pot...or people on the bus trying to strike up conversation with me when I am reading and have headphones on. Lol.

Jerks on the road who believe that as long as they say "Oh I didn't see them" it's OK that they just Killed a Motorcyclist

When others do something wrong/against the rules and they don't get caught, while you get caught when you are about to break the rules- just about to do it.

When I bite into a mango expecting it to be sour deliciousness, and it turns out to be overly sweet.

When you get an ear infection and the pain gets worse at night when you're trying to sleep.

People who say that southerners are weak because they can't drive with a little ice when we don't have any ways to deal with it and people end up getting killed from ice on the roads

Otherkin.

Especially when they think their self suggestion is as valid as trans identities. It's not.

The Mac vs. PC debate. When it gets brought up I immediately get irritated. I've used both, I see advantages and disadvantages of each, and what works best for one person isn't going to be the same for another. Gosh. >.<

When my mom lectures me about alcohol consumption.

I'm 21, so it's perfectly legal. I've never been drunk and I hadn't drank anything until my 21st birthday. I really wouldn't consider myself a "problem child" for having a glass or two of wine with dinner once in a while or, Heaven forbid, hot chocolate or milk with Baileys or white chocolate liquor mixed in.

Also, not getting carded at the liquor store. I get on line and have my license out and ready to show to prove I'm 21. Then no one bothers to ask, and I'm left thinking "I'm only 21. Do I REALLY look so old that no one bothers to ask for an ID?" And then I get cranky and upset because it makes me feel even more incredibly unattractive than I usually do.